PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Fury

Brad Pitt, alongside Shia Labeouf and Logan Lerman, hates Nazis once more, save the scalps.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Question TSR or CSR nu madali or?

ano pnagkaiba nito? medjo noob ako,, at anu madali??sa dalawa???

A CSR provides information, like, let's say, phone numbers (directory assistance) or details about your account (credit card charges, etc.).

Strictly speaking, a TSR provides technical assistance, let's say, troubleshoots with you, determines the cause of the problem, resets passwords, etc. However, remember that TSRs interact with customers, too. So they have to provide both customer service and technical assistance.

Both jobs are difficult. But if you're not technically inclined, then a TSR post would be more challenging.

HTH.

it depends on the account that you'll be into.. i agree with sir EOP, a CSR answers customers queries, provides info. regarding this and that.. you'll be talking to a lot of irate customers.. and the AHT of a CSR is essential.. compared to TSR.. a TSR, should be technically inclined coz you'll be answering techie questions and the likes.. both are difficult.. but it really depends on the account..

just my 2 cents

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by deathdolls View Post
    it depends on the account that you'll be into.. i agree with sir EOP, a CSR answers customers queries, provides info. regarding this and that.. you'll be talking to a lot of irate customers.. and the AHT of a CSR is essential.. compared to TSR.. a TSR, should be technically inclined coz you'll be answering techie questions and the likes.. both are difficult.. but it really depends on the account..

just my 2 cents
    pag TSR-INFO OVERLOAD pag CSR-IRATE
    CUSTOMERS/DEPENDE SA ACCOUNT & PROGRAM ng ACCOUNT
    kung info overload or kaya ng 2week Product training.
    pero
    same lang na dumadaan sa QUALITY. Mas strict SA METRICS
    ang CSR.

kung ikaw yung tipo ng tao na magaling sa computers pero sablay-sablay sa pagra-rapport, tiyak sasabihin mo madali lang ang technical at mas mahirap ang SALES at CSR.

kung ikaw eh mabokang tao pero walang kaalam-alam kung paano paganahin yung computer ni customer, malamang sasabihin mo mas mahirap ang TECHNICAL.

kung sasabihin mong madali lang lahat yan, malamang MANAGER ka na at wala ka nang pakialam sa trabaho ng nasa baba.

kung sasabihin mong parehong mahirap, wag ka na lang magtrabaho sa CALL CENTER.

How come never mentioned ang Irate with regards to TSR? WTF Try troubleshooting an end users PC or Router with him shouting on the other line and see if that's easy for you. Though as a TSR in my previous company walang AHT.

There's never an easy job in the CC industry maybe unless you're in the Back office / Admin / IT Department. Not so sure myself though.

Well, the girls usually pursue the CSR post since not all of 'em are tech savvy people. TSR post usually goes to the guys, though there would be times that there would be a rose among the thorns.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cod3breaker View Post
    How come never mentioned ang Irate with regards to TSR? WTF Try troubleshooting an end users PC or Router with him shouting on the other line and see if that's easy for you. Though as a TSR in my previous company walang AHT.

There's never an easy job in the CC industry maybe unless you're in the Back office / Admin / IT Department. Not so sure myself though.

Well, the girls usually pursue the CSR post since not all of 'em are tech savvy people. TSR post usually goes to the guys, though there would be times that there would be a rose among the thorns.

Depende talaga sa account, whether CSR/TSR... depende talaga..sa account kung madali or toxic. I agree na di lahat ng TECHNICAL ACCOUNT eh IRATE-FREE. And di nga pala napaka -talinong nilalang ang mga KANO. Kaya malamang duduguin ka sa kaka-EXPLAIN. Kahit na magaan sana ang trabaho ng technical account compared sa CSR. Pero depende din sa tolerance level mo ng technical terms/step by step procedure na kailangan kabisaduhin/programs na kailangan kang maging kumportable. And yes maraming lalaki ang nasa TECHNICAL ACCOUNT... pati sa SALES ACCOUNT.

9. Feb 23, 2010, 08:30 PM