you know, board exam is really a basis of determining the quality of education of a certain university or institute with 2 categories, 50% in topping the exam and 50% also in their passing rates. mapua has declined its quality, but it's now redeeming itself, in fact they topped in architecture, civil and sanitary engineering board exams. even in mechanical and chemical they've been in the top 10.! in the case of la salle, they are then overtaking the premiere engineering schools!
my top 5 engineering schools(FROM 2000-1ST 6 MONTHS OF 2009):
1. UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-D,92.27%
2. MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY(MALAYAN UNIVERSITY),90.08%
3. DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY-MANILA,90.05%
4. UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-LB, 89.98%
5. MINDANAO STATE UNIVERSITY, 87.53%
6. UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS, 87.49%
ateneo is never a good school in en terms of engineering, their subjects are so......anyway their good in law,,jejeje............