INC: Manalo's Corporation Sole! - Page 23 | Realm of Thought | PinoyExchange

X

Page 23 of 30 First ... 13 22 23 24 ... Last
    I am not intimidated by that. On the contrary, I am not a gay as you want announce the world.

If I do am a gay, it's not the concern of may PEXers here. What we really want to know is that Iglesia ni Cristo have no balls to confront each and every sound discussion we have.

i dont need the moderators to banned c_amalon or cidric. For the sake of those who still know how to respect privacy, they will surely know that this is how INC confront anybody who's criticizing them.

The truth remains that the Iglesia ni Cristo was founded by Felix Manalo, registered it incorporated.

Lastly, is this the only way you think you can silence me?

I don't think so.

I will continue posting on this thread about the lies of Iglesia ni Crsito.

To Jesus Christ be the glory..

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by losav View Post
    I am not intimidated by that. On the contrary, I am not a gay as you want announce the world.

If I do am a gay, it's not the concern of may PEXers here. What we really want to know is that Iglesia ni Cristo have no balls to confront each and every sound discussion we have.

i dont need the moderators to banned c_amalon or cidric. For the sake of those who still know how to respect privacy, they will surely know that this is how INC confront anybody who's criticizing them.

The truth remains that the Iglesia ni Cristo was founded by Felix Manalo, registered it incorporated.

Lastly, is this the only way you think you can silence me?

I don't think so.

I will continue posting on this thread about the lies of Iglesia ni Crsito.

To Jesus Christ be the glory..
    - Good. Then I'll keep on doing it and won't feel sorry doing it. Since you're not bothered by it, they you won't ask the admin to ban me, is this correct? Not that that would stop me

- If you are an homosexual, then you are disobeying God's commandment.

- After posting that last photo, I wouldn't talk about balls if I were you.

- Sound discussion, Yes, Libel, unsubstantiated accusations, No.

- You lost your right to privacy when you started posting libelous material.

- I don't care squat about what you homosexual losers think about me.

- You're so dumb, you don't even know why churches are registered as corporation sole.

- My post was not intended to silence or stop you. It was meant to put a face to a libeling homosexual criminal. Time will come when you will face a judge and regret committing this libel.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola_Rose View Post
    OMGOSH!!!!! And ADAMANTIUM EVEN WANTS LOSAV TO BE ROT'S NEW MODERATOR!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    It's pathetic right? Nakakasuka talaga on how they want to nominate one of their own "partial" individuals..kadiri, nakakasuka..

Quote Originally Posted by c_amalon View Post
    I can. What you're presenting is one sided and incomplete, designed to libel the late Executive Minister Felix Manalo.

- You neglected to furnish the retraction of Madam Trillanes.
    OK to be fair. Here it is the retraction of Rosita Trillanes.

Republic of the Philippines
    City of Manila S.S.

AFFIDAVIT

I, ROSITA TRILLANES, Filipino, of legal age, married a resident of and with a postal address at 639 Piy Margal, Manila, upon being duly sworn according to law depose and say:

1. That I am the same ROSITA TRILLANES who was accused of libel by Mr. Felix Manalo before the Court of First Instance of the City of Manila, in the month of September in the year 1939;

2. That I was convicted by the Court of First Instance for that crime upon my failure to prove the truth thereof, said conviction having been published by the Taliba, on January 4, 1941;

3. That I appealed from the decision of the said Court of First Instance to the Court of Appeals because of my fear that upon my failure to pay the fine imposed threat that I would be imprisoned;

4. That concerning that libelous letter I wrote and for which I accused by Mr. Felix Manalo, I hereby state and so declare, that all matters therein stated and written are all false and pure fabrications without any truth whatsoever;

5. That the letter and all those matters stated therein was fabricated by Messrs Raymundo Mansilungan, Tedoro Briones and Cirilo Gonzales who induced me to sign the same upon their representation that it would be shown only to the brethren of the Church of Christ (IGLESIA NI CRISTO) to convince them to revolt against the administration of Mr. Felix Manalo, in retribution against him for expelling us from the Church;

