PEx Highlights

FEATURE: BasketBros: The Second Edition

We were surprised at the interest generated by last week's special PBA feature on BasketBros. So we decided to put up a Part 2. Read it here!

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

An even better Alyssa Valdez, the struggling Lady Bulldogs and UST's wonderkid. Find out other big impressions in week 1 of UAAP Volleyball here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

REVIEW: Past Tense

Our reviewer thinks Past Tense is a step down from KimXi's previous outing, Bride for Rent. Read the full review here!

read more

Page 1 of 56 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1110
  1. #1

    NON-VOICE and DAYSHIFT accounts

    update naman PEXERS ng latest NON-VOICE and DAY SHIFT accounts na HIRING NGAYON..

    yung kid sis ko kasi kelangan ng work...mostly ng nakita namin dito na non voice or dayshift di na hiring... ano yung pinaka bago ngayon na currently hiring? thanks!!

  2. #2
    Beware to this online syndicate which operating in Asia, especially in Philippines and india.

    Their Target: CALL CENTER / BPO center

    Suspect: Third party = Charles Anderson YM: charles_phonex skype: charles.phoenix
    Charles QA = Ryan Dawson YM: cody_rhodes91
    Client = Subhomay Banerjee YM: subhobanerjee skype: subhomaybanerjee1
    Client = Toby Australia YM: toby_australia

    Their modus operandi :

    They will offer non-voice campaign namely PDF to WORD convertion. But in order to operate this campaign you must buy their software costly $300 - $310 per software or per seat and a minimum of 10 software or seats. After you wired or sent the money to them they sent only a trial version of the software, their reason is because they train first all the agents and the actual software will be use in actual work or they call it GO-LIVE. After 3 days when they already received the payment, they will sent a sample files or sample work-loads and they will NEVER train the agent. They will just give the work specification and the procedure to use the software and they will tell to start doing the sample work the due date is only 1 week for 500 pages. it must 99.9% accurate to start the GO-LIVE. And they said in actual work every page they will pay $0.40 and they will give you 5000 pages in first work load after you pass the sample files. So the poor center will hope they will get the work load after a week. So what will happen after a week the center will pass the finished sample files thru FTP. Then this third party (scammer) will ask the client (also scammer, also belong to this syndicate) to talk to their victim that after 3 days they will get the result. So after 3 days of waiting this poor center will be disappointed to the result cause the third party will say that the sample files did not meet the 99.9% accuracy. But the most shocking things is he will say the contract was terminated by the client and they will never send the actually or licensed software which their victims paid for. So the poor center lost their contract, money and the salary they paid to their agents.

    Other Modus Operandi:

    “Credit cards... hot transfer” in this campaign they will call their company as ULTIMATE which they say its located in Phase 1,Kasba,Kolkata - 700107,India. After days of research I found out in one of my Indian friend this company is not exsisting. And that address is not real also. Their intension is very clear.

    How to know them:

    The said suspects or syndicate was all Indian that use an American name CHARLES ANDERSON, Ryan Dawson and Toby Australia. And the most suspicious is they NEVER EVER put their picture in their YM and Skype account. And they will make a lot of excuses when you tried to ask for webcam to webcam conversation. And ofcourse they will never reveal their real name and identity.

    How to fight this syndicate or scammer:

    Send this email to your friends especially those who are working in a call center. Be a good samarithan. Help to fight cyber crime. Who knows you will be the next victim?

    http://cybersyndicate.blogspot.com/
    http://cyberscammer.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    an opinionated rascal! chaoticboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Alice's Wonderland
    Quote Originally Posted by princess_foxy View Post
    update naman PEXERS ng latest NON-VOICE and DAY SHIFT accounts na HIRING NGAYON..

    yung kid sis ko kasi kelangan ng work...mostly ng nakita namin dito na non voice or dayshift di na hiring... ano yung pinaka bago ngayon na currently hiring? thanks!!
    try SWA (scopeworks asia inc.)

    the environment's very suitable for a first timer job seeker. the pay is basic compared to other companies who's also offering a non-voice account but the work load is very light (kumbaga petiks..) as i've said suitable for first timers..

  4. Apr 17, 2009, 11:43 PM
    Reason
    spam

  5. #4

    Thumbs up Data Collectors - dayshift in Makati

    Hi, I am currently working for a global company handling sports analysis. We will be officially opening our doors here in the Philippines mid-May.

