PEx Highlights

PEx Halloween: Pinoy Horror Stories

Nakakita ka na ba ng aswang o multo? Nakaramdam ng masamang spirito at mga maligno? Kwento mo na dito!

read more

REVIEW: Beauty in a Bottle

Beauty in a Bottle is worth the look thanks to its witty and poignant script and terrific performances from its cast.

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Blows Out Kia

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters defeated Kia Sorento in a blowout, 117-88.

read more

Inflatable robot Baymax takes the spotlight!

In Disney's Big Hero 6, a plus-sized inflatable robot named Baymax makes a difference in the life of teen prodigy Hiro Hamada.

read more

PHOTOS: 'Captain Hook' Too Much for Ginebra

Mac Cardona impressed in a vintage 'Captain Hook' performance, putting up 25 points and 6 rebounds to lead NLEX over Ginebra, 97-81.

read more

FEATURE: Expectations for Gilas 3.0

With Chot Reyes out of the picture and the Gilas program 'under review', JPM ponders on the possibilities that may happen in the new Gilas.

read more

Question Paano magtanggal ng kalyo sa paa?

Paano tanggalin yung mga makakapal at nangingitim na kalyo sa paa?

Nahihiya tuloy ako magtsinelas.

There are over the counter wart and corn removers but you can do it the old fashion way and get a batong panghilod (pumice stone).

Please do not use prohibited words in your user title to avoid sanctions. razzer_rising's Avatar
    gosh get a super comfortable shoes

Try going to Dashing Diva and ask for either the Spoiled or the All-out package.

Good girls go to Heaven kaiser_karl's Avatar
    Mom ko had a pedicure once and this lady used this thing na I swear to God parang cheese shaver (it's called a corn plane). Don't get carried away dahil ang talas niya. Bumili siya to use at home pero hindi pa niya nagagamit. Takot rin ata siya. Meron din "ped egg". Seems safer pero medyo gross din. Hate the commercials when they show it middle of the day when I'm usually trying to eat! Ugh... Whatever method you choose you shouldn't take too much skin off dahil corns are there to protect your feet bizarre as it sounds.

gosh! the answer is so simple!

gosh, just go to Vicky Belo.

Nagkakalyo ak0 before kc lagi ak0ng nakab0ta nun sa planta. Ginamit ko yung sa av0n na foot cream, *** may s0ftening effect, night ko lang ginamit within 2 weeks, unti unting natanggal.

go to a good salon/spa that offers foot scrub. i go to body tune (sm the block branch) for that, they are rather efficient in removing callouses, i'm prone to them.

9. Jul 14, 2009, 12:33 AM

alagaan sa foot spa, and yes, wear comfty shoes.

i-treat mo minsan-minsan paa mo sa footspa. relaxing siya at masarap it's a nice way to get rid of stress, job related or otherwise

Try mo din yung Glysolid, available in Somera, around P500. Pahid mo lang sa feet mo everynight. Like p-jelly, just better.

hello!

yung aunt ko, she puts FERN-C in a hot water(yung matitiis lang na hotness)in a basin. after 15 mins. mag so-soften yan tapos iscrub mo yung feet mo yung parang sa cheese grater thingy.=D with foot scrub. tapos do that like often, and always use lotion po!

try doctor fish

Quote Originally Posted by istarbaks View Post
    try doctor fish
    get tickled pink http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56oJd9mnmhM.

or you can try Dr.Scholls line of callous remover if it available there, where you're @. http://images.google.com/images?gbv=...tart=0&ndsp=18