DANNY GOKEY: Heart & Soul - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
Results 61 to 80 of 160
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by shem18 View Post
    okay naman siya sa lahat i think..

    pero mas gusto ko pag maland siya sa country. dyan siya magaling.. sobra..
    tama!!grabe sa lahat ng performances niya..what hurts the most pati jesus take the wheel(always a fave because of the meaning) ang fave ko sa kanya

    grabe ang ganda rin ng My wish niya sa tours

  2. #62
    Hello, Gokey Gang!!! Kamusta na? Long time, no post. Dami kinakarir eh.

    Anyway, OT po ito:
    I just like to promote my entry for HP You on You Project on YouTube. My entry is very simple because I'm not really an expert in animation and in talking about myself. But I thought it's worth the try naman, so I joined.

    Here's the link of my entry (My Choy's Cuts final version (a.k.a. version two point one):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekA5d4TSuaw

    S'yempre, I did the popular Danny Gokey heart hand gesture in my vid. Hehehe!

    Here's the link of the contest page:
    http://www.youtube.com/hp

    I'd appreciate if you could leave a rating or comment but please don't be harsh, I'm just an amateur.

    Thank you very much!

  3. #63
    Taylor Swift/Reginets/Gokey shem18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I'm in this dream
    Quote Originally Posted by azulistha08 View Post
    tama!!grabe sa lahat ng performances niya..what hurts the most pati jesus take the wheel(always a fave because of the meaning) ang fave ko sa kanya

    grabe ang ganda rin ng My wish niya sa tours
    galing nga eh.. pang country dapat talaga siya..

  4. #64
    Taylor Swift/Reginets/Gokey shem18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I'm in this dream
    guys it's offocial.. country singer na si Gokey..

    http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/n...l-albums_N.htm


    wahhhhhhh...

  5. #65
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    gosh congrats the first 3rd placer na nasign ng 19E!!!

  6. #66
    Taylor Swift/Reginets/Gokey shem18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I'm in this dream
    galing galing talaga ni Gokey..

  7. #67
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    jan 2010 pa out ang album nya. gosh i think good move since kung sa november ito irerelease ang daming kasabay na idol alumni like carrie, jason, allison, adam, kris.

  8. #68
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    gosh sorry wrong info late fall of this year meron palang single then sa march 2010 pa yung album.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer_rising View Post
    jan 2010 pa out ang album nya. gosh i think good move since kung sa november ito irerelease ang daming kasabay na idol alumni like carrie, jason, allison, adam, kris.
    yup2..grabe so happy na magiging country singer na siya..love that decision..love him more..

    tama nga na 2010 n lang yung album..
    grabe kawawa diyan si jason castro sa apat for sure..siguro si carrie underwood ang magiging #1 in month of november..grabe kahit cover lang bibilhin ko na yung album grabe ang ganda ganda niya nagyon..pano pa kaya pag may track..

    CONGRATS DANNY!!

  10. #70
    I don't know what to think about this http://yfrog.com/04m9maj41 minutes ago from Twitterrific


    @joelkonecny OMG!!!! Im at a friggen concert performing right now!! 2 can play at this game 612.859.4115 ~ feel free to call and text himabout 2 hours ago from web

    latest tweets

  11. #71

  12. #72

  13. #73
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    ^youtube video na lang. gosh danny is wearing black tank top. sobrang hot!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSZuiNgJc2c

  14. #74
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    gosh danny and carrie. actually i think danny will be the male version of carrie underwood!!!

    http://images.myidol.americanidol.com/myidol.americanidol.com/user/carriefan30/1b1a407cc9b6944dd86a8d17c4208be3.jpg

  15. #75
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    gosh more pics!!!

    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/26381635-b12aba244c03436b386bfee7c3.jpg
    http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs166.snc1/6214_253440600382_564505382_8305986_1318909_n.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/idolconcert986.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/idolconcert987.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/3876403472_30fa18ce33_b.jpg

  16. #76
    the next country music superstar.

    Gokey!

  17. #77
    Please do not use prohibited words in your user ***le to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    PGMAVindicated
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2424/3925516534_1186394b06.jpg

    gosh again the male version of carrie underwood!

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer_rising View Post
    gosh more pics!!!

    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/26381635-b12aba244c03436b386bfee7c3.jpg
    http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs166.snc1/6214_253440600382_564505382_8305986_1318909_n.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/idolconcert986.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/idolconcert987.jpg
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt229/rsl2/3876403472_30fa18ce33_b.jpg
    ooohhh..nice PICS...gwapo niya dito ha

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer_rising View Post
    gosh danny and carrie. actually i think danny will be the male version of carrie underwood!!!

    http://images.myidol.americanidol.com/myidol.americanidol.com/user/carriefan30/1b1a407cc9b6944dd86a8d17c4208be3.jpg
    waah..love this pic..my fave female country and male country singers..hehe

  20. #80
    Just took my little sister on surprise clothes shopping spree. She has 5 kids & deserved it, not to mention I got me 7 new pair of glasses!
    8:12 AM Oct 18th from Twitterrific

    grabe ngayon ko lan nabasa to..adik na adik na siya sa eyeglasses..haha

Page 4 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






X