^^ ofcourse...his not Jordan..he's Artest!
Since Michael Jordan showed that the basketball is one of the best sports in the world. Jordan is one of the most talented and influential professional sports players of all time. With 6 titles and other awards accumulated during his career, Jordan changed the face of the NBA during his time.
LeBron needs to prove that he has a staying power in the NBA, and he will need to break or made additional records to compete with Michael Jordan.
Again, 6 rings, 5 MVP’s, 1 DpoY, and multiple 1st team awards.
ng semi-retire pa c jordan ng mid90's sayang din ang 2 mvp at championship hehe..
Ang hirap sa mga lebron fans, maka isang dunk lang o isang shoot lang ang idol nila, tingin nila, wala ng kapantay ang idol nila.
Eh maka dalawang dunk pa? Ayos, si lebron na ang pinaka magaling na nba player sa history ng basketball. Palitan na si Jordan.
Magaling nga siya, but he has yet to win a championship ring or even a back-to-back championship. Hindi pa nga nanalo, feeling na niya nanalo na siya at lalo na ng mga fans niya kahit nuon pa.
Even if you reach game 7 of a finals series again and again, if you lose it, you are not the champ. Chomped ka lang.
Too hyped. Overconfident.
^No# 1 LeBron Hater.
let's put things in proper perspective, shall we?
jordan, bird, magic, jabbar, bill russell ... their names will be forever etched in the history of basketball.
you can't replace them -- the greatest players of the game. you can only join them.
Can Lebron replace Michael Jordan as the greatest Player Ever?..
It says replace, meaning to change or substitute. Maybe he can become one of the greatest, but replace Jordan? To even think that idea this early at wala pang championship ring to back it up?
Most hyped player na lang pwede pa.
^^ Boston Celtics fan ka ba pag pray mo na makapasok ang Celtics sa ECF para ma witness mo naman kung paano durugin ng Cavs sina Pierce, Allen and Rondo.
And LeBron is only 24 yrs.old madami na kaagad siya na accomplishments, and madami na siya na break na NBA Records.
Saka hinde naman gaanung kalakas yung supporting casts niya kung ikukumpara mo sa mga teammates nina Jordan, Magic, Shaq, Russell, and Bird.
Kung accomplishments lang, napakaraming players na meron sariling accomplishments din. Wala lang silang hype. And what NBA record? Where? kapag na break ba ng ibang tao ang mga records na sinasabi mo ay pinaka magaling na sila?
Sa mga katulad lang ni lebron, sobrang media hyped lang ang bawat kilos niya na parang sobrang galing niya over the rest of the nba players. He is just one of those pang market ng nba for people to watch the games and buy nba products and stuff. Granted na magaling nga siya, but too much media hyped of a player to a point that he can replace jordan.
Mas ok pa si kobe dahil may championship ring na siya.
Supporting cast? When jordan finally retired, did pippen rose to become a strong player? They just blended well together when they were a team, but still, it was all jordan.
Kapag nanalo ng NBA Finals MVP si LeBron malaki accomplishments na yun dahil sina Shaq and Duncan lang ang nanalo ng MVP and Finals MVP sa Post Jordan Era.
Saka nung mawala sa Pippen sa Bulls eh nakapasok pa ang Rockets and Blazers sa NBA Playoffs nung naglaro dun si Scottie Pippen.
At nung 1993-94 NBA Season eh nanalo ng 55 games ang Chicago Bulls, and pinalitan ni Pete Myers si Jordan sa starting lineup.
Pang 3rd si Pippen dun sa MVP Voting after Hakeem and Robinson.
And He already exceeded the hype. Mas maganda pa nga yung Basketball Resume niya dun sa ibang players na nakasama sa NBA 50 Greatest Players of all time.
LeBron James ( Records and Milestones)
# 2004 NBA Rookie of the Year
# 2004 NBA All-Rookie Team
# 3× All-NBA First Team (2006, 2008, 2009)
# 2× All-NBA Second Team (2005, 2007)
# 5× NBA All-Star (2005–2009)
# 2× NBA All-Star Game MVP (2006, 2008)
# 1× NBA All-Defensive Team First Team (2009)
# 2008 NBA Scoring Champion
# 2009 NBA Most Valuable Player Award
#Led his team in the 2007 NBA Finals
# Cleveland Cavaliers won 66 Games in the Regular Season
MVP Award Shares
2003-04 NBA 0.009 (9)
2004-05 NBA 0.073 (6)
2005-06 NBA 0.550 (2)
2006-07 NBA 0.142 (5)
2007-08 NBA 0.348 (4)
2008-09 NBA 0.969 (1)
Player Efficiency Rating
2004-05 NBA 25.7 (6)
2005-06 NBA 28.1 (2)
2006-07 NBA 24.5 (4)
2007-08 NBA 29.1 (1)
2008-09 NBA 31.7 (1)
2004-05 NBA 14.1 (4)
2005-06 NBA 16.1 (2)
2006-07 NBA 13.5 (2)
2007-08 NBA 14.9 (3)
2008-09 NBA 19.6 (1)
Defensive Win Shares
2006-07 NBA 5.6 (5)
2008-09 NBA 6.3 (2)
Offensive Win Shares
2004-05 NBA 9.6 (6)
2005-06 NBA 11.9 (3)
2006-07 NBA 7.9 (7)
2007-08 NBA 10.4 (3)
2008-09 NBA 13.3 (1)
# NBA regular season leader, points per game: 2008 (30.0).
# NBA regular season leader, field goals made: 2005 (795), 2008 (794).
# NBA regular season leader, free throws made: 2009 (594). 
# NBA regular season leader, minutes played: 2005 (3,388), 2007 (3,190).
# NBA regular season leader, triple-doubles: 2009 (7).
# NBA regular season leader, efficiency: 2008 (30.3), 2009 (30.9).
# NBA regular season leader, traditional three-point plays: 2006 (79).
NBA achievements and milestones
* One of three players in NBA history to average at least 20 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists in their rookie season.
o Includes Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan.
* One of five players in NBA history to average over 25 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists in a season.
o Includes Oscar Robertson (achieved this six times), John Havlicek (achieved this twice), Larry Bird, and Michael Jordan.
* One of four players in NBA history to average at least 31 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists in a season.
o Includes Oscar Robertson (achieved this twice), Jerry West, and Michael Jordan.
* One of two players in NBA history to average at least 27 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists for five consecutive seasons.
o Behind Oscar Robertson, who achieved this eight consecutive times.
* One of two players in NBA history to post at least 2000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists in a season for at least four times.
o Behind Oscar Robertson, who achieved this six times in his career.
* One of three players in NBA history to average at least 30 points, 10 rebounds and 7 assists in a postseason series. 
o Includes Oscar Robertson and Larry Bird.
* One of three players in NBA history to record a triple-double in their playoff debut.
o Includes Johnny McCarthy and Magic Johnson.
* One of two players in NBA history to win the NBA Player of the Month Award four times in one season (2008-09 season).
o Tied with Kevin Garnett, who achieved the same in the 2003-04 NBA Season.
* One of four players in NBA history to lead their team in all five major statistical categories (total points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals) in a season (2008-09 season).
o Includes Dave Cowens (1977-78), Scottie Pippen (1994-95) and Kevin Garnett (2002-03).
* 2nd place all-time for consecutive 20-point games to start a playoff career with 19.
o Behind Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's 27 consecutive games
* Most consecutive points scored for a team in a playoff game with 25 straight points.
Youngest player records
James owns numerous NBA "youngest player" records:1
* Youngest player to be named NBA Rookie of the Year (19 years of age).
* Youngest player to record a triple-double (20 years, 20 days).
o Recorded 27 points, 11 rebounds, and 10 assists on January 19, 2005 vs. Portland Trail Blazers.
* Youngest player to score 30 points in a game (18 years, 334 days).
o Recorded 33 points on November 29, 2003 vs. Memphis Grizzlies.
* Youngest player to score 40 points in a game (19 years, 88 days).
o Recorded 41 points on March 27, 2004 vs. New Jersey Nets.
* Youngest player to score 50 points in a game (20 years, 80 days).
o Recorded 56 points on March 20, 2005 vs. Toronto Raptors.
* Youngest player to score 2,000 points in a season (2004-05).
* Youngest player to average 30 points per game in a season (2005-06).
* Youngest player to be awarded All-NBA honors (2004-05).
* Youngest player to be named to the All-NBA first team (21 years, 138 days).
* Youngest player to win an All-Star Game MVP (21 years, 55 days).
* Youngest player to reach:
* 1,000 points
* 2,000 points
* 3,000 points
* 4,000 points
* 5,000 points
* 6,000 points
* 7,000 points
* 8,000 points
* 9,000 points
* 10,000 points
* 11,000 points
* 12,000 points
LeBron James Regular Season Stats
27.5 ppg, 7.0 rpg, 6.7 apg, 1.8 spg, 0.9 bpg
LeBron James Playoffs Stats
28.3 ppg, 8.3 rpg, 7.3 apg, 1.7 spg, 0.9 bpg
Saka he is still improving as a player last year he's not a good defender pero after ng 2008 Olympics eh malaki na yung improvements niya kaya nga napasama siya sa All NBA Defensive First Team, and Runner up siya kay Dwight Howard sa NBA Defensive Player of the Year Voting.
Improve lang niya yung midrange jumper niya, and he's going to be an unstoppable force in the NBA.