try Proactiv solution.
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Summer seems to be ending, but the feeling doesn't have to end. Check out this list for awesome road-trip getaways!read more
Twelve of the best brains across Asia compete to be hired in the ultimate job interview in The Apprentice Asiaread more
The NU Lady Bulldogs outlast the AdU Lady Falcons in 4 sets, taking their first trip to the Shakey's V-league finals.read more
Guess the theme! Have you seen Twilight, Sister Act and these other movies? Share your thoughts and reviews in here!read more
yung best ay pumunta ka sa derma mag pa facial at patangal ng blackheads thats what i did
You can try iWhite's Blackhead remover. Tanggal talaga, but it makes your pores bigger.
Ako naman eskinol lang ang gamit ko. Facial cleanser is Eskinol Papaya then pag feeling ko magkaka pimples ako, yung Eskinol Gel nila, yung green yung takip ng tube. It's very effective in drying pimples. Eskinol girl na talaga ako ever since. Hahaha. Speaking of Eskinol, si Julia Montes na ba bago nila endorser? I rarely watch TV na kasi pero I saw this eskinol video niya on Youtube. It's very funny ha. Title is "How To take Better FB photos by Julia Montes"
strongly suggest you guys try the acne.org regimen. It has kept me clear for almost 5 years. You dont necessarily have to buy his products. You can buy benzoyl peroxide in our local drugstores. Benzac is the best substitute since its mild and doesnt contain alcohol like panoxyl. But our drug stores only carry Benzac 5%, its effective but can be irritating for beginners. You can do a search for benzac in Sulit website and look for a local seller for the preferred Benzac 2.5%.
Through research and personal experience I have created this regimen. I beleive it will work for the majority of people with mild to moderate acne. If you have cystic or really bad acne you should just see a doctor before it scars and ask for Acnetrex.
1) Wash face twice daily with gentle cleanser(Cetaphil) , apply Benzac, and moisturize (Follow acne.org regimen and please do this twice a day)
2) Drink 2 table spoons Apple Cider Vinegar twice daily.
3) Avoid milk/DAIRY PRODUCTS at all costs. Milk is taken from pregnant cows with raging hormones. A recent study said people who drank 3 servings of milk a day were 44% more likely to suffer from acne than those who drank none.
4) Avoid high gi carbs/sugar/chocolates/ice cream/wheat/GLUTEN as they cause an insulin spike. I dont know of any scientific evidence to support this, but when I removed sugar, white bread and wheat, noodles, any kind of pasta and stopped drinking energy drinks, my skin cleared up quickly. Try to keep insulin at a steady level throughout the day.
5) Avoid caffeine, smoking and alcohol. ( I stopped these and skin improved significantly as well)
6) Drink as much water as possible. This helps your kidneys function better taking some stress of your skin. (avoid juices, iced tea, soft drinks)
7) Supplement with Vitamin A (Im taking 25,000 iu of Beta Carotene) and Vitamin D 2000 iu and Zinc 50mg, Fish Oil, and Vitamin C 1000mg daily.
ALWAYS sleep with a clean pillow case. Change pillow case/sheet EVERYDAY. I stopped doing this when I learned how to sleep Face-up. And also dont rest your hands on your face while sleeping.
9) Never touch face except when doing the Regimen. NEVER POP,squeeze and pick zits. If you get a big zit one day, have it injected by your derma or aesthetician. If after injection and its still there, ask your derm for a 2 week course of Lymecycline Tetralysal oral antibiotic to kill the mean pimple/cyst/nodule.
10) Sleep 8 hours a day
11) Stop eating junk food/salty food
Products I use
Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Benzac AC gel 2.5% (i use this in the morning to avoid irritation / only half a finger's length)
Benzac AC gel 5% (i use this at night full finger)
Nature's Blend Vitamin A 25,000 iu
Kirkland Vitamin D 2000 iu
Nature's Blend Zinc 50mg
Ester-C Vitamin C 1000mg
Kirkland Fish oil
PS: If you struggle from Blackheads on your nose like I did, I would put Retin-a 0.05% just on the nose at night and Benzac in the morning. For more advice please send me a private message!
Last edited by one2avoid4ever; Jun 12, 2012 at 03:46 PM.
Acnefree 24 hour Acne Clearing System
its more cheaper than the Proactiv Solution ( its works well on my cousin.) It only takes a week or two to see results; thats what he said.
proactiv is very effective for acne prone skin. i use it regularly and easy skin regimen
Kalamansi w/ milk is always the best Natural na, wala pang side effects.
pwede rin Fresh papaya w/ milk.
In my case, calamansi is effective