Philippine Music Charts Thread 5 - Page 101 | Music and Radio | PinoyExchange

X

Page 101 of 251 First ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 201 ... Last
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5009
  1. #2001
    Ayan thanks for reposting it

    Come Back to Me is now on its 16th week on the Magic 30, that is the longest chart sitter for Magic 30 for 2009 to date.

    David Cook has held the top spot for the Magic 30 for the 7th consecutive week, it would have been 12th straight week if White Horse did not dethrone Come Back to Me after its first four weeks at #1. Moreover, Avalanche was #1 for two weeks earlier this year so if we add all up, Cook had 13 weeks at #1 in the Magic 30 and that is more than half of the chart weeks of Magic 30 for 2009 to date
    Last edited by forg; Jun 21, 2009 at 05:44 PM. Reason: change 11th to 12th

  2. #2002
    ^Gym Class Heroes?

    - natawa naman ako sa 'Donakin'.

  3. #2003
    Quote Originally Posted by riverhorse View Post
    Sorry forg thanks jc111426 for covering the Magic 30
    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by jc111426 View Post
    my pleasure...
    Thanks for posting it

  4. #2004
    Weekly Charts Recap

  5. #2005
    NU 107 trahc plif|flip chart
    June 21, 2009

    1. Archipelago - May 1 (3rd week@#1)
    2. Juan Pablo Dream - Light My Fire
    3. Angulo - Salita
    4. The Ambassadors - A New Start
    5. Kamikazee - Wala
    6. Sponge Cola feat. Gary V. - Ayt!
    7. Kjwan - Thirteen Seconds To Love

  6. #2006
    ^ I have a guess kung bakit hindi nagko-complement ang Flip Chart sa Stairway to Seven kasi if we base the resuls of ST7 dapat #2 ang Ayt! pero sa tingin ko kasi cumulative ang count sa votes dito kaya the songs that dropped out na sa ST7 charted higher than Ayt! Although yung Wala hindi naman nag chart dun pero baka consistent naman below the top 7
    **

    Lowenstein:
    Very clever word play sa title Noong una hindi ko pa nagets

  7. #2007
    ^ oops sorry forg naunahan kita

    it's my first time to post trahc plif Btw, sabi kasi all filipino chart daw, pero narinig ko yung know your enemy sa "Could have been a part of the trahc plif "

  8. #2008
    ^ hindi kasali yun talaga, for promo yung pag play nun para sa album nila sa razorback yung kasali

  9. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    ^ hindi kasali yun talaga, for promo yung pag play nun para sa album nila sa razorback yung kasali
    ah ok
    Ingat sa A(H1N1), apektado school namin makakapagPex pa tuloy ako

  10. #2010
    Wave 89.1 Soul Review
    June 21, 2009

    1. Birthday Sex - Jeremih
    2. Case of You - Omarion
    3. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
    4. Paranoid - Kanye West feat. Mr Hudson
    5. Taas Noo - Amber Davis feat. Gloc 9
    6. What's a Guy to Do - Usher feat. Pharrell Williams
    7. Beggin' - Madcon
    8. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
    9. LoveGame - Lady GaGa
    10. Bring It Back - Frankie J
    11. Sex Girl - Joe
    12. Beyonce feat. Kanye West - Ego (Remix)
    13. Mario - Break Up
    14. Maxwell - Pretty Wings
    15. R.Kelly - Superman High (New Entry)


    Thanks to Lowenstein for #12-#15* okay*
    Last edited by forg; Jun 21, 2009 at 07:25 PM.

  11. #2011
    ^

    12. Beyonce feat. Kanye West - Ego (Remix)
    13. Mario - Break Up
    14. Maxwell - Pretty Wings
    15. R.Kelly - Superman High (New Entry)

  12. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    Ayan thanks for reposting it

    Come Back to Me is now on its 16th week on the Magic 30, that is the longest chart sitter for Magic 30 for 2009 to date.

    David Cook has held the top spot for the Magic 30 for the 7th consecutive week, it would have been 12th straight week if White Horse did not dethrone Come Back to Me after its first four weeks at #1. Moreover, Avalanche was #1 for two weeks earlier this year so if we add all up, Cook had 13 weeks at #1 in the Magic 30 and that is more than half of the chart weeks of Magic 30 for 2009 to date
    Avalanche spent three weeks at no. 1 position from the week-ended January 18, 25 and February 1, 2009.

    14 weeks at no.1 of 23 weeks edition (60%)

    Supposed to be 15 weeks at no. 1 if we count the Holy Week.

  13. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jc111426 View Post
    Magic 30
    21 June 2009

    [LIST=1][*]Back In Time - Kyla featuring Jay-R
    yay! umaangat sa Magic

  14. #2014
    Quote Originally Posted by wengue_wengue View Post
    Avalanche spent three weeks at no. 1 position from the week-ended January 18, 25 and February 1, 2009.

