PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

PHOTOS: Aguilar, Ginebra Bully Talk N Text

Ginebra had no problems in their opening campaign after a 101-81 win over TNT. Japeth Aguilar proved to be too much for the Texters with his game-high 18pts, 18rebs and 5 blks.

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ano pong Whitening Soap ang ginagamit ninyo and ano po rin ang mga effective?

Hello po...
    Tanong ko lang po sa inyo kung ano pong whitening soap ang ginagamit ninyo at kung ano rin pong mga whitening soaps ang effective sa skin...???

Effective po ba sa mga young skin ang mga whitening soaps tulad ng Skin White, Extract, Magic Glow, and mga iba pa...???

I'm 12 years old pa lang po kasi and I appreciate beauty na talaga...hehehe...

Thanks po...

On the air with W-C-S-S eisunemo's Avatar
    di po effective....

Ayoko basagin ang moment mo ha, pero bata ka pa para maglagay ng kung ano ano sa mukha mo. sayang.

pero dahil nagtanong ka....

yung akin is GlutaMax na sabon, Kojic, at mga sabon galing sa soap opera. since sabon nga siya, matutuyo talaga mukha mo.

You should learn how to be smarter by searching for more than a dozen whitening threads here than asking it AGAIN.

Skin color doesn't mean much if you are dumb and lazy.

And all this time I thought PEx have an age limit, it's like 14 or something.

And put skin cancer into consideration. A LOT of people do not put that as a factor when they want to be white.

grabe 12 hahahaha!

well anyway, search mo yung Kojic Acid thread, i use it sometimes to even out my tan lines.

i don't use it on my face though.

Ay hindi naman po ako talagang maitim eh...
    Maputi ako ng kaunti pero kayumanggi rin naman ng kaunti...
    pero gusto kong i-try kung magiging mas maputi ba ako kung gagamit ako ng whitening soaps...
    at titignan ko kung may pagbabago sa balat ko...kung kikinis ba o gaganda ang skin...

yun lang po ang purpose ko sa paggamit ng whitening soaps...

ang bata mo pa ah. oh well ganyan din ako noon. actually hindi naman talaga effective yang mga soaps eh. ang effective talaga yung mga pills and injectables but you're absolutely too young for that.

this is what i absolutely hated about tv ads in the philippines, they portrayed women with white skin to be that much more beautiful and superior. it tended to target the younger, less informed generation and it even hooked me in for a while.

you shouldn't care about skin colour at that age, in fact you shouldn't even care about skin colour fullstop. whatever colour you are, you're beautiful. accept and embrace that concept.

now, go outside and play and be a kid while you can.

i'm pretty sure theres a law stating you have to be 13 or over to use the internet or you have to have your parents permission... something along those lines.
    Last edited by papillonseven; Mar 15, 2009 at 02:14 PM.

Cyleina Organic Soap

try mo sis papaya goats milk ng cyleina soaps...
    it is designed for sensitive skin mismong owner ny cyleina ay pinapagamit niya yan sa ababy niya na 3yrs old...
    at good talaga yan for skin whitening at hindi pa ma harm skin mo kase organic which uses talaga the real papaya milk and melon....

Hi! Just adore and be contented of your skin color nalang…

As long as it’s smooth and healthy that’s it! just live a hale and hearty lifestyle because you are too young sweetie baka ma-aggravate pa yang skin mo …

Have enough sleep and stay away from noxious wastes … hope this could lighten you

organic soaps wont harm your skin basta hanap la ng soap na hiyang sayo...

don't do anything to your skin. ang bata mo pa!

don't do anything to change your skin. ang bata mo pa! baka masira lang ang skin mo. as long as your healthy inside, it will show on your skin.

do age appropriate stuff for now ok?

i used L-gluta power soap ito lang nahiyang sa face ko i have sensitive skin kasi

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by noreenzzy View Post
    Hello po...
    Tanong ko lang po sa inyo kung ano pong whitening soap ang ginagamit ninyo at kung ano rin pong mga whitening soaps ang effective sa skin...???
    ako only kojic soap ang ginagamit ko.
    at effective. marami nang gumagamit nyan..
    at maganda yung mga naging resulta..
    bigyan kita nang idea kung ..
    saan mo sya pweding bilhin..
    ito..
    sulit.com.ph/kojic+soap

Try mo carrot health soap, the in soap today that can whitens skin and at the same time anti pimple. No more visible pores and less oily skin in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by shane27 View Post
    ako only kojic soap ang ginagamit ko.
    at effective. marami nang gumagamit nyan..
    at maganda yung mga naging resulta..
    bigyan kita nang idea kung ..
    saan mo sya pweding bilhin..
    ito..
    sulit.com.ph/kojic+soap
    halatang nagbebenta

Smile try noy po dito

try nyo po dito baka may magustuhan kayo sa mga beauty products:

http://narutotrading.multiply.com/jo...EAUTY_PRODUCTS

Beauche Products

certified bookworm cean_lumbaca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuneknek View Post