Emilio Aguinaldo College GENERALS - Page 5 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 5 of 20 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last
    friend ng lahat
    ngek cookiepao...2 games ang kino-cover ko...hindi ganyan...hehe =)

My EYES are on the PRIZE
    ^^ @ theo78 anyways goodluck sa EAC Generals on monday against AUF. main game!

will there be a chance na maging regular team ang EAC and if they will still play for Season 86?

ITS payback time.

The Emilio Aguinaldo College Generals avenged their first round defeat to Arellano University with a thrilling 86-81 win last October 5, 2009 at the Filoil Flying V Arena in San Juan City.

What was a no-bearing game after since both teams have been knocked out of contention turned out to be a closely-fought game. The matchup, which saw nine deadlocks and 13 lead changes, was a slugfest from the get-go. EAC and Arellano went toe-to-toe in the first half, with Generals big man Dhan Diolanto launching a basket to give his team a 38-37 first half lead.

EAC stood its ground in the second half, and built the biggest lead of the game at seven, 77-70 with 3:32 in the payoff period after a Claude Cubo basket.

Argel Mendoza asserted his might as he again led the Generals with 29 points and four boards alongside four assist to help EAC nail its sixth win against 11 setbacks. Gio Ciriacruz led the Chiefs with 28 points and 10 boards. Coach Junjie Ablans troops finished their maiden NCAA campaign with a respectable 8-10 mark.

Payback time. Thats what we wanted to happen today. We wanted this win to improve our standings. Before this game, we were already practicing twice a day, one at 6:30 a.m. and one at 3 p.m. Nothing personal with AU [Im on leave at the Arellano University Law School]. I wanted the team to have a high morale against a top team. Though we have a slim chance [of beating JRU] wed still take it. Argel Mendoza has been lifting the team [and would be MVP] if only hes eligible and if only we made it to the Final Four. Its already an honor for EAC to have 1 of the players in the top five.

The scores:

EAC 86 Mendoza 29, Santos 16, Chiong 13, R. Yaya 7, L. Yaya 7, Jabaybay 5, Cubo 5, Diolanto 4, Liwag 0, del Rosario 0.

Arellano 81 G. CIriacruz 28, Celada 13, Rivera 10, Miranda 9, Apostol 9, I. Ciriacruz 8, Virtudazo 2, Agustin 2, Tayongtong 0, Reducto 0, Catapang 0, Anquilo 0.

Quarter scores: 16-17, 38-37, 61-61, 25-20.

Congratulation EAC Generals!! You really did a good job.. Although malakas ang AU Chiefs, nakapag-adjust kayo sa kanila.. it's a sweet revenge..

kaya lang there's a lot of errors na you need to work out..

Ang kulit ng Generals pag school hymn..nakasaludo..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    I think sila lang ang ganun sa ncaa or even in uaap. nice.

Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliLives View Post
    well, I think this is the way of their uniqueness in delivering their alma mater hymn. Saka bagay naman because they are the GENERALS..

Salute the Generals!!

Yup galing nga eh..ang kulit..nung una akala ko eh si Cubo lang na nang trip nung na focus siya dati nung player of the game siya..tapos nung isang araw eh pinakita lahat ganun sila..pati ba crowd eh ganun?

1,000,000 pogi points if they beat jru

Yup. All of us, EAC Generals, salutes whenever we sing our Alma Mater Hymn, tama nga naman po kasi po Generals kami. hehe. and sabi nga po ng Athletic Director namin, common na yung ginagawa ng lahat ng school, so thats why we have uniqueness.

CONGRATS EAC GENERALS.

I hope you will maintain your 6th place para ma qualify kayo sa PCCL

Quote Originally Posted by babyjosh View Post
    Yup. All of us, EAC Generals, salutes whenever we sing our Alma Mater Hymn, tama nga naman po kasi po Generals kami. hehe. and sabi nga po ng Athletic Director namin, common na yung ginagawa ng lahat ng school, so thats why we have uniqueness.

CONGRATS EAC GENERALS.

I hope you will maintain your 6th place para ma qualify kayo sa PCCL
    Agree with you there, brother. Salute sa Athletic Director niyo sa pagkaka isip nito.

Hope to see you again here in ncaa next season!

^sana nga maging regular member na kami. We complied naman sa requirements to join all sports and we hace good crowd attendance.

ang galing-galing ni Argel...

kayang-kaya nyang ilampaso yung mga dating sikat tulad ni Pong ng San Beda, etc...

Angb guwapo pa... lampasong-lampaso yung iba...

talaga lang ha.

i will agree with you if eac beats jru

^ i think he is referring to argel vs. other former stand-outs only, and not eac vs. jru...

I don't think jru will be beaten by eac... but argel's performance is expected to be promising...

CONGRATS EAC PEP SQUAD for finishing 3rd at NCCA Cheerleading Competition!

SUGOD HENERAL!

any news if EAC GENERALS will be part of NCAA Season 86?

congrats to NCAA kahapon...

Ang gwapo ni Argel Mendoza sa personal.

Ang galing nya dumepensa at mang-agaw ng bola... kahit wala syang score ok pa rin talaga sya... may talent... kesa sa mga taga-UAAP na puro yabang

20. Nov 29, 2009

friend ng lahat
    congratulations...one step away to being a regular member!

Page 5 of 20 First ... 4 5 6 15 ... Last