AVT Car Multimedia Products | Cars and Motoring | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

From stage to radio

What are your favorite songs from some of the most popular stage plays? Play it here!

read more

What are you craving for today?

We know you want to eat something yummy today! Share us your cravings here and see if you can pass-the-crave to someone also!

read more

PROMO: X-Men

Join the promo for a chance to win exclusive X-Men movie items! Check out this thread for details.

read more

Warcraft The Movie

Calling all gamers! Here is a movie you should not miss! Participate in the movie thread to get Warcraft PEx pins!

read more

PEx Movie Club

Movie buffs unite! We are bringing back PEx movie club! Do you want to be part of the new movie PExkada? Raise your hand!

read more

Jacklyn Jose wins best actress plum!

Seasoned actress Jacklyn Jose was named best actress via her movie Ma. Rosa in Cannes! Know more about the movie in this thread!

read more

X

AVT Car Multimedia Products

Has anyone tried their products, specially the subs? "http://www.avt.ph/ISW-1000.html#" or it's better to buy the well known brands. It really looks neat, since it has a slim profile. I saw this at Honda.

http://www.avt.ph/images/picture/accessories/ISW-1000.jpg

^AVT is pretty good. Used to have the IM621 LCD Monitor. No problems. But please don't buy from the Honda dealership unless you want to pay double or triple.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_10 View Post
    ^AVT is pretty good. Used to have the IM621 LCD Monitor. No problems. But please don't buy from the Honda dealership unless you want to pay double or triple.
    Thank you for the reply. Where else can I get them? Do you think the sub is a good buy? Thanks again.

AVT is known for its DVD head units and monitors. But sa speakers? Lots of other amplified subs available which are relatively better. Try to visit audio shops in Banawe for more options. Amplfied subs usually cost around 3.5k up.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_10 View Post
    AVT is known for its DVD head units and monitors. But sa speakers? Lots of other amplified subs available which are relatively better. Try to visit audio shops in Banawe for more options. Amplfied subs usually cost around 3.5k up.
    What I liked about it, is the slim profile, unlike the other subs that are too bulky. I was able to search a feedback through the net, suffice to say, the feedback was good. Thanks again for the reply.