PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Teeths: BesTEETHS!

The girls go emo and sentimental and pay tribute to best friends and sidekicks in the realm of Pinoy TV, movies, and... Batang X?

read more

Where San Mig Stands in History's Best Teams

What made the Grand Slam even more memorable was how San Mig had to overcome several obstacles to achieve this remarkable feat.

read more

Season Preview: UAAP Season 77

The most exciting collegiate basketball tournament is back. Find out what the different teams bring to the table in UAAP Season 77.

read more

Follow PEx_UAAP on Twitter!

Follow us at PEx_UAAP on Twitter and get updated with all the action of UAAP Season 77!

read more

How to Avoid Being Offloaded in Airports

No one likes being embarassed and having their plans thrown out the window. Read to find out how to avoid being offloaded here!

read more

PHOTOS: NU Bites Down UST

The NU Bulldogs went full-throttle from the 3rd quarter and never looked back to dominate the cold-shooting UST 59-40.

read more

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
    There's also ONE BENILDE! j5bata's Avatar

Campus Radio Online

Putting the Campus back in your Radio ONLINE!

The Number 1 Pop Music Station is Back!

Campus Radio Online on Eradioportal.com

Campus had a soft launch yesterday (3-21-09) so ngayon ko lang nalaman na they're finally back!
    Last edited by j5bata; Mar 22, 2009 at 06:05 PM.

yung mga songs from top 20 @ 12 pineplay ngayon.. hehe

Yup!

Napatingin lang ako kanina sa Eradioportal when karirista posted something about DWRK being online via that site. Nung bumisita ako sa homepage, nakita ko sa latest news updates nila na they have "Campus Radio Online".

Buti na lang bumalik uli Campus kahit online na lang sila.

^ right. sana bumalik na din DJs..

bat wala nang music after Saludo??

maybe they're undergoing test broadcast for now

Pasaway buster
    "Campus Radio Online is back!"

The oh so familiar voice is heard again -- no one else but The Triggerman! Hoping also for a return of John Hendrix, Jaybee, and some of the Aircheckers! {Too sad two of the last Campus Air Force won't be back there -- Joe Spinner aka Koji Morales who's OK and comfortable with the Amboys/fake Pinoys at 99.5 RT, and Jimmy Jam, who's now the PD of RJ 100 and does shows for its sister, UR 105.9.}

It's good to be back for the Campus guys though online; welcome back to the radio scene! Seems that they have been inspired by the success of WRocK Online na maski na-eject sa radyo ang original WRocK peeps, they managed to pull off a class act and resurfaced online...just give it time and Campus Radio Online will be a success in its own right as well.

Hope soulcages is reading this. Bring back Other Peoples' Music and The Top 20 @ 12 in there soon (the latter one is for sure!)!

Past Forward:

Tomorrow (March 23) would've been the first anniversary of the return of Campus Radio in the traditional airwaves, through 99.5 DWRT. I still remember us (esp. nikobattalones & j5bata as well as those passionate about radio blogging over this even to the point of making a countdown for its return). How time flies...

Quote Originally Posted by karirista View Post
    "Campus Radio Online is back!"

The oh so familiar voice is heard again -- no one else but The Triggerman! Hoping also for a return of John Hendrix, Jaybee, and some of the Aircheckers! {Too sad two of the last Campus Air Force won't be back there -- Joe Spinner aka Koji Morales who's OK and comfortable with the Amboys/fake Pinoys at 99.5 RT, and Jimmy Jam, who's now the PD of RJ 100 and does shows for its sister, UR 105.9.}

It's good to be back for the Campus guys though online; welcome back to the radio scene! Seems that they have been inspired by the success of WRocK Online na maski na-eject sa radyo ang original WRocK peeps, they managed to pull off a class act and resurfaced online...just give it time and Campus Radio Online will be a success in its own right as well.

Hope soulcages is reading this. Bring back Other Peoples' Music and The Top 20 @ 12 in there soon (the latter one is for sure!)!

Past Forward:

Tomorrow (March 23) would've been the first anniversary of the return of Campus Radio in the traditional airwaves, through 99.5 DWRT. I still remember us (esp. nikobattalones & j5bata as well as those passionate about radio blogging over this even to the point of making a countdown for its return). How time flies...
    My thoughts exactly!

Thanks to the Campus Airforce through CampusCraverGal for keeping their word

Sayang...I was busy with my classes during the summer last year that I wasn't able to join those who were craving then for the return of Triggerman and the Top 20 @ 12 in PEx.

