PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Olay Total Effects vs Pond's Age Miracle

Lately, these two products are the most visible on TV and billboards. Both are in the same league i suppose. But which is better in terms of effectivity, price, etc.? Share your thoughts. I do wanna know kasi I want to buy a whole line para masubukan kung effective nga talaga, but I want to try one product only. Thanks!

Re: Olay Total Effects vs Pond's Age Miracle

Just what I need! Olay Total Effects works for me! I seriously think it's a miracle face product. No pimples, minimal oil at nakaka-glow talaga. Unlike with Pond's, it sort of made my face dry. Mas nakakapimple kaya yun becos your skin have to work overtime to produce more sebum. Ending mas lalo lang nagkakapimple!

Pond's makes my face itchy. Ang pangit ng feeling ng ganon, since the facial skin is thinner tapos kakamutin mo pa. Olay is good. 'Nuff said.

Smile

Share your thoughts, girls! Thanks!

Recently with my constant use of Olay facial wash and moisturizer, nag-lighten yung pimple marks ko. Can't even find them when I'm applying concealer.

will definitely chose olay over ponds. ponds gave me negative efects while olay was all thru out postive outcomes.

The best pa rin ang olay kahit mas mahal sia sa ponds. Trinyko bumili ng ponds dahil na convince ako ng promo dicer nila at sa commercial ni charlene gonzales.. (hayzzzz andali ko kasing ma sales talk.. ) ayun nasayang lang hindi ko nagagamit kc nagpipimple compared don sa olay hindi ako pinipimple then people notice pa na parang lagi akong blooming.. Sabi nila depende kung anong hiyang sa skin. try mo muna *** ponds na naka sachet para ma test kung hiyang *** at least hindi masyadong sayang.

And the two brands are now having a 50% off sale! 70% off at Pond's (prolly clearance sale to make space for new stocks) na tinatapatan ng Olay ng 50% off their daily moisturizer.

wait! look at this. I just saw it in YouTube and it's kinda interesting and aroused my curiosity. Could this be Ponds, Olay or what? Product was not mentioned eh. Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximOkmfcJas

exciting ha! hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by mischa920 View Post
    what soap do you use before applying Olay?

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...lies/smile.gif
    Olay Foaming Facial Wash
    >makes skin so soft and rmoves ALL dirts
    >prevents pimples and skin drying
    avilabale sa SM Supermarket P130-150

AND

Teranex Soap
    >recommended by most of derma
    >so mild on skin
    >whitens and removes pimples, whiteheads/ blackheads
    >transparent non comogenic soap
    >exfoliates mildly> does not peel but micropeel
    >you will see the effects right away after rinsing
    available sa Watsons/Mercury Drug (sa may medical product section) P105

Olay Foaming Facial Wash

I must agree with robi_07 that Olay Foaming Facial Wash makes skin soft, removes all dirt and prevents pimples. Best of all, it doesn't make my face oily! )

I'm using Olay Total Effects for 3 weeks na as my moisturizer and I'm satisfied with ths result though minimal pa lang. My melasma has lightened and my face less oily and pores visibly finer. Pero gamit ko pa din yung Clinique Clarifying Toner and Soap, sayang eh ang lalaki pa naman. In totality, "thumbs-up" ako sa OLay T. E.

Olay TE has given great positive effects on my skin than any other products, the blemishes will lighten and eventually fades and pimples are not as grave as before.

may reviews about one of olay products.. kalimutan ko kung ano yun .. ang result tinalo pa ng oil of olay products ang pinakamamahaling counter part nito.. na worth $100-300.. gumagamit ako nito so far gusto ko sya... at napupuri ang face ko na smooth daw.. sabi nila ha.. baka bola lang nila ako

nakakaminimize ba ang olay ng pores?

Well, pores can't really be minimized, 'yung visibility nila. Olay moisturizer does that because it hydrates the skin.

Beauty inside and out marie wanna's Avatar
    i could say kahit expensive its very effective talaga.. and that is olay... ponds?....you'll just waste your money because its not effective... i have this friends, before i dont believe in olay but when the time comes na nag-kasabay kami sa c.r and im asking what's good moisturizer for my face they told me its olay.. sabi ko its very expensive.. after our conversation napabili talaga ako.. after two weeks my skin blooms and glowing all the time.. haba ng hair ko,i feel dyosa .. hehehe kasi maganda talaga skin ko compare before...before im using press powder all the time just to cover my zeets, but right now im just using loose powder only... try it its effective talaga.

those two dont works well on my face ponds make my face dry and the finishing is messy but olay makes my face so oily

It is not expensive if it works well and matagal naman magagamit. Like the Olay Total Effects, it cost 300 for the bigger tube but it last me three months so in a way, 300/90 days = 3 pesos so tipid na rin talaga. 'Yung Pond's ang kati sa face, so not worth it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast