PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Access Worldwide

Any comments on this company, particularly E*Trade their account? I've heard rumors that they just cut some people off if they feel like doing it, is it true? How about the types of calls handled? I heard that sometimes an agent takes 100+ calls a day!

yo le necesito en mi vida aznhudaz's Avatar
    u here juliet???

the account is so easy and enjoyable..pero me bulok n kamatis sa ops floor..sana mawala n ** jan.hndi *** ako ang nagsasabing kupz yang tl n yan..pti mga prev rep n na handle nya..ui, bato2 sa langit

to2o nmn daming bobo diyan. feeling galing galingan.

pero nabwsan na. nasa startek na kasi yun iba

ako din e, start na sana sa aug 4 but im kinda worried...i mean, e*trade? isn't that a bit hard especially if you have little financial background? do you really do the kind of job that stockbrokers do?

undergrad

mga ser, tumatanggap ba ng UNDERGRADS sa Access/ETIS?

yes, if you pass the training. Otherwise you'll just be under regular customer service, with non-licensed service agreements. It's not that bad though.

hi.. may up/cross-selling po ba sa post na financial service rep?

aha. salamat sa reply. may nagsabi kasi sakin na ex-employee ng access na hindi daw tumatanggap ng undergrads jan

hello everyone!!! ask ko lang po if non-voice ang work ng financial service representative na naka-post sa website nila?

maraming salamat po...

Quote Originally Posted by ch0rnadell View Post
    pero nabwsan na. nasa startek na kasi yun iba
    "wow.. still not over that one? it has been a year since they left our company.. sorry, but get over it and grow up.. am not really pro-management, but we should have moved on already.. let's admit it, there's still a lot of "bobo-ness" people here in our company.. sad to say.."

ei, my reply doesn't mean I am bitter, not over with it and haven't grown up yet. I was merely making a follow up on ccbunny's comment. And if you'll read my lines again, i did not mention anybody from the previous AWWC MANAGEMENT, it was plain and simple. Or maybe because i mentioned "Startek"? So i don't know why u were able to come up with these statements: "still not over that one? it has been a year since they left our company.. sorry, but get over it and grow up.. .." was it really me or u? Peace man.

Is this the one in RCBC?

is there any opening for financial account here ?

i think so. nakita ko sa jobstreet...can anybody enlighten us about the perks here? thanks

Perk?

We were in line for a good payout for starters, the work load was rather light for a Multi-Million $$$ per Transaction type of calls. May certification pa pag qualified ka na mag S7 sa Trading. Its the Online Version of the Stock Exchange. Then again, it gets stressful, di talaga lahat ng tao para sa ganung job description.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast