PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

PHOTOS: Ferrer Leads UST Past FEU

Kevin Ferrer nailed crucial triples in the game's final minutes to help the UST Growling Tigers escape the FEU Tamaraws 69-67.

read more

PHOTOS: ADMU Edges DLSU

Kiefer Ravena played like a man possessed in the 4th quarter to lead the ADMU Blue Eagles past the DLSU Green Archers 97-86.

read more

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Access Worldwide

Any comments on this company, particularly E*Trade their account? I've heard rumors that they just cut some people off if they feel like doing it, is it true? How about the types of calls handled? I heard that sometimes an agent takes 100+ calls a day!

yo le necesito en mi vida aznhudaz's Avatar
    u here juliet???

the account is so easy and enjoyable..pero me bulok n kamatis sa ops floor..sana mawala n ** jan.hndi *** ako ang nagsasabing kupz yang tl n yan..pti mga prev rep n na handle nya..ui, bato2 sa langit

to2o nmn daming bobo diyan. feeling galing galingan.

pero nabwsan na. nasa startek na kasi yun iba

ako din e, start na sana sa aug 4 but im kinda worried...i mean, e*trade? isn't that a bit hard especially if you have little financial background? do you really do the kind of job that stockbrokers do?

undergrad

mga ser, tumatanggap ba ng UNDERGRADS sa Access/ETIS?

yes, if you pass the training. Otherwise you'll just be under regular customer service, with non-licensed service agreements. It's not that bad though.

hi.. may up/cross-selling po ba sa post na financial service rep?

aha. salamat sa reply. may nagsabi kasi sakin na ex-employee ng access na hindi daw tumatanggap ng undergrads jan

hello everyone!!! ask ko lang po if non-voice ang work ng financial service representative na naka-post sa website nila?

maraming salamat po...

Quote Originally Posted by ch0rnadell View Post
    pero nabwsan na. nasa startek na kasi yun iba
    "wow.. still not over that one? it has been a year since they left our company.. sorry, but get over it and grow up.. am not really pro-management, but we should have moved on already.. let's admit it, there's still a lot of "bobo-ness" people here in our company.. sad to say.."

ei, my reply doesn't mean I am bitter, not over with it and haven't grown up yet. I was merely making a follow up on ccbunny's comment. And if you'll read my lines again, i did not mention anybody from the previous AWWC MANAGEMENT, it was plain and simple. Or maybe because i mentioned "Startek"? So i don't know why u were able to come up with these statements: "still not over that one? it has been a year since they left our company.. sorry, but get over it and grow up.. .." was it really me or u? Peace man.

Is this the one in RCBC?

is there any opening for financial account here ?

i think so. nakita ko sa jobstreet...can anybody enlighten us about the perks here? thanks

Perk?

We were in line for a good payout for starters, the work load was rather light for a Multi-Million $$$ per Transaction type of calls. May certification pa pag qualified ka na mag S7 sa Trading. Its the Online Version of the Stock Exchange. Then again, it gets stressful, di talaga lahat ng tao para sa ganung job description.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 11 ... LastLast