PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Page 9 of 221 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 4403
  1. #161
    Guys... Anu date ng showing ng FD4 sa Philippines? And yung Holloween 2?

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    just finished watching this new slasher flick, i'ts good...

    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6727/invi.png


    ... BTW, Maria Ozawa stars in this Taiwan slasher film.
    just saw the trailer , looks good

    sadly hinde na ako maka hanap ng video sa limewire laging "Windows Cant Support Codec blah blah blah"

    On Topic
    Maybe Shutter (thai)
    Drag me to hell ( hinde nakakatakot nakakagulat hehe )

    Question lang guys , i watch this movie like when i was 9 or 8 yata , its all about a girl who wants to have a best friend and she kills other people and get their body parts that she like to that person and Combine then to make her own Customize friend Lols and at the end of the film her Customize friend lives haha

  3. #163
    trans-neptunian object makemake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    kuiper belt
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceboy! View Post
    Exorcist for me....darn spiderwalk scares the crap out of me
    Ako din The Exorcist! Luma na kasi (1973) kaya medyo naging comedy yung ibang parts... But still nakakatakot pa rin psychologically!

  4. #164
    The Descent is really the first horror movie to scare the hell out of me in a long time. I almost had a panic attack while watching it on DVD..
    Last edited by jammerakwaii10; Aug 25, 2009 at 02:21 AM.

  5. #165

  6. #166

  7. #167
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Barangay Pito Pito

    The Grotesque

    Quote Originally Posted by danella View Post
    Saw V

    Mas natatakot ako sa katayan at patayan kind of movies. Hahahaha.
    Hindi ko pa napapanood pero nagmukha daw Sesame Street ang mga Saw movies sa Japanese horror film na "Grotesque".

    Banned na pala yang movie na yan sa UK

  8. #168
    Destroyer of Senses MrSinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ultimate Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by j.krisr View Post
    Hindi ko pa napapanood pero nagmukha daw Sesame Street ang mga Saw movies sa Japanese horror film na "Grotesque".

    Banned na pala yang movie na yan sa UK

    yeah, napanood ko na ito at brutal talaga sya. ripoff nga lang ng Guinea Pig Experiment yung ibang torture scenes

  9. #169
    ^ kainis naman at hindi pa rin ako makahanap ng dvd or online link nyang Grotesque at Guinea Pig Experiment

    baka naman pede mo kame bigyan ng link para makita din namin, hehe!

  10. #170
    Destroyer of Senses MrSinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ultimate Universe
    ito ang isa sa mga inaantay ko.... The Descent: Part 2

    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6365/posterd.jpg

    In the movie, the sole survivor from the first film, Sarah, is forced to go back to the caves to find her friends by a Sheriff who does not believe her story that everyone was killed by monsters. Part 2 will be directed by Jon Harris in his directorial debut. Harris was an editor for The Descent, which was directed by Neil Marshall. Marshall is now the executive producer of The Descent: Part 2.

    trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50k3WdfN5qQ

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    BTW, I wanna share this other movie that I just finished watching - Grotesque. Reminds me of The Guinea Pig Experiment and Hostel. It's very, very brutal!

    http://s1.lookpic.com/i/957/9gcqrVXe.jpeg


    sa wakas napanood ko na rin itong movie na ito! at tama ka sir Sinister, nakakapraning yung mga torture scenes! para ngang Hostel, brutal talaga sobra! but I loved it!

  12. #172
    Hey, have anyone watched PSYCHO? 1960 ha? Hindi revival.

    I have watched DRAG ME TO HELL awhile ago... and it was freaking hilarious. I hate it! It was a big joke! Corny.

    I'm seeing "Haunting in Connecticut " right now.

    BTW, I'm also dloading "Grotesque". Weeh!!

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    ito ang isa sa mga inaantay ko.... The Descent: Part 2

    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6365/posterd.jpg

    In the movie, the sole survivor from the first film, Sarah, is forced to go back to the caves to find her friends by a Sheriff who does not believe her story that everyone was killed by monsters. Part 2 will be directed by Jon Harris in his directorial debut. Harris was an editor for The Descent, which was directed by Neil Marshall. Marshall is now the executive producer of The Descent: Part 2.

    trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50k3WdfN5qQ
    All this talk of a "Descent" sequel is pissing me off. Why can't the studios leave well enough alone? If I were the character, Sarah, there is no way in hell they could get me to go back in that cave again after everything she went through in the first movie.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by <DieHardTonian> View Post
    Hey, have anyone watched PSYCHO? 1960 ha? Hindi revival.

    I have watched DRAG ME TO HELL awhile ago... and it was freaking hilarious. I hate it! It was a big joke! Corny.

    I'm seeing "Haunting in Connecticut " right now.

    BTW, I'm also dloading "Grotesque". Weeh!!
    I still think The Descent is the best horror film of 00's. Drag Me To Hell was ok but I felt it failed at certain parts and it wasn't that scary, it was also predictable.

  15. #175
    ^ But do you know the scariest film of all time is PSYCHO (1960)? I am dloading it right now!! I'm excited!

  16. #176
    ^ I thought The Exorcist is considered the scariest film of all time?

    minsan lang ako manood ng horror kasi di ako makatulog sa takot, hehe!

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by <DieHardTonian> View Post
    ^ But do you know the scariest film of all time is PSYCHO (1960)? I am dloading it right now!! I'm excited!
    Yeah i know that and i also agree about Exorcist too. I only said that The Descent is the best horror film of 00's, not all time.

  18. #178
    ^ Oo nga eh..

    Ei... I don't know what to expect with Grotesque..

  19. #179
    Boy, Interrupted shinjie_is_kren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Lisbeth's laptop
    Oh, I love me some The Descent! But for me the best horror film was A Tale of Two Sisters. From the set decoration, the cast ensemble, the original story, the twist, PERFECT IMO!

  20. #180
    Destroyer of Senses MrSinister's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ultimate Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by <DieHardTonian> View Post
    ^ Oo nga eh..

    Ei... I don't know what to expect with Grotesque..


    expect to see pain, lots of pain!


    BTW, just finished the new Halloween 2 by Rob Zombie and the movie is pretty good. I will try to watch Final Destination later.

Page 9 of 221 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Judge

The Judge

Movies Featured Promo

Sub title

Big Hero 6
Get a chance to win advance special screening tickets to Big Hero 6! view more


Movies - Reel News

Sub title

Interstellar
Explorers go beyond galaxy for historic mission in "Interstellar" view more


Big Hero 6
Disney takes comic-book series "Big Hero 6" to new places view more


Watch New Trailers

Watch New Trailers