PEx Highlights

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

REVIEW: Laggies

If Laggies was an animal, it will be an old turtle -- slow, old and boring. Read our full review here.

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

Affiliated Computer Services in MOA

I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Please let me know if this company is a good choice.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post
    I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Thank you.
    check the other ACS MOA forums. you should've at least checked the other forums. pang-4 na to na naopen.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post

Thank you.
    you want to get information about ACS in MOA, there are many threads here about the company, hmm i think this is now the promise land for former dell agents but anyway you can get an info about the compensation and the tedious hiring process in a blog which you can find here