6. That together with Messrs Raymundo Mansilungan, Tedoro Briones and Cirilo Gonzales, we were expelled from the Church for Acts and behaviors contrary to the doctrines of the Church;

7. That contrary to my expectation, my companions above mentioned not only showed the letter to the brethren in the Church, but published the same in a Pampango Newspaper, entitled “Ing Cawal”, whose editor at the time was Salvador Tumang, and as a consequence thereof, Mr Felix Manalo filed a libel suit against me and against Salvador Tumang and Cirilo Gonzales, resulting in our conviction,

8. That after my conviction I appealed the case to the Court of Appeals and by claiming that I was motivated by good intentions I was ableto acquit myself (see Official Gazette Vol. 1, July 1942 – No. 8180, April 21, 1942), although, since then and up to the present time, I have been bothered continuously by remorse and a guilty conscience;

9. That I have therefore executed the foregoing affidavit to confirm the truth of all I haves stated above and for such other purposes for which the same could be availed of to right the wrong and injustice I have committed against Mr. Felix Manalo about whose integrity and character I have the highest of regard and respect. Furthermore, I have executed the same without any consideration whatsoever, without having been induced by any one, except for the reasons I have stated, and without mental reservation whatsoever.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have signed this affidavit, and affixed my right hand thumb mark below that of my signature at the left margin of the first page and at the bottom hereof, to remove any doubt about the authenticity of this instrument, this 21st day of November 1952, in the City of Manila, Philippines.

(signature)
    Rosita Trillanes
    Right hand_________Thumb mark

Signed in the presence of:

(Signature of witness) (signature of 2nd witness)

Subscribed and sworn to before me this 21st day of November, 1952, at Manila, Philippines; affiant exhibited to me her Residence Certificate No. A0385178 issued at Maila, on November 7, 1952.

(signature)
    (Notary Seal) Frolian Tafalla
    Notary Public
    Until December 31, 1952
    Doc. No. 118
    Page No. 97
    Book No. II
    Series of 1952

A question here is that it is said that the Notary Public Frolian Tafalla is an INC member and said to be a minister. Is this true?

- You failed to furnish the lawsuit against and subsequent conviction of Madam Trillanes for libel.
    Since you seem to know this, can you publish the lawsuit or at least part of it and also the conviction of Madam Trillanes for libel. I have read somewhere that the court of appeals favored Madam Trillanes against Manalo. Someone here who knows more about this can enlighten us more about this.

- You failed to furnish the letter of apology of Madam Trillanes asking the Executive Minister Felix Manalo for forgive her and to reinstate her into the Iglesia ni Cristo and later on to her duty as deaconess
    Then please furnish the letter of apology of Madam Trillanes. For all to see.

Since we are discussing letters and retraction, can you also shed light on this letter by Leslie Wolfe, it seems there are more accusations other than Rosita Trillanes.

Philippine Mission
    Churches of Christ

Oct. 14, 1933

Mr. Salvador Laspinas
    1535 Felix Huertas, Int.C.,
    Manila

Dear Bro. Laspinas

I have your letter of Oct. 7th. You know I
    am sick. I am not able to five you all the information
    about Felix Manalo that you desire. He was a student
    in our mission and I was one of his teachers. We had
    him employed as an evangelist, paying him a salary. He
    was minister for the church at Singaling for some time.
    His wife accused him of cruelty and of adultery. She
    came to my house and showed the wounds which Felix had
    made by blows on her back. I called the doctor who is
    now in Manila to examine her wounds. The church at
    Singalong had an investigation of Felix. The wife of
    Felix came and made complaints, but Felix did not come.
    The church at Singalong voted that Felix was guilty of
    the charges of his wife. As a consequence we took away
    the salary that we were giving to Felix. Then Felix
    left us.

I do not have further personal knowledge of
    the life of Felix. There was, however, a Teresa who
    studied with us. It was proven in court that Felix was
    the father of her child.

Bro. Baronia has much typewritten information
    about Felix Manalo and especially about the Teresa case,
    which he says he will be glad to furnish to any one
    desiring the information.

I hope you will be able to continue your work
    and that you will be very succesful. I am

Cordially yours,

LESLIE WOLFE

link: http://www.pipeline.com/~selfsoft/coc1933/coc1933.htm

Banned by Admin
    ^ why stop there, jing pineda III. spill what you know.

