PEx Highlights

15peakMyMind: Your song for PinoyExchange

If PinoyExchange will have a theme song for our 15th anniversary, what will it be and why?

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

Page 1 of 29 1 2 11 ... LastLast

DLSU Animo Squad

Everyone has seen the performances of the squad. I've seen them improve. Any comments, suggestions and feed backs about them?

okay, instead of a new one, I'm just gonna up this thread.

We've seen DLSU animo squad as the powerhouse when it comes to powerlifting and partner stunts. They have also greatly improved on their tosses, but still, the pyramids and transitions haven't improved much. Their pyramids were better back in 2004 and 2005.

Investigative Journalist XCLUSIVEperson's Avatar
    http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/bea_xp/IMG-3271.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/bea_xp/IMG-3270.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/bea_xp/IMG-3265.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q214/bea_xp/IMG-3260.jpg

credit goes to the owner

I have a gut feeling na tatanggalin nila ang shell nila, para palda lang at liner ang suot nila sa isang game, parang yung suot nila nung DLSU-FEU last season..

I really like this squad really, well next to ust salinggawi of course.

sobrang nagustuhan ko yung performance nila last August 16, yung kalaban nila ADMU. I like how they did the H-A-I-L T-O D-L-S-U routine.

How do you think would these guys fare in the upcoming CDC??

Gusto ko yung dance steps ng mga girls kapag DLSU Power Beat yung cheer. Ang snappy nila and defined yung each and every step.

cuteness pic..

yeah...Animo La Salle Pep Squad!!! im proud to our very own DLSU Animo Squad...buti pa sa thread na to' peaceful.haha. yun kasi ibang thread ng la salle dito,invaded na ng mga ibon, este utak ibon from katipunan.HAHAHA

walang ganyanan.... Let's keep things quiet in this thread...masakit sa mata kapag madami nag aawayan

meron b kayong pics from batch 97 - 2001? or older para masaya

Quote Originally Posted by soulja_boy View Post
    yeah...Animo La Salle Pep Squad!!! im proud to our very own DLSU Animo Squad...buti pa sa thread na to' peaceful.haha. yun kasi ibang thread ng la salle dito,invaded na ng mga ibon, este utak ibon from katipunan.HAHAHA
    too early to tell

living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    when did dlsu decide to change the name "pep squad"to "animo squad?"

16. Advertisement

^After 2007, next year nilbas ang Animo Squad.

Anyway, isa sa fave ko itong squad na ito.

^^ They thought that "pep squad" was too generic a name, so they changed it into the animo squad, but some of the members still don't accept the new name.

to be honest, it gives them an identity. Pep Squad seems to be too generic since all other universities (except Ateneo and UST) call their squads, PEP SQUAD. So I say yeah, stick to Animo Squad.

I believe DLSU pep was the first Philippine cheering squad to use the term "pep". This was during those times when they left NCAA and joined UAAP..

DLSC Yell Commaders-DLSU Pep Squad-DLSU Animo Squad green

ok, up ko lang itong thread na ito

Page 1 of 29 1 2 11 ... LastLast