PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Review: Hercules

Bordering on ridiculous, Dwayne Johnson delivers and Hercules is a fun and entertaining ride.

read more

UAAP Basketball Power Rankings: Week 2

Are the Blue Eagles back on top again? Check out this week's PEx UAAP Season 77 Basketball Power Rankings.

read more

PHOTOS: Cagayan upsets Army

Cagayan Valley Rising Sun hands Philippine Army its first loss through 4 sets, 27-25, 20-25, 25-23, 25-22

read more

Calling all vigilantes in PEx!

Are you vigilant and always ready for action? This is your chance to be a "PEX POLICE"

read more

FIBA Worlds Special Feature

PEx's resident local hoops guru, Jay P. Mercado, ranks the greatest RP teams in the "open basketball" era.

read more

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Asawa nakabuntis ng iba

For married guys:
    Ano ang gagawin mo kapag nakabuntis ka ng iba? (Take note, hindi kayo hiwalay ng asawa mo)

For married ladies:
    Ano ang gagawin mo kapag nakabuntis ng iba ang asawa mo?

For Single ladies:
    Anong gagawin mo kapag nabuntis ka at tsaka mo lang nalaman na may asawa na pala ang boyfriend mo?

I am single. If ever I will be impregnated by a married man, I will keep the baby and won't ask from the father for any financial support. I can support the baby by myself. I won't even allow my child to use his father's name even if itís already allowed by law. I won't even allow my child to know who his father is because I don't want him to recognize a deceitful man as his father. Deceitful because I only came to know that he is married after we were already sexually involved and carrying his child. Thank you na lang sa sperm nya at nagkababy ako. It is my fault also since I did not investigate his character and status before opening up my legs to him.

TS, Pwede pa add ito?

For Single Ladies:
    Anong iniisip mo kapag alam mo namang may asawa, nagpabuntis ka pa?

Single: I'll deal with me being pregnant. No blame for anyone. If i do find out that my bf is already married to someone else then i'll accept that fact...needless to argue about it. I'll get out of his life or he gets out of mine because i cant stand liars and i wont put up with it. I will raise the child by myself and give it all the love i could.

and i will thank the Lord for blessing me with a child...to me that is the most precious gift i will receive...with a partner or without.

Quote Originally Posted by cbpph8r View Post
    TS, Pwede pa add ito?

For Single Ladies:
    The TS said and I quote "For Single ladies:
    Anong gagawin mo kapag nabuntis ka at tsaka mo lang nalaman na may asawa na pala ang boyfriend mo?"

From the question above it is evident that the single lady has no prior knowledge that the man she is sleeping with is married. She wasn't thinking of anything because the fact does not exist yet.

Peace!

TS, Pwede pa add ito?

For Single Ladies:
    hmmm...if i have the full knowledge that my partner is already married and yet i went ahead and got myself pregnant...then i must want that baby badly to get myself in that situation. baka naghahanap lang ako ng sperm donor.

i wont judge the woman...she must have had her reasons for being with a married man in the first place...twisted man yan o rational reason...meron pa rin pinangagalingan yan.

TS, Pwede pa add ito?

For Single Ladies:
    for this situation kasi parang alam na nung girl ang consequences...parang taking the risk na lang. kaya di ko sinama sa choices.

Banned by Admin
    For Single ladies:
    Anong gagawin mo kapag nabuntis ka at tsaka mo lang nalaman na may asawa na pala ang boyfriend mo?

maybe kilalain mo muna mabuti yun karelasyon mo, the real status.bago mo ispread yan mga binti mo.kung serious relationship talaga at aware ka. then contraceptives eh hindi kayo gumagamit..mag isip isip ka na
    punta ka NSO check
    CENOMAR - Certificate of No Marriage Record
    The following are the information one needs to provide in securing a CENOMAR:

1. Complete name of the person to be certified
    2. Complete name of the father
    3. Complete maiden name of the mother
    4. Date of birth
    5. Place of birth
    6. Complete name and address of the requesting party
    7. Number or copies needed
    8. Purpose for the certification

yun result niyan makikita mo.. kung nakasal na sya or what. edi huli mo ahahahaa!

then kung anjan na talaga ang bata.keep that baby but much as possible wag papabuntis sa may asawa.. kawawa ang bata.

guhit ng palad yan mabuntis at maka buntis outside wedlock
    learn from experince yan

Quote Originally Posted by sjmanalo View Post
    For Single ladies: Anong gagawin mo kapag nabuntis ka at tsaka mo lang nalaman na may asawa na pala ang boyfriend mo?
    i will just demand financial support from my boyfriend for our kid since it's his responsibility and it's the Law ... then bahala na siya makipag-usap sa legal wife, since i wasn't aware of her existence anyway so there's no reason for me to say sorry to her.

go ahead..make my day... sinnerorsaint's Avatar
    For married guys:
    Ano ang gagawin mo kapag nakabuntis ka ng iba? (Take note, hindi kayo hiwalay ng asawa mo)

For married ladies:
    Ano ang gagawin mo kapag nakabuntis ng iba ang asawa mo?

For Single ladies:
    #2. i'll kick his ***... at first magagalit ako syempre..its a normal reaction...for me, i will leave him...of course mawawalan na ako ng tiwala sa kanya...and kahit pa na magkabalikan kame hinde na mawawala sa isip ko na minsan nagkamali sya..palagi lang kameng mag-aaway..so that's it...we better call it quits..

