P!nk: The Color of the Music Industry (Thread I) - Page 4 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

Page 4 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by marlo9999999999 View Post
    sana may funhouse tour din dito sa Pinas

ang gaganda ng mga songs sa Funhouse..nakakarelate ako sa iba...lalo na sa "Mean"

waaa....love the song
    sana nga pumunta siya dito

Pink Brushes Off Bungee Blunder

Pop star PINK has assured fans she's fine after a broken bungee cord almost ended a show in Brisbane, Australia prematurely on Tuesday (16Jun09).
    The Trouble singer had to act quickly to avoid injury when her bungee broke in the middle of a high-flying stunt.
    Pink managed to land safely after grabbing onto a silk 'rope' dangling from the roof of the Boondall Entertainment Centre.
    After the concert, Pink posted an update on her Twitter.com blog, writing, "Tonights show was awesome! Audience was great - even when the bungees broke and I had to do the emergency silk climb that was so scary!!!"
    Pink is playing 58 concerts across Australia.

Pink 'leaves hotel over security fears'

Pink reportedly cut short her stay at a top Australian hotel after complaining about an alleged security breach.

The 'So What' star, who is currently on a 58-date tour of the country, had been staying at the Palazzo Versace on the Gold Coast with partner Carey Hart.

According to the Melbourne Herald Sun, she became concerned about her safety after a letter from a fan begging for a face-to-face visit was pushed under the door of her suite.

It is reported that the incident led the singer to check out of her $1,600-a-night room three days early.

Pink recently admitted that she narrowly avoided injury during a Brisbane concert after an aerial stunt went wrong.

im the MALE FATALE marlo9999999999's Avatar
    wow...new music video...

thanks sa link

hehe...ill watch it later

pag nasa haus na ako

Sydney radio to switch to digital

DIGITAL radio has finally launched in Sydney - more than 10 years after it was first proposed.

Sydney's commercial radio stations switched on last week. ABC and SBS services are set to follow on July 1.

Digital broadcasts will continue at a lower power for the next six weeks before being increased to their full capacity in time for a national metropolitan launch on August 6.

Regional radio listeners will not get a digital service for at least four or five years.

Commercial Radio Australia chief executive Joan Warner said the group would lobby the Federal Government to allocate part of the digital radio spectrum to the bush next year.

"The regional broadcasters are very keen to come on board," she said. "What we need now is for the Government to allocate spectrum for those broadcasters."

Ms Warner said she will lobby Canberra early next year, armed with a financial plan and a proposed timetable.

Metropolitan listeners who want to hear digital broadcasts will have to buy a digital radio.

Retailers already report strong sales of digital receivers, which cost from about $150 to about $800 for top-of-the-range models.

Harvey Norman's audio business development manager, Nick Wells, said sales were stronger than expected.

"Australia is definitely a nation of early adopters," he said. "We have sold out of a lot of the basic models, so it's put the pressure on our suppliers to fill the demand."

Ms Warner dismissed suggestions that digital receivers were too costly for the average Australian household, which contains five radios.

"I have heard people say that they are too expensive but retailers are selling out of digital radios, which would suggest that there is a strong market for them," she said.

Digital radio provides clear reception, which is particularly appealing for listeners in apartment blocks or built-up metropolitan areas.

"If you live in an apartment block or work in an office tower, it's very hard to get clear AM reception and in some cases you can't get an FM signal," Ms Warner said. "You won't have that problem with digital. You will be able to hear it loud and clear."

Car manufacturers have said digital radio will be a standard feature in new vehicles from 2012. Currently, listeners need an in-car adaptor to listen to digital radio.

Commercial broadcasters have used the technology to launch a range of new services. Austereo is running Radar, a digital-only service that plays unsigned artists.

It also has Pink!, a station playing only music by US singer Pink and music she likes.

NOVA has launched NovaNation, a 24-hour dance channel, and Koffee, which provides chill-out, cafe-style music.

The Fairfax Radio Network, owned by Fairfax Media, the publisher of the Sun-Herald , will launch two new digital music stations in August.

Maverick Sydney radio mogul Bill Caralis last week announced plans to launch digital station Gorilla Super Digi.

