PEx Highlights

REVIEW: This is Where I Leave You

Family dramedy This Is Where I Leave You graces the screens this week. Is this movie worth checking out? Find out here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Takes Game 1 vs RoS

The Aces mustered a furious 2nd half turnaround to take Game 1 of the semifinals against the Elasto Painters, 87-80.

read more

FEATURE: On Former Teammates and Rivals

PEx's guest contributor Michele Gumabao talks about her ex-teammates and ex-rivals in the UAAP and the pros.

read more

FEATURE: Philippine Cup Semis Preview

It's the Aces against the E-Painters and SMB versus TNT. Read on as JPM previews and predicts the outcome of the Fil Cup semis.

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

TRAVEL: Ilocos: Vigan, Laoag, Pagudpud

PExer mikedph shares everything you need to know about an Ilocos trip that includes photos around Vigan, Laoag and Pagudpud.

read more

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 617
  1. #21
    Ayoko ng bad boy look. usually if they look bad boy, they behave like one, too. They tend to "act out" the role they want to portray.

  2. #22
    I hope Chinese schools in downtown will have an elective subject "personality development" like those offered in John Robert Powers. They need super make-over, learn how to walk, talk, dine, converse, etc. Super sayang the ****** men, daming $$ pang-date, bulol at baduy naman when it comes to actual date. What they lack in personality and refinement, they compensate with expensive free dinners and movie tickets and hatid-sundo in fancy cars.

  3. #23
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    I ♥ Shanghai
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** siomai View Post
    I hope Chinese schools in downtown will have an elective subject "personality development" like those offered in John Robert Powers. They need super make-over, learn how to walk, talk, dine, converse, etc. Super sayang the ****** men, daming $$ pang-date, bulol at baduy naman when it comes to actual date. What they lack in personality and refinement, they compensate with expensive free dinners and movie tickets and hatid-sundo in fancy cars.

    Now I know why your blog is banned. hahahaha...

    Sis, you're so funny and right. In the states we have that kind of subject. We were taught to act like a lady, sit like a lady, eat like a lady, dance, familiar with those spoon and forks in fine dining, and how to flirt like a lady.... One of the best subject!!

    Same also for boys. Dapat nga meron din ganun sa Manila. chinese boys here are soooo torpe and nagyayabang pero pag talaga hinamon na magsuntukan wala na.. takbo na!!

    Pwera lang yun mga Chinese boys sa Law school. Mga yummy mga yun... Lalo na pag frat boys..


    I have dated a few Binondo boys... hihihihi... 99% of them pag nasa restaurant they tend to get tongue tied. Ano ba to? Ako pa ba mangliligaw sayo? The usual conversation is "where ka nag high school ako sa (some chinese schools in Manila)"... or "Where ka nag college?... Then when I answer back na "I grew up sa states".. first thing that they will say is "Wow..liberated ka pala".. Ako palagi naghahanap ng topic to discuss and it just get frustrating.

    There are some na tag along pa ang parents at ako pa interrogate nila. grrrr... If this happen, there would not be a second date. haaayy.. mga binondo boys talaga...

  4. #24
    turn-on: everything that reminds me of Olivia Munn

    turn-off: everything that reminds me of Daisy Siyete

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by prEttyNdisTress View Post
    Now I know why your blog is banned. hahahaha...

    Sis, you're so funny and right. In the states we have that kind of subject. We were taught to act like a lady, sit like a lady, eat like a lady, dance, familiar with those spoon and forks in fine dining, and how to flirt like a lady.... One of the best subject!!

    Same also for boys. Dapat nga meron din ganun sa Manila. chinese boys here are soooo torpe and nagyayabang pero pag talaga hinamon na magsuntukan wala na.. takbo na!!

    Pwera lang yun mga Chinese boys sa Law school. Mga yummy mga yun... Lalo na pag frat boys..


    I have dated a few Binondo boys... hihihihi... 99% of them pag nasa restaurant they tend to get tongue tied. Ano ba to? Ako pa ba mangliligaw sayo? The usual conversation is "where ka nag high school ako sa (some chinese schools in Manila)"... or "Where ka nag college?... Then when I answer back na "I grew up sa states".. first thing that they will say is "Wow..liberated ka pala".. Ako palagi naghahanap ng topic to discuss and it just get frustrating.

    There are some na tag along pa ang parents at ako pa interrogate nila. grrrr... If this happen, there would not be a second date. haaayy.. mga binondo boys talaga...
    I could say the same thing about chinese girls in general as well. My non chinese friends both male and female are usually more interesting than the chinese people. btw frat boys are sometimes not a good idea.