Better yet, why not be accountable and responsible and ask your veiled and implied libel in a respectable newspaper, instead of an anonymous forum like this. That is, if your intentions are good. You will need to fully identify yourself and back up your "query".

Sorry, but this is a bad place for fishing.

Do you losers even wonder why your leaders don't use this tactic against the Iglesia? Ever think they might be baseless?
    Last edited by c_amalon; Apr 26, 2009 at 01:22 AM.

^ why stop there, jing pineda III. spill what you know.
    I don't know much, only what I have read here and the links provided. That is why I was asking.

Banned by Admin
    ^ instead of bringing up something you're not completely sure of, why don't you and your fellow pagans stop maligning respectable people. Don't your leaders teach you anything about respect?

^ instead of bringing up something you're not completely sure of, why don't you and your fellow pagans stop maligning respectable people. Don't your leaders teach you anything about respect?
    I did not brought this up, I was asking for clarification on what has been posted. Both good and bad, past and present. If any of the past and present post here are indeed wrong, it will be proven wrong. But not by saying it is wrong, saying something wrong is not good enough. It must be backed by evidence or witnesses or both.

Respect? You don't have that either.

You have all the evil qualities of a cultic religion so what's there to expect from you?

And to note, the Iglesia ni Cristo have been getting more money from their poor members just to keep their Corporation Sole functioning and running...

So that's respect!

- Good. Then I'll keep on doing it and won't feel sorry doing it. Since you're not bothered by it, they you won't ask the admin to ban me, is this correct? Not that that would stop me

- If you are an homosexual, then you are disobeying God's commandment.

- After posting that last photo, I wouldn't talk about balls if I were you.

- Sound discussion, Yes, Libel, unsubstantiated accusations, No.

- You lost your right to privacy when you started posting libelous material.

- I don't care squat about what you homosexual losers think about me.

- You're so dumb, you don't even know why churches are registered as corporation sole.

- My post was not intended to silence or stop you. It was meant to put a face to a libeling homosexual criminal. Time will come when you will face a judge and regret committing this libel.
    You are funny cidric. So the last sort you have to counter my accusation against your cultic religion is to attack me personally?

Well that's blackmailing.

What do we call those people like you? DESPERADO!

Banned by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by jp3 View Post
    I did not brought this up, I was asking for clarification on what has been posted. Both good and bad, past and present. If any of the past and present post here are indeed wrong, it will be proven wrong. But not by saying it is wrong, saying something wrong is not good enough. It must be backed by evidence or witnesses or both.
    Enough! I will not be able to stop you and your co-horts from maligning and disrespecting men of God of the Iglesia ni Cristo, but sooner or later you will get what's coming to all of you and what you deserve for your disrespect.

Banned by Admin
    You are funny cidric. So the last sort you have to counter my accusation against your cultic religion is to attack me personally?

Well that's blackmailing.

What do we call those people like you? DESPERADO!
    Call it what you want. I've achieved my goal, that is to link your face and name to your libelous post.

So, you say you're not gay? What does paminta mean to you? Are you on a list of paminta's prowling the middle east?

Call it what you want. I've achieved my goal, that is to link your face and name to your libelous post.

So, you say you're not gay? What does paminta mean to you? Are you on a list of paminta's prowling the middle east?
    A libelous post says from INC from a Nutshell says:

Q: What is the Iglesia ni Cristo's Law of Increasing responsibilities?
    A: This law teaches that in the Iglesia ni Cristo, obligations, duties, and responsibilities of members increase as time passes. During the early days of the INC, there was only once-a-week worship, which is, on Sundays, but, later on, the Thursday worship was added. Previously, there was only one Thanksgiving Day which was on December, but, as time passed thanksgiving obligation became twice a year on December and July. Also, previously, there was only once a month contributions to the Locale Fund, later,
    it became weekly. Lately, the family weekly prayer obligation was added. So is the start of a two hour worship service that includes compulsory organization meetings right after worship service.

He even stated further:

"the local offerings of $3,000,000 the net takes of the Iglesia ni Cristo owner is $60,000,000 tax free."

