PBA historian Jay P. Mercado chronicles some of the most notoriously celebrated crowd-clearing brawls in PBA history.read more
Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Pierre,hindi ka naman nagkakahard-on sa loob ng simbahan?
girls na hindi kumakagat sa mga flirting ng lalaki
girls na hindi nappressure na uminom ng alak
HUGE turn on?
Kili kiling maputi, walang balahibo at mabango..
physically - expressive eyes, mas maputi sa kin, dimples
then witty conversationalist, good sense of humor, at malambing
yun na yun
What is/are your huge turn-on/s sa girls and boys?
naku, dehins ako pumapatol sa mga bata at teenedyers.
pero, swak na swak para sakin ang lalaking katulad na katulad ni...
*Siyet Ka!!! Get Out Of My Friggin' Head!!! Damyu!!!*
mga singkit na maputi. i know one here. she's very pretty, parang si sassy girl.
- Tall Guys
- someone I can have a good converstion with.
- someone who can make me laugh
- NOT Oriental-looking. i've only found a handful of singkit guys attractive. hindi ko lang talaga sila type.
- NOT black. hindi ko din type ang features nila.
- taller than me (i'm 5'9). should also be nice and lean and toned. actually kahit hindi super toned, basta may konting definition naman ang muscles. wag naman super doughy at ayoko ng super maskulado. naaasiwa ako hehe..
- mabango. kahit hindi super gwapo basta mabango. the type na maaalala at hahanap-hanapin mo yung scent. mmmm...
- casual at hindi trying-hard manamit, pero marunong ding mag-ayos when the occasion calls for it
- i'm a sucker for flirts
- has to have a great sense of humor. ok yung mapang-asar kasi mapang-asar din ako. hehe. and he HAS to be able to laugh at himself too. bwisit ang mga pikon.
- NOT a mama's boy. nothing turns me off like a guy who doesn't stand up to his mother.
- ayoko rin yung super religious. once guys "force" their religion and beliefs on me, it's bye-bye time
- i like a guy who can handle his alcohol, and he has to be ok with the fact na ma-inom din ako
- watching a guy playing sports is a major, major turn-on especially if he's the competitive type
- kapag marunong mag-play ng musical instrument at kumanta... very dreamy...
LOL yun lang naman
Last edited by pagan; Jul 29, 2009 at 06:24 AM.