    A girl once (many times actually) told me, I have to act and look maangas. A lot of girls go for that. That's where i have to agree with ****** siomai. Its usually bad news. Even if girls impulsively go for that. That's exactly why a lot of girls get into trouble. I already told them so. but they wouldn't listen. Ok. So let them get burned. They deserved it. And when its over they often say "i should have listened to you" (ulul) hehehe

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    what does jaw-ish mean...
    JAW-ish means... MAPANGA.

  7. #27
    Una kong napapansin sa guys ay yung mata.

    Yung tipong huhubaran ka na sa tingin

  8. #28
    go ahead..make my day... sinnerorsaint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    manila
    turn on saken pag malakas ang sense of humor...kahit hinde na masyado sa looks...basta me sex appeal at malakas sense of humor...go ako..hehehe

  9. #29
    amishuuu kreuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    you're not concern
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Jack View Post
    JAW-ish means... MAPANGA.
    doesn't this make a girl look masculine???

  10. #30
    I have dated a few Binondo boys... hihihihi... 99% of them pag nasa restaurant they tend to get tongue tied. Ano ba to? Ako pa ba mangliligaw sayo? The usual conversation is "where ka nag high school ako sa (some chinese schools in Manila)"... or "Where ka nag college?... Then when I answer back na "I grew up sa states".. first thing that they will say is "Wow..liberated ka pala".. Ako palagi naghahanap ng topic to discuss and it just get frustrating.

    There are some na tag along pa ang parents at ako pa interrogate nila. grrrr... If this happen, there would not be a second date. haaayy.. mga binondo boys talaga...
    gosh, same experiences here. I didn't grow up in US, but they sometimes mistaken me as one. Thin chance for us to get rich chinese bf here in Manila. Hongkong, Singapore!!! (but...They might be self-made chinese, so it might be embarrassing to be a prostitute of sorts...I'm not sure)

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    doesn't this make a girl look masculine???
    Uhm... In some angle, yes. But just look at Bianca King. Kaya lang, guys melt because of her body, and not her face value so I think she's not a good example.

  12. #32
    Turn-On?

    'Yung girls na maganda na, matalino at may sense of humor pa! 'Yung hindi boring kasama at may sense kausap..at 'yung tipong mapapakain ko ng kwek-kwek at fishballs sa tabi-tabi...'yung hindi maarte.

    Teka, dream girl ko yata ito e.hehe

  13. #33
    hi there! turn-offs for me? i don't like guys who smoke!

  14. #34
    Turn-ons:

    Smooth skin. mocha or milk, doesnt matter, basta ok ang underarms
    Sensible

    Ambitious (tempered with good values!)

    fit body, or atleast mapayat

    simple manamit

    pretty or cute face

    atleast 5'2 sana.

    Nice arse

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea1234 View Post
    Una kong napapansin sa guys ay yung mata.

    Yung tipong huhubaran ka na sa tingin
    yup
    it's all in the eyes. how should i say it... kinda like Aga kung makatitig

  16. #36
    Ako ultimate turn on sa kin, yung chinito and a man of few words.syempre plus points na rin kung he has sense of humor.
    Ultimate turn off naman yung chain smoker. It's a big NO--NO

  17. #37
    turn ons:

    chinese / korean / japanese girls.

    i don't know, but most of them dress nice, clean nails, and mestizas.

  18. #38
    a beautiful eyes and smile, plus pag makilala ko at malaman kong taurus or capricorn ang zodiac sign niya, hehehe. medyo superstitious lang!

  19. #39
    killer smile!

    high bridge-nose

    hunky body!

    funny!

  20. #40
    Banned by Admin
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    underneathere
    Quote Originally Posted by prEttyNdisTress View Post

    Sis, you're so funny and right. In the states we have that kind of subject. We were taught to act like a lady, sit like a lady, eat like a lady, dance, familiar with those spoon and forks in fine dining, and how to flirt like a lady.... One of the best subject!!
    :
    I have that subject social arts in your school here in manila.. naloka ako..and i missed yun super fashionista na prof.. color coding manamet!! pag yellow.. yelow lahat..mula pin sa buhok..to her shoes

    dun ako na mulat ng kalandian.. 1st yr college.. word of the day..1st day.. PETTING my hard and light pa daw

    She taught us alot.. pano manamit..social graces.. maglakad with high heels.. ..make up.. lahat ng kaek ekhan ..

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

CHIT CHAT:

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

Show affection to that one special PExer in the 2014 Mistletoe Kiss thread.

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

Lovie Poe denies transfer to ABS-CBN next year

read more
UAAP:

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

UAAP extends broadcast partnership with ABS-CBN for five more years

read more
PROMO:

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

Where are you staying this Holiday Season? Join the poll and get a chance to win GCs!

read more
PBA:

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

TNT boots Ginebra from playoffs with 83-67 victory

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more