PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

PHOTOS: NU Eliminates Ateneo from Final Four

The NU Bulldogs have successfully booked a trip to the UAAP Finals, their first one since 1970, via a 65-63 victory over the Ateneo Blue Eagles.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

Affiliated Computer Services in MOA

I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Please let me know if this company is a good choice.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post
    I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Thank you.
    check the other ACS MOA forums. you should've at least checked the other forums. pang-4 na to na naopen.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post

Thank you.
    you want to get information about ACS in MOA, there are many threads here about the company, hmm i think this is now the promise land for former dell agents but anyway you can get an info about the compensation and the tedious hiring process in a blog which you can find here