PEx Highlights

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

Affiliated Computer Services in MOA

I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Please let me know if this company is a good choice.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post
    I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Thank you.
    check the other ACS MOA forums. you should've at least checked the other forums. pang-4 na to na naopen.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post

Thank you.
    you want to get information about ACS in MOA, there are many threads here about the company, hmm i think this is now the promise land for former dell agents but anyway you can get an info about the compensation and the tedious hiring process in a blog which you can find here