PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Page 9 of 221 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast
    Guys... Anu date ng showing ng FD4 sa Philippines? And yung Holloween 2?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSinister View Post
    just finished watching this new slasher flick, i'ts good...

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/6727/invi.png

... BTW, Maria Ozawa stars in this Taiwan slasher film.
    just saw the trailer , looks good

sadly hinde na ako maka hanap ng video sa limewire laging "Windows Cant Support Codec blah blah blah"

On Topic
    Maybe Shutter (thai)
    Drag me to hell ( hinde nakakatakot nakakagulat hehe )

Question lang guys , i watch this movie like when i was 9 or 8 yata , its all about a girl who wants to have a best friend and she kills other people and get their body parts that she like to that person and Combine then to make her own Customize friend Lols and at the end of the film her Customize friend lives haha

trans-neptunian object makemake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceboy! View Post
    Exorcist for me....darn spiderwalk scares the crap out of me
    Ako din The Exorcist! Luma na kasi (1973) kaya medyo naging comedy yung ibang parts... But still nakakatakot pa rin psychologically!

The Descent is really the first horror movie to scare the hell out of me in a long time. I almost had a panic attack while watching it on DVD..
    Last edited by jammerakwaii10; Aug 25, 2009 at 02:21 AM.

Lurker

The Grotesque

Quote Originally Posted by danella View Post
    Saw V

Mas natatakot ako sa katayan at patayan kind of movies. Hahahaha.
    Hindi ko pa napapanood pero nagmukha daw Sesame Street ang mga Saw movies sa Japanese horror film na "Grotesque".

Banned na pala yang movie na yan sa UK

Quote Originally Posted by j.krisr View Post
    Hindi ko pa napapanood pero nagmukha daw Sesame Street ang mga Saw movies sa Japanese horror film na "Grotesque".

Banned na pala yang movie na yan sa UK

yeah, napanood ko na ito at brutal talaga sya. ripoff nga lang ng Guinea Pig Experiment yung ibang torture scenes

^ kainis naman at hindi pa rin ako makahanap ng dvd or online link nyang Grotesque at Guinea Pig Experiment

baka naman pede mo kame bigyan ng link para makita din namin, hehe!

ito ang isa sa mga inaantay ko.... The Descent: Part 2

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6365/posterd.jpg

In the movie, the sole survivor from the first film, Sarah, is forced to go back to the caves to find her friends by a Sheriff who does not believe her story that everyone was killed by monsters. Part 2 will be directed by Jon Harris in his directorial debut. Harris was an editor for The Descent, which was directed by Neil Marshall. Marshall is now the executive producer of The Descent: Part 2.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50k3WdfN5qQ

BTW, I wanna share this other movie that I just finished watching - Grotesque. Reminds me of The Guinea Pig Experiment and Hostel. It's very, very brutal!

http://s1.lookpic.com/i/957/9gcqrVXe.jpeg

sa wakas napanood ko na rin itong movie na ito! at tama ka sir Sinister, nakakapraning yung mga torture scenes! para ngang Hostel, brutal talaga sobra! but I loved it!

Hey, have anyone watched PSYCHO? 1960 ha? Hindi revival.

I have watched DRAG ME TO HELL awhile ago... and it was freaking hilarious. I hate it! It was a big joke! Corny.

I'm seeing "Haunting in Connecticut " right now.

BTW, I'm also dloading "Grotesque". Weeh!!

ito ang isa sa mga inaantay ko.... The Descent: Part 2

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/6365/posterd.jpg

In the movie, the sole survivor from the first film, Sarah, is forced to go back to the caves to find her friends by a Sheriff who does not believe her story that everyone was killed by monsters. Part 2 will be directed by Jon Harris in his directorial debut. Harris was an editor for The Descent, which was directed by Neil Marshall. Marshall is now the executive producer of The Descent: Part 2.

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50k3WdfN5qQ
    All this talk of a "Descent" sequel is pissing me off. Why can't the studios leave well enough alone? If I were the character, Sarah, there is no way in hell they could get me to go back in that cave again after everything she went through in the first movie.

Quote Originally Posted by <DieHardTonian> View Post
    Hey, have anyone watched PSYCHO? 1960 ha? Hindi revival.

I have watched DRAG ME TO HELL awhile ago... and it was freaking hilarious. I hate it! It was a big joke! Corny.

I'm seeing "Haunting in Connecticut " right now.

BTW, I'm also dloading "Grotesque". Weeh!!
    I still think The Descent is the best horror film of 00's. Drag Me To Hell was ok but I felt it failed at certain parts and it wasn't that scary, it was also predictable.

^ But do you know the scariest film of all time is PSYCHO (1960)? I am dloading it right now!! I'm excited!

^ I thought The Exorcist is considered the scariest film of all time?

minsan lang ako manood ng horror kasi di ako makatulog sa takot, hehe!

^ But do you know the scariest film of all time is PSYCHO (1960)? I am dloading it right now!! I'm excited!
    Yeah i know that and i also agree about Exorcist too. I only said that The Descent is the best horror film of 00's, not all time.

^ Oo nga eh..

Ei... I don't know what to expect with Grotesque..

Boy, Interrupted shinjie_is_kren's Avatar
    Oh, I love me some The Descent! But for me the best horror film was A Tale of Two Sisters. From the set decoration, the cast ensemble, the original story, the twist, PERFECT IMO!

^ Oo nga eh..

Ei... I don't know what to expect with Grotesque..

expect to see pain, lots of pain!

BTW, just finished the new Halloween 2 by Rob Zombie and the movie is pretty good. I will try to watch Final Destination later.

Page 9 of 221 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 19 59 109 ... LastLast