Ms. Whitney Houston- The Return Of "the Voice" - Page 21 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 21 of 21 First ... 11 20 21

bukas na ba yan sa show ni sarah or special show?

Quote Originally Posted by Nowelle View Post
    I was able to watch this. They didn't really made a tribute kasi they just aired the Whitney Houston Biography from Bio. But I would like to commend the team for putting airing this, I don't recall ABS did this to MJ.

I can't wait to have the Soundtrack album of Sparkle.

Swift as Taylor :) Black Kitten's Avatar
    i don't get why Sony/Ivory hasn't released Whitney's old albums. when MJ died, lahat ng albums nya ni-release agad.

i have all of Whitney's albums, but half of them are in cassette tape formats pa (Whitney, I'm Your Baby Tonight, The Preacher's Wife OST, & My Love is Your Love Special Edition). i badly want them on CD's!

papromote lang po:

NiNA, Asia's Diamond Soul Siren has a tribute concert to Whitney Houston on April 14, 8:30pm at the Music Museum. Show is entitled, "Timeless.. Tribute to A Diva".

This is the Soul Siren's way of paying tribute to a legendary artist by singing her songs the soul siren way in a full Whitney repertoire concert.

Tickets are available at Ticketworld outlets. Prices range from 1,500 (balcony) to 1,800 (orchestra).

See yah!

Coroner report was released.

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/03/22...ton/?hpt=hp_t1

The cause of singer Whitney Houston's death was drowning and the "effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use," the Los Angeles County coroner's office said Thursday.

Other drugs identified in Houston's body were marijuana, alprazolam (Xanax), cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) and diphenhydramine (Benadryl), but they "did not contribute to the death," the report said. Flexeril is a muscle relaxant, and Benadryl is an allergy medicine.

hindi na ako nagulat sdito.
    She had cocaine in her body when she died, said a coroner’s office statement, which described her death as an “accident,” and the cause as “drowning” and “effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.”

“How injury occurred: found submerged in bathtub filled with water; cocaine intake,” it said, adding: “No trauma or foul play is suspected,” and that a final coroner’s report will be available for release within two weeks.

Other drugs found in her system but which did not contribute to her death included marijuana, alprazolam (Xanax), cyclobenzaprine (Flexiril) and Diphenhydramine (Benadryl), it said.

HOUSTON DEATH ACCIDENTAL: Whitney Houston died of “drowning and effects of atherosclerotic heart disease and cocaine use.” While the toxicology report also found marijuana and ingredients found in Xanax, Flexiril and Benadryl, those didn't contribute to her death. The singer was found in the bathtub of her Beverly Hilton Hotel room on Feb.11, just a few hours before her mentor Clive Davis’ pre-Grammy party. She was 48. The coroner's office also said the manner of death was an "accident." (3/22p)

masama talaga ang droga.

kaya wag kayo mag-droga.

sayang si whitney, ganda pa naman ng boses...hindi nakuntento sa mga biyaya na natamasa nya....ang bisyo wala talagang maidudulot na kabutihan

how sad.

sayang talaga!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sijiro View Post
    papromote lang po:

NiNA, Asia's Diamond Soul Siren has a tribute concert to Whitney Houston on April 14, 8:30pm at the Music Museum. Show is entitled, "Timeless.. Tribute to A Diva".

This is the Soul Siren's way of paying tribute to a legendary artist by singing her songs the soul siren way in a full Whitney repertoire concert.

Tickets are available at Ticketworld outlets. Prices range from 1,500 (balcony) to 1,800 (orchestra).

See yah!

How was the concert?

Whitney is the definition of "spirit is willing but the flesh is weak."

Nevertheless, what she left in this world is just enough, true enough that future generations will know her as "The Voice" who has inspired so many great singers today.

First time ko lang mapanood kagabi yung The Bodyguard. Nakakalungkot talaga.

Page 21 of 21 First ... 11 20 21