PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: 40th PBA Season Opening Ceremony

Ellen Adarna, Megan Young and Alice Dixson led the parade of team muses yesterday during the Opening Ceremony of the new PBA season. Check our gallery here!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

PHOTOS: Kia Victorious in Battle of Newcomers

LA Revilla (23pts, 7rebs) stole away the spotlight off of boxing champ Manny Pacquiao's PBA debut, as he rallied Kia over Blackwater 80-66.

read more

Show Me Your Winning Teeths!

Merly and Chelsey are back for a new season of SMYT and they are 'happy to serve' you a new episode about the Miss World pageant and the UAAP Finals.

read more

PROMO: Big Hero 6

Join the promo and get a chance to win special screening tickets to Big Hero 6!

read more

REVIEW: The Trial

If there's one particular asset the film has, it's the ensemble.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IT Companies at ALABANG ( NORTHGATE and MADRIGAL BUSINESS PARK)

hello! help nyo naman po ako mag-enlist ng mga IT companies at Alabang, specifically at NORTHGATE and MADRIGAL BUSINESS PARK!

Thanks sa mga magpopost!

Here are some

Convergys
    APAC
    Genpact
    HSBC
    PDEX

Taga Las Pinas, Muntinlupa or Cavite ka ba?

I can say is Northgate Cyberzone is better than the following Libis and Commonwealth

I am from Cavite! Yap, I must commend that Northgate is better than the others. Thanks sir! I also read some of your post sa ibang threads, you seem so well-informed sa IT industry, sayang nga walang mga likes ng HP or IBM sa alabang.

PDEX - ??? May someone tell me the profile of this company.

Any other IT companies po fellow pexers?

PDEX (www.pdex.com.ph) - Philippine Dealing and Exchange Corp.
    There operations are located on Northgate and their main office is at Enterprise Center in Makati. It is a filipino financial firm

HP is slowly pulling away from ever expensive Makati area, they have moved to McKinley Hill and Ortigas. They always consider the Ecozones(One Ecom, McKinley, Northgate, Libis, Northgate) when they moved offices and Northgate is one of the Top 3. One that remains for HP at Makati is the P&G Account.

IBM as a company still has no plans; but their subsidiaries are expanding like IBM Daksh, IBS, etc. Hopefully they can consider Northgate on their expansion

up po natin ulit, help pls

O! Mag 1 year na; naka kuha ka ba ba ng trabaho sa Alabang?

^up ko *** po.. bka meron po jan mka contribute.. nghhnap po kasi ako ng IT companies ** sa alabang (muntinlupa) ..

paano po pumunta sa north cybergate? saan po sakayan ng jeep papuntang ATC? dadaan daw po yun sa harap ng gate ng cyberzone eh? punta sana ako dun job hunting din po.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bluerayaj View Post
    paano po pumunta sa north cybergate? saan po sakayan ng jeep papuntang ATC? dadaan daw po yun sa harap ng gate ng cyberzone eh? punta sana ako dun job hunting din po.
    san ka ba manggagaling? kung galing ka ng Alabang palengke bago yun mag ATC second intersection.sa may Wilcon builders Depot k bumaba.
    Actually pwede ngang lakarin from Alabang palengke yun kung masipagsipag. its an intersection of Alabang-Zapote Road and Bridgway. Tanaw mo na yung Convergys dun
    check mo na lang sa Google map
    http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=1...8,0.01354&z=17

16. Advertisement

sino may alam na may opening ng in-house IT helpdesk post. kahit sang IT companies here in alabang.. pahelp naman fresh grad. here
    sana may tumulong.. i'm from cavite.. may inapplyan ako kanina sa taguig ok naman pero grabe ang byahe..
    help naman fellow PEXers

sa mga engineering companies sa alabang? maganda ba ang it dept?

here you go guys:

ValueCommerce

http://valuecommerce.com/

AWS
    http://www.aws-i.com/content/view/23/28/lang,en/

I believe there are a couple more IT companies around the Muntinlupa area, they just arent that publicized.

Any job openings sa Alabang for fresh graduate comp. engg? no experience pa po OJT lang sa PLDT..

anu-ano ba companies sa alabang ang mataas magpasweldo?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast