I just visited the Admission procedues of UST and discovered that applications are already online.
The OFAD website looks like this:
Here's what I think...
1. Paper usage is minimized, thus promoting conservation awareness
2. Efficient processing of applicant information
3. A 'modern feel' in applying for admission
1. Website information for incoming freshmen is not updated. Frankly I don't even think the website is informative for freshmen applicants.
2. Access limited to those who have access to internet connection, although I think snail application is still an option since application forms in.pdf are downloadable from the UST website.
3. Compromise in Marketing. We all know that thick catchy brochures, folders and bookmarks have been effective in attracting applicants.