    14 weeks at no.1 of 23 weeks edition (60%)

    Supposed to be 15 weeks at no. 1 if we count the Holy Week.
    Single Ladies by Beyonce ang #1 noong February 1

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...postcount=1935

  15. #2015
    OT: Hi guys! Tanong lang kung sino yung kumanta ng Single Ladies na acoustic version. Tnx!

  16. #2016
    MYX Hit Chart
    June 21, 2009

    1. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta
    2. White Horse - Taylor Swift
    3. Come Back To Me - David Cook
    4. Walang Iwanan - 6cyclemind
    5. Ayt! - Spongecola f/ Gary V.
    6. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
    7. Paranoid - Jonas Brothers
    8. Know Your Enemy - Green Day
    9. Back In Time - Kyla & Jay-R
    10. Untouched - The Veronicas
    11. Fire - 2NE1
    12. Boom Boom Pow - The Black Eyed Peas
    13. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
    14. How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday
    15. Don't Forget - Demi Lovato
    16. LoveGame - Lady GaGa
    17. If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears
    18. How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney
    19. The Show - Lenka
    20. Antukin - Rico Blanco

  17. #2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jc111426 View Post
    Magic 30
    21 June 2009
    1. Permanent - David Cook (4th week at #1)
    2. Battlefield - Jordin Sparks
    3. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
    4. Mad World - Adam Lambert
    5. No Boundaries - Kris Allen
    6. Paranoid - Jonas Brothers
    7. La La Land - Demi Lovato
    8. Notion - Kings Of Leon
    9. Sweet Dreams - Beyonce
    10. The Wind Blows - The All-American Rejects
    11. I Do Not Hook Up - Kelly Clarkson
    12. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta
    13. Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson (HIGHEST NEW ENTRY)
    14. Please Don't Stop The Rain - James Morrison
    15. Paparazzi - Lady GaGa (NEW ENTRY)
    16. Knock You Down - Keri Hilson featuring Kanye West & Ne-Yo
    17. Love Game - Lady GaGa
    18. 21 Guns - Green Day (NEW ENTRY)
    19. This Time - John Legend
    20. New Divide - Linkin Park (NEW ENTRY)
    21. Manila - Sandwich
    22. Come Back To Me - David Cook
    23. Pen And Paper - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
    24. Back In Time - Kyla featuring Jay-R
    25. Drama Queen - Duncan
    26. I Gotta Feeling - Black Eyed Peas (NEW ENTRY)
    27. No Surprise - Daughtry
    28. Black Heart Inertia - Incubus
    29. How You Love Me Now - Hey Monday
    30. Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry


    Drop Outs
    Her Diamonds - Rob Thomas (last week's #21)
    Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas (last week's #22)
    The Show - Lenka (last week's #23)
    Blame It - Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain (last

    week's #25)
    Hey Girl - Keri Hilson featuring T-Pain & Lil'

    Jon (last week's #28)

    Pick Of The Week
    Hush Hush - Pussycat Dolls

    Extra
    That Girl - Young JV

    happy birthday kris allen!
    Wala pa ring "Don't Trust Me"? And anlaki ng binagsak ng "Waking Up in Vegas"!

    Thanks for covering this afternoon's charts!

  18. #2018
    @ MYX Hitchart: 16- 4

    Quote Originally Posted by polgas_007 View Post
    OT: Hi guys! Tanong lang kung sino yung kumanta ng Single Ladies na acoustic version. Tnx!
    Narinig ko rin sa radio yan although I'm not sure din kung sino kumanta however I found this http://www.kabayancentral.com/music/...ccds09018.html
    I think siya (Princess) yung kumanta noon base sa track listing ng acoustic album na yan which included Single Ladies

  19. #2019
    Quote Originally Posted by forg View Post
    ^ 16- 4



    Narinig ko rin sa radio yan although I'm not sure din kung sino kumanta however I found this http://www.kabayancentral.com/music/...ccds09018.html
    I think siya (Princess) yung kumanta noon base sa track listing ng acoustic album na yan which included Single Ladies
    Tnx so much!

  20. #2020
    ♥David♥Jenson♥Blake♥ Adam♥ shennette425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Barangay GINEBRA
    this is from renz_reggy03

    -------------------------

    MYX Daily Top Ten
    June 22, 2009

    1. Touch My Hand - David Archuleta (10th day at #1, 9th straight) (15.82%)
    2. White Horse - Taylor Swift (12.41%)
    3. Come Back To Me - David Cook (10.46%)
    4. Fire - 2NE1 (9.25%)
    5. Walang Iwanan - 6cyclemind (8.52%)
    6. Ayt! - Spongecola feat Gary Valenciano (8.27%)
    7. Paranoid - Jonas Brothers (5.60%)
    8. The Climb - Miley Cyrus (2.68%)
    9. Back In Time - Kyla & Jay-R (2.43%)
    10. Know Your Enemy - Green Day (2.19%)

Page 101 of 251 First ... 51 91 100 101 102 111 151 201 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





X