Unlike analog television, the Federal Government has not set a date to switch off analog radio, although 2019 has been touted.

"We wouldn't support a move to switch off the analog signal," Ms Warner said. "But it depends a lot how quickly digital radio is embraced.

"If we get to a point where 95 per cent of people are listening to digital radio then it's likely the Government will decide to switch off the analog signal. But that's a long way off.

"That said, I think digital radio may be adopted quicker than people think."

Clearer reception has the most obvious appeal to consumers, but digital radio will provide extra features such as more details about an advertised product, text and graphics and updated news, sport and weather information. Some receivers will have a pause and rewind function.

As there will be no distinction between an AM and FM band on digital radio, consumers will be able to tune in by station name rather than frequency.

Commercial Radio Australia will hold a national launch for digital radio with a simultaneous five-state capital live broadcast on August 6.

Im a big fan of PINK..i have all her cds..my fave is TRY THIS!

P!nk

who love P!nk here? lets demand P!nk to go here in Manila and have a concert! sa America, Europe and Australia *** sobrang sikat! sa Pinas kc avril lavigne ata dto e! P!nk rocks, join her Fan Club at Friendster heres the link:

http://profiles.friendster.com/pinkfunhouse

CLICK NIO *** YUNG DEMAND DEN AUTOMATIC N YUN S EVENTFUL COUNTED NA YUN. INTERNATIONAL EVENT TOUR PRODUCER ATA YAN!LETS DO IT ! dEMAND P!NK HERE IN MANILA!

ang pinakagusto kong album ni pink yung Im Not Dead...

ganda Kasi ng mga songs dun hehe..sumusunod lang ang Funhouse

wee..

oo nga sana punta sya dito sa pinas...

I Love P!nk! All of her albums! i have it all digitally!

i love P!nk

yeah! pink rocks.

galing nya magsulat ng songs

weee...

so what do you guys think of the new music video?

perfect ^..galing....

Pink’s husband says they had to “grow up” to save their marriage

http://thebosh.com/upload/2009/06/23/pinks_husband_says_they_had_to_grow_up_to_save_their_marriage/Pink.jpg

Pink’s husband says they had to “grow up” to save their marriage.

The singer recently reconciled with motocross star Carey Hart after they split last February and both parties only learned how to be together during the separation.

Carey said in a radio interview on Australia’s 2Day FM’s Kyle and Jackie O Show: “We both had a lot of growing up to do over the course of the last year. No relationship’s perfect and sometimes you have to take a couple of steps backward to move forward which is what happened to us. We were apart for about a year and we started putting things back together and this is a big part of the putting back together process.

“We had to come up with a system in a way for us both to accomplish our goals. Here we are in Australia and it’s our first attempt and it’s going amazingly so far.”

The ‘So What’ singer recently admitted she loves singing the songs she wrote in the aftermath of her break up with Carey, even though they are now back together.

She explained: "It's funny to sing them now because he's in the audience. So when I sing, 'He's a tool,' now that's my favourite line. I'm like, 'Hi honey, that's you!' "

Pink's track 'So What' includes the lyrics: "And guess what, I'm havin' more fun/ And now that we're done, I'm gonna show you tonight."

Several other songs on her 2008 album 'Funhouse' include lyrics about her split from Carey.

Pink invites homeless kids to her Australian tour

London, July 05 : Pop singer Pink recently showed off her generous side when she invited homeless kids to her concert and talked to them backstage.

During the 10th show in Sydney as part of her a long 58-date Australian tour, the singer invited students from Surry Hills' independent high Key College school which caters for Sydney's homeless and shared her experience with them.

"That was me. I wish I had something like that when I was a kid. I was kicked out of my house when I was 15. I was on drugs, the whole nine. I could have used a school like that," The Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying.

The pop star who wishes she inspires the kids had lots of fun too.

She said: "The kids are so tough and cool and it's fun, I just hope they have a good time, maybe them seeing the show is a little kick in the a*** to show they can do whatever they want 'cos I was that kid."

Apparently, one student, Simon, 16 said that the pop star was the reason he was alive.

