Dog Owners: Do you Cage your Dogs? - Page 5 | Pets and Animals | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

X

Page 5 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last
    lasallian,KAPAMILYA
    Quote Originally Posted by Moppi View Post
    Anong breed yung mix niya? Grabe namang lakas nun.

I hope na makita niyo pa siya, specially kung matagal na sa inyo yun sayang naman. Siguro next time pa todo reinforce kayo ng hawla para sa kanya or something. :/

update, as of now, no sign of her, puro hearsay lang.... guys ask ko kayo, can a dog survive kung mahulog siya from 4TH FLOOR? diko po kasi alam baka she past away na tas kinuha na ng basurero kasi from what i heard, hinang hina na nga daw yung aso ko na yun habang tinataboy nila kasi di rin nila alam na aso pala namin yun kasi since pup pa lang siya, asa rooftop na siya.....still hoping kahit nilibot ko na yung buong lugar namin.....
    Last edited by fighter24; Jan 3, 2010 at 10:43 PM.

lasallian,KAPAMILYA
    KAKAIYAK NAMAN TO......shocking!

A DOG'S PRAYER....

Treat me kindly, my beloved master, for no heart in all the world is more grateful for kindness than the loving heart of me.

Do not break my spirit with a stick, for though I should lick your hand between the blows, your patience and understanding will more quickly teach me the things you would have me do.

Speak to me often, for your voice is the world’s sweetest music, as you must know by the fierce wagging of my tail when your footsteps falls upon my waiting ear.

When it is cold and wet, please take me inside, for I am now a domesticated animal, no longer used to bitter elements. And I ask no greater glory than the privilege of sitting at your feet beside the hearth. Though had you no home, I would rather follow you through ice and snow than rest upon the softest pillow in the warmest home in all the land, for you are my god and I am your devoted worshiper.

Keep my pan filled with fresh water, for although I should not reproach you were it dry, I cannot tell you when I suffer thirst. Feed me clean food, that I may stay well, to romp and play and do your bidding, to walk by your side, and stand ready, willing and able to protect you with my life should your life be in danger.

And, beloved master, should the great Master see fit to deprive me of my health or sight, do not turn me away from you. Rather hold me gently in your arms as skilled hands grant me the merciful boon of eternal rest - and I will leave you knowing with the last breath I drew, my fate was ever safest in your hands.

naiyak naman ako sa dog's prayer :-)

The Vituperated Victim Kawaisou's Avatar
    We have a cage, but my mother doesn't lock the dogs in it. It's some sort of a sanctuary for them, a place they can go in and out of anytime.

yung bahay na din yung kulungan ng dog namin para sama sama na kami sa loob hehehe.

yes, but we only lock the cages when we have visitors. our dogs are trained to go inside their cages when ordered. plus, they somewhat treat it as their personal space.

you should see them hide in their individual cages during new years eve.

We breed dogs so we really need cages. However, we give our dogs freetime and playtime everyday where we open their cages (5 dogs at a time) and let them roam around and play freely.

Somehow, our dogs learned to see their cage as their sanctuary 'cause most of them wouldn't sleep, eat, pee nor poop if they're not inside the cage.

i have an adopted dog that i put in crate whenever we leave the house. kase may separation anxiety sya, at pag naiwan mag isa naninira ng gamit & nag iingay. some trained dogs feel safer inside a covered crate. but once i get home, i let her roam around the house & the backyard.

Blessing,GudFortune,GudLu ck King Aslan's Avatar
    We have three big dogs, and we don't put them in cages

Our house is their cage...

looks dangerous to visit your houses lol

Cages para sa aso for safety reasons sa pet and sa people. Like samen, 5 rotts ang aso namin, pag alam namin na may bisita sasabihan lang namin sila na "uwi kayo" tapos isasara namin yung cage/pen more like a pen since may wire fence sa perimeter ng cage nila. Pwede sila magharutan doon sa loob ng pen kung ayaw nila tumambay sa cage pero hindi sila makaka-gala sa ibang area ng bakuran. Tsaka may cage din kahit yung toy dogs namin dahil umaalis kami for work, walang naiiwan dito pag umaga, na-experience na namin na nawalan ng shih tzu at mini-pin. Common dito sa neighborhood yung ganun, nawawalan ng pets (dogs, cats, even pet birds) if you let your pets roam around your yard while you're away.

looking for my next mistake Sweetkay's Avatar
    Nope. Our dogs are safely tucked away in the garage, roaming around.

my dog has its own room. and I take it for a walk on weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_piggy View Post
    Cages para sa aso for safety reasons sa pet and sa people. Like samen, 5 rotts ang aso namin, pag alam namin na may bisita sasabihan lang namin sila na "uwi kayo" tapos isasara namin yung cage/pen more like a pen since may wire fence sa perimeter ng cage nila. Pwede sila magharutan doon sa loob ng pen kung ayaw nila tumambay sa cage pero hindi sila makaka-gala sa ibang area ng bakuran. Tsaka may cage din kahit yung toy dogs namin dahil umaalis kami for work, walang naiiwan dito pag umaga, na-experience na namin na nawalan ng shih tzu at mini-pin. Common dito sa neighborhood yung ganun, nawawalan ng pets (dogs, cats, even pet birds) if you let your pets roam around your yard while you're away.
    cool yun command, "uwi kayo."

our dogs recognize the command, "inside." upon hearing the doorbell, they would first sit infront of the gate looking at the guestl, and wait for our command. they would stand at the entrance waiting for a pat before we close each cage.

they will not leave the gate if we do not give the command.

yung askals = free range (guard dogs)
    yung with breed = caged, pero minsan nilalabas

6-8am, 8-11 pm. I walk/jog/run my 2 dogs (beagle, sibe). Escape artists ang dalawang breed na ito that's why madalas cage sila, pero yung sched nila for a dogwalk ganyan lagi.

hindi nakacage aso namin. nakatali lang. pinapakawalan pag gabi na. hahaha

Guys i need help..i have a 2 month old shih tzu.. mukhang healthy **** sya.. mataba pero me problems...

1. Flaky yung skin nya at mukhang me rashes, tapos kinakamot nya lage as in lage... yung ears nya meron din parang dandruff...
    2. Lage syang kagat ng kagat..paborito nya yung paa ko.. at kahit anong maabot nya...
    3. Kinakaen nya yung poopoo nya... wheeww...
    4. Mabaho sya... di **** pwede lage paliguan di ba?

Details:

Hollistic Puppy yung food nya... nagtatake din sya ng Ceelin at tiki tiki everyday.

What should i do? im planning to take him sa vet sa monday sa sweldo ko.. but me ma susuggest ba kayong preventive measures Na 100% safe habang di ko pa napapacheck sa vet....??

please text me 09276174132.. I badly need a suggestion or an advice... SALAMAT!!!

@edge21: pretty many problems to consider. could be many different factors - could be food allergy, mange or flea and tick infestation. Best solution is to take him to the vet for better prognosis.

Nope we never cage our dogs!!! Our Dogs are our pets and are part of the family.
    If you are just planning to cage a dog then i don't think you should ever have a Dog.

Page 5 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 ... Last