Nung inere na uli iyung countdown ng Campus, dun lang ako nakakuha ng time na i-check iyung thread and was pretty much surprised that in over less than 3 weeks, there was already a long-running list of Campus PExers joining the "Bring Back the Triggerman" campaign

wow...natuloy na rin pala sa wakas...akala ko it'll all be just up in the air...

a lot of us "campus kids" have somehow managed to move on after that last "death blow" at RT last year...the campus crew will definitely not be as complete as it was, but at least, through the power of internet and online radio, there'll be an avenue once again for the campus radio brand and format, and all those programming ideas, to thrive...

i'll keep an ear peeled to this one...

These are the list of songs and stingers played during the last 45 minutes before Campus went offline after Saludo:

1. Procrastinator-Sandwich
    2. Evidence-Urbandub
    3. Triggerman "I'm the Triggerman on Campus Radio Online"
    4. A song from an alternative band
    5. Magsasaya-6Cyclemind
    6. S.O.S.-Jonas Brothers
    7. Just So you Know-Jesse McCartney
    8. A familiar emo song I can't recall it's name though ("marry me..marry me")
    9. Tatsulok-Bamboo
    10. ""Campus Radio Online is BACK!"
    11. Disconnection Notice-Pupil
    12. One Step at a Time-Jordin Sparks
    13. Uh Oh-Taken by Cars
    14. Sweet and Low-Augustana
    15. Saludo-6Cyclemind

Thank goodness for Quicktime playback on Mac OS

Wishing the best of luck for John Hendrix and co. Looking forward on hearing their voices again. Here's one from soulcages: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvsBB6Ukc8 .

I think this was recorded around the time me and Miguel of Campus Aircheck Batch 5 were chatting on YM with regards to some peepsy guy who was looking for him over the phone a few nights before during the Brewrats. He said over the YM that he just had me greeted on air by John Hendrix so I quickly accessed eradioportal. Too bad i didnt get to hear the greeting, largely due in part by site being plagued by lags at the time.
    Last edited by j5bata; Mar 23, 2009 at 06:30 AM.

wow!! ayun naman pala!! nice to hear na nagbalik na sila. yun nga lang sa online radio na ngalang(ok naman din, as long na napapakinggan ko pa rin sila) ^^

ngayon ko lang nalaman ito ahhh

Balak ko pa sana na mag-audition noon sa next batch ng Campus Aircheck nung nalaman ko na di pa ako age eligible for Batch 5 (17 turning 18 pa lang ako). Naalala ko pa na April 21, 2008 iyung first day of try-outs for Batch 5.

Sayang talaga!

More power to Campus

May top 20 @ 12 pa rin kaya, kaso hindi ko naman mapapakingyan yan dito sa office namin

Wow that's great, they finally back again. Campus Radio totally the best.

^I second that!

12 noon pa rin ang top 20@12?

Pasaway buster
    Will check, pero baka wala pang Top 20 @ 12 sa ngayon kasi nga test broadcast pa lang sila as of now eh.

Seems like Triggerman, John Hendrix & co. have the last laugh now...especially against the Quest people (notably Mr. B, Zahn Yu, MigZ, Winner -- all fake Pinoys -- et al...)...with the return of Campus in the airwaves!

Currently playing: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake

Karirista, do you really have to talk smack about people you obviously don't know? about things you absolutely know nothing about?

why couldn't you just be happy for Triggerman, John Hendrix & co. and just stop there? why'd you have to diss other people? is there some sort of satisfaction you feel when you do that? does it make you feel better?

last laugh? over what? why? they're online? test broadcast? that RT has moved on? that they are doing better as a station relatively speaking?

ask them personally. one by one. ask them if they actually feel that they're having a blast, doing cartwheels uploading broadcast online. now ask Mr. B, Zahn Yu, MigZ, Winner---all fake Pinoys-- et al. ask all of these guys if they're laughing all the way to the bank?

if you really knew radio and all its ins and outs you'd realize NO ONE is having the last laugh. i don't know if you've heard otherwise but no one gives money away. everyone, the LS Boys and the RT Boys have to work hard to earn. and believe me, no one is laughing when you're trying to reach a quota at the end of the month and you know in these times you just might miss it by a mile.

the dude who coined less talk less mistake had you in mind when he thought it up.

so mister, again, shut-yo'-trap-about-things-you-don't-know-anything-about.

pasaway buster? you got that right! you are pasaway, buster!

as always you got everything... but a clue.

Whew! it's finally over the campus is back now?

nice job everyone to back since august 14, 2008 after breakdown.

thanks and more power to comeback of the real campus radio is now online!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast