LF: private pool, QC area (preferably near UP) | Travel and Leisure | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

UAAP Volleyball predictions

Which team will emerge on top this season? PExers are sharing their predictions here.

read more

PExAdvice: Paano kung....

Paano kung hindi boto ang mga magulang mo sa karelasyon mo? Ano ang gagawin mo? Payo mo, ibato mo na dito!

read more

My Ex and Whys

Have you seen the latest My Ex and Whys movie trailer? Check it out here and let us know your thoughts!

read more

Most recommended facial wash!

What is the best facial wash in the market for your skin type? Share us your picks here!

read more

Ingredient hunt!

Where to find the rarest ingredient for your favorite dishes in the metro? Check out this thread!

read more

Australian Open

Check out the latest Australian Open updates in this thread.Are your bets playing solid this year?

read more

X

Hi! Were doing a study on OFWs and wed appreciate your support. Please take this quick survey to help us learn more about you. Get a chance to win one of four (4) Amazon gift certificates worth $50!

Click here

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    LF: private pool, QC area (preferably near UP)

    hi guys, we're planning to have a sem ender party and we usually rent out places in antipolo but this time we opted to have it near UP so more mems could attend..

    can anyone suggest a place with contact details and price info na rin sana,, thanks a mil.

  2. #2
    JoongBo lover auciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    in the sky
    Quote Originally Posted by kats.the.ball View Post
    hi guys, we're planning to have a sem ender party and we usually rent out places in antipolo but this time we opted to have it near UP so more mems could attend..

    can anyone suggest a place with contact details and price info na rin sana,, thanks a mil.
    meron dito sa fairview private house with private pool na talagang pinapa rent for occassions. it is located on colt street malapit sya sa FEU Hospital and sa Flos Carmeli school. di ko na lang alam price kasi three years ago na yung bday ng anak ko pero you can go check it out alam ko reasonable siya. maganda siya kasi ginagamit din sya sa location shoot ng mga tv dramas

  3. #3
    yups sa fairview marami. even sa mga clubhouses nila like casa milan or britanny.

    pero there is a pool at balara, quezon city. sa likod lang ng up.

    doon may pool. at first akala ko one can go there and swim.

    pero hindi. one has to rent out the whole swimming pool.

    so tama ito sa gusto mo. you just have to contact the owners of balara which is the ayala office, also in the vicinity.

    tapos kain na rin kayo diyan malapit sa gate. forgot its name. pero murang mura lang. parang libre ata ang kanin for as long you get so many viands.

    i still have to go to that place and eat pa. legendary ang food house na yan sa mga up students.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by archer07 View Post
    yups sa fairview marami. even sa mga clubhouses nila like casa milan or britanny.

    pero there is a pool at balara, quezon city. sa likod lang ng up.

    doon may pool. at first akala ko one can go there and swim.

    pero hindi. one has to rent out the whole swimming pool.

    so tama ito sa gusto mo. you just have to contact the owners of balara which is the ayala office, also in the vicinity.

    tapos kain na rin kayo diyan malapit sa gate. forgot its name. pero murang mura lang. parang libre ata ang kanin for as long you get so many viands.

    i still have to go to that place and eat pa. legendary ang food house na yan sa mga up students.

    youre talking about Mang Jimmy's they have the best sisis and yes rice all you can,, if you have a friends with you, sa halagang 100 each,, you'll have like 6 viands na tas unlimited rice. hehe

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsachikoxx View Post
    youre talking about Mang Jimmy's they have the best sisis and yes rice all you can,, if you have a friends with you, sa halagang 100 each,, you'll have like 6 viands na tas unlimited rice. hehe
    yups mang jimmy's. i will try to feature that sometime in my blog.thanks.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by auciel View Post
    meron dito sa fairview private house with private pool na talagang pinapa rent for occassions. it is located on colt street malapit sya sa FEU Hospital and sa Flos Carmeli school. di ko na lang alam price kasi three years ago na yung bday ng anak ko pero you can go check it out alam ko reasonable siya. maganda siya kasi ginagamit din sya sa location shoot ng mga tv dramas
    Hi.. may contact number ka nung owner? magkano yung rent mo before dun sa place? thank you

  7. #7
    Hi! how much po yun sa Private pool sa UP? May contact number po ba kayo? Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



travel directory link

travel directory link


travel directory link
Check it out




X