This is what they say a libelous post when in fact they can't even point me anywhere in the net that the author of the site was charged with such.

That's why you are mad at me because I hit the INC right where it hurts.

A libelous post says from INC from a Nutshell says:

Q: What is the Iglesia ni Cristo's Law of Increasing responsibilities?
    A: This law teaches that in the Iglesia ni Cristo, obligations, duties, and responsibilities of members increase as time passes. During the early days of the INC, there was only once-a-week worship, which is, on Sundays, but, later on, the Thursday worship was added. Previously, there was only one Thanksgiving Day which was on December, but, as time passed thanksgiving obligation became twice a year on December and July. Also, previously, there was only once a month contributions to the Locale Fund, later,
    it became weekly. Lately, the family weekly prayer obligation was added. So is the start of a two hour worship service that includes compulsory organization meetings right after worship service.

He even stated further:

"the local offerings of $3,000,000 the net takes of the Iglesia ni Cristo owner is $60,000,000 tax free."

This is what they say a libelous post when in fact they can't even point anywhere in the net that the author of the site was charged with such.

That's why you are mad at me because and you thought that the only way to silence me is to call me gay hahaha. Whatever is my sexual preference it's none of your business. And I am still so happy with who I am.

Insecure ka ba sa sexuality mo? hehehe

Who knows me except me and what you're doing is a desperate move to silence a cult INC buster!

Oh by the way how did you come to the USA? through petition? Ang cheep. So palamunin ka na lang ng mga kano dahil sa lolo mong veteran.

While the USA is claiming for equal rights, here is cidric amalon feasting on my photos. So sino kaya ang interesado sa akin? IKAW!

Nasa USA ka nga, palamunin naman! Alalahanin mo nakarating ka sa USA hindi dahil sa may pinag-aralan ka kundi hatak ka lang nag lolo mo.

Ang mga OFW sa Middle East kumakayod para mabuhay, ikaw lumalamon lang sa pinagpaguran ng iba para mabuhay!

Enough! I will not be able to stop you and your co-horts from maligning and disrespecting men of God of the Iglesia ni Cristo, but sooner or later you will get what's coming to all of you and what you deserve for your disrespect.
    So are you searching for his photo also? Oh-uh, the dirty old man is back again.

So how about disrespecting Felix Manalo's sexual fantasies when he F__ked Rosita Trillanes, do you think he's in paradise with Jesus? He is damned into hell. He deserved it for disrespecting Christ the Lord!

Banned by Admin
    A libelous post
    Stop eating balls you perverted homosexual ?itch. It's bad for you brain.

In case you don't know, the Catholic church also benefits from being free from tax, in fact almost all churches are.

As far as collections, CNN Money reported the following in 1987
    Last year the Holy See, the administrative center of the Church and the spiritual capital of its members, took in $57.3 million from sources as diverse as fees for ceremonies; income from publications, newspaper ads, and the sale of videocassettes; and surprisingly modest investment earnings of $18 million. With investments of some $500 million, the Vatican commands fewer financial resources than many U.S. universities. But the Holy See spent nearly twice as much as its income, $114 million. Covering half the shortfall was Peter's Pence, a term that covers an annual collection for the Pope taken up in parishes around the globe as well as gifts made directly to the Pope by various donors. Formerly the Peter's Pence money went to charities and missions. To bridge the gap, the Vatican dipped into reserves composed of Peter's Pence contributions from prior years. With nearly $50 million spent since 1984, these reserves are almost gone. Using donations once destined for the poor to rent computers and pay salaries rankles the Church's hierarchy.
    Unlike the Iglesia ni Cristo, the pagan Catholic church has business and investments.

take that you homosexual [email protected]

Banned by Admin

Smile Our friend is a paMENta

Our friend removed his seductive photo on Photobucket. But don't fear here it is:

Seductive Bedroom pose
    http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu179/ervasol/losav-seductive.jpg

Here's a list I found listing him as a paMENta, or closet queen looking for sex

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu179/ervasol/piclink_losav.jpg

I'm done dealing with you b!atch. It's obvious you have no sense of shame. I wouldn't gone through all this humiliation but I at a loss at what lack of self-respect you have. Your stink is permeating all over the place and I don't want to be contaminated. Enjoy being gay while you can. Gays will be judged on judgment day.

Manalo teaches that the Iglesia ni Cristo has one Spirit. This is also false. How can the Iglesia ni Cristo have one Spirit when it uses many versions and translations of Bibles whose authors have onflicting spirits of translations? The following are examples of Manalo's Bible versions and the specific verses in which they are used:

1. Acts 20:28 (Manalo uses only Lamsa Translation);
    2. Col. 3:15 (Manalo uses the Revised Standard V.);
    3. Eph.2:15 (Manalo uses only the New King James V.);
    4. Isaiah 43:5-6 (Manalo uses both Moffat and NKJV. Moffat for the word, "Far East," and NKJV for the
    "west" word);
    5. Eph.5:23 (Manalo uses the Today's English V.);
    6. John 10:9 (Manalo uses the Revised English Bible)
    7. Col.1:25 (Manalo uses the Rotherham Emphasized Bible);
    8. Heb.10:25-27 (Manalo uses the New King James V.)

In Manalo's Iglesia ni Cristo, for every verse, there is a required Bible Version or Translation to be used. Manalo has to use different versions in order to easily pervert the Scriptures. This is evidence enough that the Iglesia ni Cristo is not of Christ because a true church needs only one Bible version or translation. A true church does not have to continually defend its doctrine by resorting to translation hopping.

Let us tie one at a time these characteristics to Manalo:

1) Two horns like a Lamb and spoke like a dragon - The two horns of the Iglesia ni Cristo which was founded by Felix Y. Manalo are: Far East and Far West. Manalo teaches that his religion will come from the Far East (Philippines), the first horn, and will reach the Far West (USA and rest of Europe), the second horn. Like a Lamb means falsely appearing like Jesus Christ or impersonating Jesus Christ. Manalo had made it known that he is messenger of God taking the position of Jesus Christ who is the true messenger of God.

Spoke like a dragon means spoke lies because the dragon is the devil (Rev.20:2) and the devil is the father of liars (Jn.8:44). There are too many lies of Manalo. One of the many lies of Manalo is telling the first century Christians were Iglesia ni Cristo members. The truth is, the first century Christians were members of the organization called, "Way" (Acts 9:1-2). The second most notorious lie of Manalo is telling everybody that the Iglesia ni Cristo or Church of Christ is written in the Bible, but not just any Bible, but only the Lamsa Bible. The truth is, the name Church of Christ is not written in any Bible. Manalo carries always his tools of deceptions which are pairs of scissors, pastes, and capital letter C's to change Lamsa's "church of Christ" into "Church of Christ".

2) Exercise all authority of the first beast
    - Which are these authorities? They are a) blaspheme God, b) blaspheme God's name, c) blaspheme God's tabernacle, d) blaspheme those who dwell in heaven (Rev.13:6), and e) leading people into captivity (Rev.13:10).

Do Felix Y. Manalo and his Iglesia ni Cristo religion possess all the above blaspheming authorities of the first beasts? Absolutely!

How about their Official Magazine Pasugo and the Messenger?

Which are these merchandises being bought and sold in the Iglesia chapels? They are their monthly magazines, Pasugo and God's Message, and the certificates of deposits. The Pasugo and the God's Message magazines are not sold to outsiders but only to members. The members in turn distribute them free to non members. What about the certificates of deposits for their yearly December thanksgivings?

These are members only buying and selling transactions. The Church of Christ administrator (EGM) sells them in the Iglesia chapel buildings exclusively to members. You can not buy them if you are not an Iglesia ni Cristo member. Members buy them weekly accomplished through their weekly deposits from January through December. At the end of the year, the bought certificates are handed to the buyers who in turn surrender their deposit booklets. The certificates of deposits are placed in an envelope plus additional cash and money orders. The envelopes are to be collected during the Iglesia Thanksgiving worship service (third week of December). The buying of the certificate is a lifetime member obligation.

It's indeed a CORPORATION SOLE!

Page 23 of 30 First ... 13 22 23 24 ... Last