    We are now looking to hire Data Collectors for Tranche 1 & 2 with the following requirements:

    - 26-45 years old
    - Graduate or undergarduate
    - Experience in the call center industry a plus but not required
    - Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and communicate with all levels of an organization.
    - loves watching sports videos
    - must be analytical, methodical & observant
    - team player

    Submit your resume for initial review to zls.5thleg@yahoo.com

  6. #5
    Angelus Mortis ArchangelAzrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    I'm coming for you
    san pa ba may dayshift na non-voice account?

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchangelAzrael View Post
    san pa ba may dayshift na non-voice account?
    part time sa scopeworks allied
    4 hours. My batch mate shift starts at 3:00 pm.


    Early morning may nakita ko sa telus part time/day shift = food order taking acount. D ko lang sure kung hiring pa,

  8. #7

    Wanted: Part Time Call Center Reps for Convergys Makati

    Wanted: Part Time Call Center Reps for Convergys Makati

    (Part Time only)

    Please read carefully!

    4 hours a day/ 4 days a week (at least),
    and 5 days a week 7hours a day (at most)
    Can work up to 7 hours a day depending on the demand.
    Can choose any day of the week to work (You will choose your own schedule)
    Schedule is flexible, you can change your schedule as long as there is a proof that there's a need(for example new schedule at school or your 2nd job).

    Shift starts at 5am until 9am, or 7am to 11am (if for 4 hrs a day). Depending on the demand, employees can work until 12nn. But the least is 4 hours a day. You can work 4-5 days a week. You can choose any day you want!

    Next wave of trainees will start on June 4, 2009 (I'm not sure with the exact date but more likely first week of June).

    The position is only available at the Makati Glorietta 5 Site. No other sites available.

    The account is an outbound account (Absolutely no sales!).
    We do surveys and market research on customer service. If you are aware of CSAT or Customer Satisfaction surveys, that is what we do!
    The account is very easy!

    Training will be 2 weeks and it is paid!

    Profficiency in English is a must!
    Previous call center experience is an advantage!
    Mustbe at least 3rd year standing or equivalent education (vocational/diploma/certificate etc.).

    Benefits:
    Educational Assistance annually
    Medical and Dental insurance
    13th month pay
    Retirement Benefits
    Transportation allowance
    Rice allowance
    Meal Allowance
    Quarterly bonus
    Team building and outing activities
    Performance based bonuses
    and much more!!

    You will be paid hourly (sorry I cant disclose due to confidentiality issues).
    I'll give a range.. 6k to 14k or even 20k a month. depende sa hours na nirender mo. Obviously, more hours, more money kase nga paid hourly kayo. Yung 20k a month parang full time na yun, halos 9-10 hours a day ka magtratrabaho. Basta depende sa hours na ni-render mo. yun na yun.

    The position is a permanent/regular postion (not a contractual).
    7.5 months probationary status. If your performance is good, then you will be regularized after that time. Your hourly rate will be increased.

    For faster processing, please send the resume to my email so I can forward it to our direct contact with our Recruitment Department.
    Email: richardfelix_delacruz@yahoo.com
    If you have questions, call or text 756-0836 or 0916-656-0223, look for richard.

  9. #8

    Hurry!

    hurry while slots are still available!

  10. #9

    Thumbs up

    Driving Risk Analyst (Non-Voice Account)

    Qualifications :
    -Finished at least 2 years in college
    -Strong verbal and written english communication skills
    -Can operate basic computer programs
    -Excellent analytical skills
    -With valid drivers license and at least 1 year driving experience
    (since the job entitles you to analyze driving behaviors thru video clips).
    -Must be willing to work night shifts

    Salary: 13,000+/month + health benefits + night shift differentials + signing bonus

    HTMT Global Solutions
    86 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Brgy. Ugong Norte, Libis, Quezon City
    (b/n Wilcon Builders & Red Ribbon)

    text me directly for more details:
    09195025928 / 09152358327.

    Hope to see you guys!


    HTMT (NIGHT)
    http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/u...night1best.jpg

    HTMT (DAY)
    http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/u...ade8best-1.jpg

  11. #10

  12. #11

    Data Collectors

    Quote Originally Posted by 5thleg View Post
    Hi, I am currently working for a global company handling sports analysis. We will be officially opening our doors here in the Philippines mid-May.