He said: "Pink was pretty much my salvation when I was growing up," singer. She gave me a way to escape all the problems that were happening around me. Her music gave me a way of building myself up. Pink's music made me feel stronger inside," Simon said.

He had also dyed his hair pink and painted his fingernails to meet his idol.

The singer who had come to know about the school through The Sunday Telegraph's Sunday magazine in May could relate herself to the children.

She explained: "That's the stuff that hits you, that is where I was at. That is how I felt about Linda Perry and Janis Joplin, so here we are."

The school opened in 1996 with the initiative of Youth Off The Streets founder Father Chris Riley.

Pink, Carey Hart goes troppo in Queensland, motorcycle trip

AFTER 27 Aussie shows, no one can say Pink hasn't earned herself a few days holiday.

Thanks to a mid-season break plotted by the promoters of her record-breaking Funhouse tour, the pop-rock superstar reunited with husband Carey Hart and will spend this week show-free in Queensland.

But, since she's used to performing for two hours a night several times a week, there's no sign of a slow-down for the diminutive singer.

"We're going on a motorcycle trip," she said.

The 29-year-old said she was scared of our wildlife, asking: "How is anyone still living in this country?"

Pink attacked by frog

Pink was attacked by a frog during a motorbike trip in the Australian outback.

The ‘So What’ singer was enjoying the road trip with husband Carey Hart, but when the pair stopped for a toilet break the excited amphibian jumped at her face.

A source said: “They were relieving themselves by the road when a frog jumped up and hit Pink bang in the eyes. She freaked.”

Luckily, the 29-year-old star – real name Alecia Moore - was not injured by the slimy creature.

Earlier this month, Pink revealed she was taking time off from her ‘Funhouse’ tour to head off on a road trip with motocross racer Hart.

The 'Sober' star, who has performed 27 shows across Australia since arriving in the country in May, said: "We're going on a motorcycle trip.

“I get to retire Pink for nine days and be good old Alecia."

However, the singer admitted she was scared of the Australian wildlife, asking: "How is anyone still living in this country?"

Pink and Hart separated briefly in 2008 but reunited earlier this year. Hart has been hosting motocross events across Australia while his wife has been performing.

Croaky Pink postpones Brisbane concert

The whirlwind, marathon performance schedule for singer Pink may have finally caught up with the American popstar since she has been forced to postpone tonight's Brisbane show.

Australian promoters of her Funhouse tour confirmed this afternoon that Pink has been forced to reschedule her performance due to laryngitis.

"The decision to reschedule has been made to enable Pink to continue delivering her spectacular show for audiences around the country," a spokeswoman said.

The audacious singer will instead return to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre on Monday July 27.

"All tickets held for tonights show will be valid for the new date without need for exchange. Any ticket holders unable to attend on the new date must contact Ticketek before 5pm this Friday, July 24."

It is expected that all other Brisbane performances will be presented as scheduled on July 22, 23 and August 25 and 26.

Pink 'Can't Wait to Blow the Roof Off' at VMAs

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/features/tvblog/080901/pink.jpg

What does Pink have up her sleeve?

The singer is the latest star confirmed to perform at MTV's Video Music Awards, taking place Sept. 13 at locations around New York City, including Radio City Music Hall.

"Last year I got to jump out of a window at the VMAs in L.A.," Pink said. "This year I can't wait to blow the roof off Radio City in New York."

And Pink is not alone.

"I love incorporating theatrics into my performances," says Taylor Swift, who is also confirmed to perform. "The VMAs have always allowed artists to run with that." Swift is set to sing a new version of her song "You Belong With Me" from her hit album Fearless.

In addition, Katy Perry, Ne-Yo and Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford are the first presenters confirmed for the show.

Despite teasing the Jonas Brothers at last year's show, British comedian Russell Brand will return to host the event in September.

Pink is nominated at the MTV VMAs

Best Female Video
    » Lady Gaga, “Poker Face”
    » Beyoncé, “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)”
    » Katy Perry, “Hot N Cold”
    » Kelly Clarkson, “My Life Would Suck Without You”
    » Taylor Swift, “You Belong With Me”
    » Pink, “So What”

Page 4 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 ... Last