AVT Car Multimedia Products | Cars and Motoring | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP 78 Game Schedules

Know when your teams will play against their biggest rivals this season. For game and schedule updates, check out this thread.

read more

Starstruck Prediction Game

Among our 35 new Starstruck hopefuls, can you spot the real deal?Join the 2015 Starstruck 6 Prediction Game!

read more

Next Billion Dollar Movie

Which among the most anticipated movies of 2015 will make it to the billion dollar mark? Or will a surprise entry makes it to the list? Share your predictions here.

read more

How to deal with immigration officers?

Let PExer Moonstruck give you tips in dealing with Philippine Immigration Officers for Your Travel Abroad.

read more

Gilas Pilipinas Update

Gilas Pilipinas sealed another win against Japan, 75-60. PExers are talking about the game here.

read more

UAAP Season 78 Opening

University of the Philippines will lead the opening ceremonies of UAAP season 78. What makes every UAAP opening remarkable? Season 78 kicks of in this thread.

read more

AVT Car Multimedia Products

Has anyone tried their products, specially the subs? "http://www.avt.ph/ISW-1000.html#" or it's better to buy the well known brands. It really looks neat, since it has a slim profile. I saw this at Honda.

http://www.avt.ph/images/picture/accessories/ISW-1000.jpg

^AVT is pretty good. Used to have the IM621 LCD Monitor. No problems. But please don't buy from the Honda dealership unless you want to pay double or triple.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_10 View Post
    ^AVT is pretty good. Used to have the IM621 LCD Monitor. No problems. But please don't buy from the Honda dealership unless you want to pay double or triple.
    Thank you for the reply. Where else can I get them? Do you think the sub is a good buy? Thanks again.

AVT is known for its DVD head units and monitors. But sa speakers? Lots of other amplified subs available which are relatively better. Try to visit audio shops in Banawe for more options. Amplfied subs usually cost around 3.5k up.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_10 View Post
    AVT is known for its DVD head units and monitors. But sa speakers? Lots of other amplified subs available which are relatively better. Try to visit audio shops in Banawe for more options. Amplfied subs usually cost around 3.5k up.
    What I liked about it, is the slim profile, unlike the other subs that are too bulky. I was able to search a feedback through the net, suffice to say, the feedback was good. Thanks again for the reply.