    We are now looking to hire Data Collectors for Tranche 1 & 2 with the following requirements:

    - 26-45 years old
    - Graduate or undergarduate
    - Experience in the call center industry a plus but not required
    - Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and communicate with all levels of an organization.
    - loves watching sports videos
    - must be analytical, methodical & observant
    - team player

    Submit your resume for initial review to zls.5thleg@yahoo.com
    saan to sa makati? and how much yung sweldo?

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by eileron_06 View Post
    saan to sa makati? and how much yung sweldo?
    Hi... Office will be in Makati, salary would total ng 13-15k. If interested just send me you resume at zls.5thleg@yahoo.com.

  14. #13
    start na po ba pag-process ng application? pwede ba walk-in?

  15. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by eileron_06 View Post
    saan to sa makati? and how much yung sweldo?
    per payout o monthly salary? tnx.

  16. #15

    Subhomay Banerjee is familiar to me.

    Please email me regarding this person. i want to know why you know him...
    Quote Originally Posted by juan dela cruz View Post
    Beware to this online syndicate which operating in Asia, especially in Philippines and india.

    Their Target: CALL CENTER / BPO center

    Suspect: Third party = Charles Anderson YM: charles_phonex skype: charles.phoenix
    Charles QA = Ryan Dawson YM: cody_rhodes91
    Client = Subhomay Banerjee YM: subhobanerjee skype: subhomaybanerjee1
    Client = Toby Australia YM: toby_australia

    Their modus operandi :

    They will offer non-voice campaign namely PDF to WORD convertion. But in order to operate this campaign you must buy their software costly $300 - $310 per software or per seat and a minimum of 10 software or seats. After you wired or sent the money to them they sent only a trial version of the software, their reason is because they train first all the agents and the actual software will be use in actual work or they call it GO-LIVE. After 3 days when they already received the payment, they will sent a sample files or sample work-loads and they will NEVER train the agent. They will just give the work specification and the procedure to use the software and they will tell to start doing the sample work the due date is only 1 week for 500 pages. it must 99.9% accurate to start the GO-LIVE. And they said in actual work every page they will pay $0.40 and they will give you 5000 pages in first work load after you pass the sample files. So the poor center will hope they will get the work load after a week. So what will happen after a week the center will pass the finished sample files thru FTP. Then this third party (scammer) will ask the client (also scammer, also belong to this syndicate) to talk to their victim that after 3 days they will get the result. So after 3 days of waiting this poor center will be disappointed to the result cause the third party will say that the sample files did not meet the 99.9% accuracy. But the most shocking things is he will say the contract was terminated by the client and they will never send the actually or licensed software which their victims paid for. So the poor center lost their contract, money and the salary they paid to their agents.

    Other Modus Operandi:

    “Credit cards... hot transfer” in this campaign they will call their company as ULTIMATE which they say its located in Phase 1,Kasba,Kolkata - 700107,India. After days of research I found out in one of my Indian friend this company is not exsisting. And that address is not real also. Their intension is very clear.

    How to know them:

    The said suspects or syndicate was all Indian that use an American name CHARLES ANDERSON, Ryan Dawson and Toby Australia. And the most suspicious is they NEVER EVER put their picture in their YM and Skype account. And they will make a lot of excuses when you tried to ask for webcam to webcam conversation. And ofcourse they will never reveal their real name and identity.

    How to fight this syndicate or scammer:

    Send this email to your friends especially those who are working in a call center. Be a good samarithan. Help to fight cyber crime. Who knows you will be the next victim?

    http://cybersyndicate.blogspot.com/
    http://cyberscammer.blogspot.com/

  17. #16
    anu po address ng Scopeworks?

  18. #17

    Sports Data Collector

    Hi Guys, again we are now looking to hire Data Collectors for Tranche 2 with the following requirements:

    - 23-45 years old
    - Graduate or undergarduate
    - Experience in the call center industry a plus but not required
    - Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and communicate with all levels of an organization.
    - loves watching sports videos
    - must be analytical, methodical & observant
    - team player

    Submit your resume for initial review to zhaisegura@gmail.com. Should you have questions, kindly email me coz I rarely open pex.

    **Please note that is is not a home-based job**

  19. #18

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by marsh_01 View Post
    Wanted: Part Time Call Center Reps for Convergys Makati

    (Part Time only)

    Please read carefully!