#3. regrets always comes late...pero nandyan na yan eh..anong magagawa ko...i'll accept it na lang...then syempre makikipag-usap pa rin ako sa kanya...***** mas tama kung makipaghiwalay na lang ako at ask na lang him to support our baby...

Quote Originally Posted by lunarpanda View Post
    i will just demand financial support from my boyfriend for our kid since it's his responsibility and it's the Law ... then bahala na siya makipag-usap sa legal wife, since i wasn't aware of her existence anyway so there's no reason for me to say sorry to her.
    If this is the case, are you willing na magkaroon ng constant communication with that man?

And again if this is the case, hindi pa rin maiiwasan na makipagcommunicate rin sa legal wife since financial support na ang pag uusapan.

For married guys:
    For Single ladies:

If this is the case, are you willing na magkaroon ng constant communication with that man? And again if this is the case, hindi pa rin maiiwasan na makipagcommunicate rin sa legal wife since financial support na ang pag uusapan.
    communicate, yes. i have to since there's a kid involved... but the romantic feelings will surely fade. being a mistress is not part of what i wanna be in life. i'll just talk to them for the sake of getting financial support for the kid. makapal ang mukha? dapat lang. he tricked me yet gave me a child. we should both suffer the consequences of having an illegitimate brood. all children, whether legal or b@stards, are responsibilities of their biological parents under the Family Code. if the biological father does not approve of giving support, magkita na lang kami sa court.

^^I take it that you're viewing everything in black and white. But put it this way, if you got pregnant by a married man and you chase after him for child support, you'd be stressing yourself out by chasing after the jerk father, forking over money for your own lawyer and the DNA tests, going out on a long drawn out court case and not even winning in court here in the Philippines is a guarantee that you'll get child support because there's no implementing body that will deduct child support funds from a guy's salary. Plus the wife can file an adultery suit against you and you'll be jailed for sure because you openly admitted having relations with her husband.

Nangyari sa kin to. Nakabuntis ng iba yung asawa ko. Siya na mismo nag-confess sa kin. Malaking shock sa kin. Bata pa anak namin. Iniwan ko siya bitbit ang anak ko.

Araw-araw siyang nagmakaawa na ayusin namin marriage namin. Bigyan ko siya ng 2nd chance. Sabi ko, sige aayusin namin marriage namin at ang isa sa mga condition ko na hinding-hinde na niya kakausapin yung babae yun at ni katiting wala siyang ibibigay na supporta. Hirap na nga kami sa pera, magbibigay pa siya dun. Tutal ayaw naman yung impaktang yun ng pera, gusto lang niya maging father yung asawa ko dun sa bastardo nila. Hinde ako papayag sa ganun, manigas siya. Kung gusto niyang ayusin marriage namin, total cut off.

Ginawa naman niya. Nagpalit siya ng phone number, di na umuuwi ng late, parati nang nasa bahay at nagpapaalam sa kin or sinasama ako. Pero panay na lang ang away at galit ko sa kanya. Sabi niya, he's trying his best to work things out. Ako na daw ang nagpupush away sa kanya. How can I trust him ever again sa ginawa niya? May nabuo pang bata sa panggagago niya.

Yung walang hiyang babae nagawa pang ako gawan ng kwento. Nagpapadala ng email dun sa asawa ko na nagsusumbong na pinapadalhan ko daw siya ng pictures naming mag-asawa at pamilya. Impakta, eh ninakaw niya sa Friendster ko yung mga pics na yun. Hinde ako baliw na magpapadala sa babaeng yun ng mga litrato naming pamilya. Kung anu-ano pang sinasabi. Nagpadala pa ng pics ng bata. Akala lang niya di ko nakikita yung mga yun. Binigay na kasi ng asawa ko yung password ng email niya to show na sincere siya in asking for my trust back at hinde sumasagot sa babaeng yun.

Kung kasuhan niya ng child support yung asawa ko, siguraduhin muna niyang sa asawa ko nga yung bata. Pero ok din yung sinabi ni Ice Burn. Kakasuhan ko siya ng adultery kapag umabot sa korte.

im not siding with mistresses, in fact, i CONDEMN them kasi they're one of the reasons why a happy family can crumble in an instant ... the thing is, the b@stard kid has nothing to do with his/her biological parents' fornication and doesnt deserve to be condemned. he/she needs the same amount of love and care that legal kids can have. alam ko yung mga ari-arian walang laban sa korte, but panggatas lang naman ipagkakait pa? ano ba naman?! it's just inhumane. sabi pa sa Mistress Thread, studies show that most criminals are products of broken homes. kung hindi tatakas sa responsibilidad ang mga walang kwentang magulang, there would be less of them in this world.

Kung wala ni kusing na perang panggatas ng bata ang mga kabit, eh di paampon nila yung bata sa mag-asawang magbibigay ng magandang kinabukasan sa bata.

Yung iba hinde na nahiya, gusto pang ipapaalam pa sa bata na dahil sa kalandian nila, yung ama ng bata ay may ibang pamilya.

you know, miss twinkle. you're going way off topic. based on TS's example, the girl didnt know that the man she's seeing has a legal wife. she didnt wish to be a kabit.

if you want to show your hatred for "kabits at bastardong anak" do it in the mistress thread. just my two cents. peace.

actually, on topic din siya... kasi tanong din ni TS kung anong gagawin ng misis pag nakabuntis si mister....

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast