Affiliated Computer Services in MOA | Call Centers and Call Center Jobs | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Show Me Your Teeths: The Finale

As the adage goes, all good things must come to an end. Chelsey and Merly talk about happenings in PEx for one last time in the series finale of Show Me Your Teeths.

read more

REVIEW: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation

19 years. 5 films. Has the 'Mission Impossible' franchise finally found its voice? Find out in our movie review here!

read more

Travel Photo of the Week: Miyajima, Japan

PExer 22mai shares his travails in Miyajima, Hiroshima in this week's PEx Travel Feature!

read more

On Ginebra and Tim Cone

JPM talks about his personal Ginebra fandom and the arrival of Tim Cone in the Barangay. All that in this week's PBA Feature that you don't want to miss. Read it here!

read more

PROMO: Inside Out

Join our movie promo and get a chance to win tickets to the premiere of 'Inside Out' in IMAX!

read more

August Movies Schedule!

Find out the full movie lineup this August in our movie infographic! See it here.

read more

Affiliated Computer Services in MOA

I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Please let me know if this company is a good choice.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post
    I would like to know your feedback regarding this company. I applied here the first week of Feb and the interviewer told me that she's going to endorse me for a more complex account-CSR Tier *** (for final interview na ako). However, the opening is on March (no exact date yet) so I am keeping my lines open.

Thank you.
    check the other ACS MOA forums. you should've at least checked the other forums. pang-4 na to na naopen.

Quote Originally Posted by gazelle011609 View Post

Thank you.
    you want to get information about ACS in MOA, there are many threads here about the company, hmm i think this is now the promise land for former dell agents but anyway you can get an info about the compensation and the tedious hiring process in a blog which you can find here