    4 hours a day/ 4 days a week (at least),
    and 5 days a week 7hours a day (at most)
    Can work up to 7 hours a day depending on the demand.
    Can choose any day of the week to work (You will choose your own schedule)
    Schedule is flexible, you can change your schedule as long as there is a proof that there's a need(for example new schedule at school or your 2nd job).

    Shift starts at 5am until 9am, or 7am to 11am (if for 4 hrs a day). Depending on the demand, employees can work until 12nn. But the least is 4 hours a day. You can work 4-5 days a week. You can choose any day you want!

    Next wave of trainees will start on June 4, 2009 (I'm not sure with the exact date but more likely first week of June).

    The position is only available at the Makati Glorietta 5 Site. No other sites available.

    The account is an outbound account (Absolutely no sales!).
    We do surveys and market research on customer service. If you are aware of CSAT or Customer Satisfaction surveys, that is what we do!
    The account is very easy!

    Training will be 2 weeks and it is paid!

    Profficiency in English is a must!
    Previous call center experience is an advantage!
    Mustbe at least 3rd year standing or equivalent education (vocational/diploma/certificate etc.).

    Benefits:
    Educational Assistance annually
    Medical and Dental insurance
    13th month pay
    Retirement Benefits
    Transportation allowance
    Rice allowance
    Meal Allowance
    Quarterly bonus
    Team building and outing activities
    Performance based bonuses
    and much more!!

    You will be paid hourly (sorry I cant disclose due to confidentiality issues).
    I'll give a range.. 6k to 14k or even 20k a month. depende sa hours na nirender mo. Obviously, more hours, more money kase nga paid hourly kayo. Yung 20k a month parang full time na yun, halos 9-10 hours a day ka magtratrabaho. Basta depende sa hours na ni-render mo. yun na yun.

    The position is a permanent/regular postion (not a contractual).
    7.5 months probationary status. If your performance is good, then you will be regularized after that time. Your hourly rate will be increased.

    For faster processing, please send the resume to my email so I can forward it to our direct contact with our Recruitment Department.
    Email: richardfelix_delacruz@yahoo.com
    If you have questions, call or text 756-0836 or 0916-656-0223, look for richard.
    hi...is this post still open cuz i want to apply

  20. #19
    I don't think so, but Convergys has another opening for non voice, part time, daytime, still in Makati. Here's the jobstreet link:

    http://ph.jobstreet.com/jobs/2009/7/...46259.htm?fr=J

    Another non voice account is in Cubao & Libis. Financial account sya sa WNS company, night shift nga lang. You may walk in either sa WNS Cubao or ACS Makati.

    Night shift non voice casino gaming account naman sa Paragon sa 14F RCBC Tower Makati. Walk in din starting 4pm.

    Night shift financial non voice din sa Manulife sa UP-Ayalaland Technohub sa QC.

    Kung editing English essays in Korean academies naman ang trip mo, you may walk in to apply for full time daytime or part time sa James K, 2402-D Tektite East Tower in Ortigas Ctr Pasig.

  21. #20
    Non voice din:

    IBM Daksh (Mandaluyong) & Sutherland (Taguig) for eBay email/chat support. Shifting skeds sila.

    RR Donnelley din may fiancial non voice sa daytime kasi Australian account. Nasa Eastgate bldg Mandaluyong yun malapit sa VRPMC hospital.

Page 1 of 56 1 2 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

SHOWBIZ:

Be Careful With My Heart ends today! Share your favorite memories in this thread.

Be Careful With My Heart ends today! Share your favorite memories in this thread.

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Mayor Erap declares four-day holiday in Manila during Pope Francis' visit in the Philippines

Mayor Erap declares four-day holiday in Manila during Pope Francis' visit in the Philippines

read more
TV:

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

The Voice PH blind auditions continue this weekend! Join the ongoing discussion here.

read more
UAAP:

Ateneo and La Salle pick up wins vs Adamson and NU to go 2-0

Ateneo and La Salle pick up wins vs Adamson and NU to go 2-0

read more
PBA:

Purefoods douse Kia's upset bid, 88-77

Purefoods douse Kia's upset bid, 88-77

read more
CALL CENTER:

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

What Christmas gift will you buy yourself this year?

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more