PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

15peakMyMind: Your song for PinoyExchange

If PinoyExchange will have a theme song for our 15th anniversary, what will it be and why?

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 62
  1. #1

    Innova E/G Gas M/T vs Crosswind XTi/XUV vs Fuzion GLS

    In terms of overall practicality which among the mentioned make would you suggest? 'cause we're planning to buy one next year and our budget is less than a million. My dad is eyeing on the Crosswind, however, I've read feedback that it's a bit noisy when you go over 100kph.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Shizuoka, Japan
    Kung practicality talaga, which you want, Xwind. Its diesel, which means even if the price of the fuel is the same as gas, you still go a longer way on the same amount unlike gas. Its noisy, because it uses a timing gear as opposed to a belt, which means there is practically no chance of it breaking.

  3. #3
    MLPH Itlogger! lansangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trece Martires
    +1 and add to it that it has more verastility due to the bigger seating capacity brought about its seating layout.

  4. #4
    innova gas m/t does a fuel mileage of 9.5 km/liter city. FYI.



    ang upkeep ng gas is much cheaper than a diesel's din.
    imo, get the innova

    prioce difference of gas and diesel's what? 2 or 3 pesos?

  5. #5
    Innova. matagtag ang crosswind at hirap siya umakyat ng baguio. maingay pa masyado ang makina.

  6. #6
    Between the Innova G 2.0 M/T and Fuzion 2.4, which do you think is better? My dad is also considering the latter also. I don't know why he's not considering Toyota.

    Another question is, would the price go down, if we buy in December '09? Plan kasi talaga namin next year pa. Thanks for the reply guys.

  7. #7
    not the fuzion... as for lesser price.. duno. doubt it,too. unless maybe in 2010 when the next kijangs (tamaraws) are about to come out.

  8. Advertisement

  9. #8
    Signal Tunning/Custom Paint kutchara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Metro LPC
    id choose innova!!! no second thoughts!!! the heck, ang bilis naman eh... turbo. D4D and diesel, VVTi naman with a small turbo ang gas version. ang tulin din.

  10. #9
    the crosswind is also a nice machine.. - til about 4 years ago that is.

    it's a dated AUV that's been due for a full model change since 3 years ago when the innova came out, as well.

  11. #10
    The Crosswind is old, noisy and handles like a boat... Its in dire need of a full model change and not just a yearly add-in of doodads. Definitely Innova for me, especially if you're the one doing the driving and you have your family with you.

    I'd probably consider the Crosswind if it was for business/probinsya/harabas use with the car being handled by a driver/employees most of the time. If its for family use, the Innova still gets my vote.

  12. #11
    Maganda ba yung diesel ng Innova? hindi ba maingay?

  13. #12
    the d4d diesel is pretty good and is very quiet.

    diesel has its downsides. one is that the oil change of the diesel engine is 8 liters. as opposed to gasoline na 4 liters lang. and mas frequent ang oil change ng diesel over gasoline.

    plus the price difference of the vehicle itself is 60,000 diba?

    and the price of diesel vs gas is what? 3 pesos nalang for the premium?

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    the d4d diesel is pretty good and is very quiet.

    diesel has its downsides. one is that the oil change of the diesel engine is 8 liters. as opposed to gasoline na 4 liters lang. and mas frequent ang oil change ng diesel over gasoline.

    plus the price difference of the vehicle itself is 60,000 diba?

    and the price of diesel vs gas is what? 3 pesos nalang for the premium?
    The diesel 2.5 needs about 5L of oil with a change oil every 5,000kms

    With prices now though, and if you know how to drive with a light foot and use the gears well then the gas would be quite okay as well. Some get approx 9km/l while others still get the 6++ km/L range if they drive in the city a lot (with short distances, traffic and a heavy foot). With our diesel Innova before, i usually average 10 to 11 in the city and around 14 on the highway. Either way, both gas and diesel variants are good. It all depends on what your preferences and useage will be.

    If i had a chance, i would get a second hand gas Innova and transfer the LPG kit from my Altis to that (although i would have to loose the spare tire from underneath).

  15. #14
    MLPH Itlogger! lansangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trece Martires
    hehehe love the crosswind's engine at 4K rpm. but the turbo version has more torque than the n/a version.

  16. #15
    pero in terms of power, let say, the vehicle is loaded, 8 passengers with cargo. which one would move the vehicle with ease, the gas or the diesel? specially going to baguio.

  17. #16
    from my and my family's experience and not sure if this would matter to you but takaw huli sa mga mata ng anti-smoke belching boys ang mga isuzu. Kahit maganda makina, at walang usok basta nakitang isuzu huli ka na agad. At kahit gaano pa kalinis ang usok ng sasakyan mo siguradong over the limit ka lagi sa device na ginagamit nila, instant kotong o 1000 agad (kung kukunin mo ng legal).

    kung madalas ka sa makati madaming anti-smoke belching boys.

  18. #17
    MLPH Itlogger! lansangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Trece Martires
    Quote Originally Posted by inchyko View Post
    from my and my family's experience and not sure if this would matter to you but takaw huli sa mga mata ng anti-smoke belching boys ang mga isuzu. Kahit maganda makina, at walang usok basta nakitang isuzu huli ka na agad. At kahit gaano pa kalinis ang usok ng sasakyan mo siguradong over the limit ka lagi sa device na ginagamit nila, instant kotong o 1000 agad (kung kukunin mo ng legal).

    kung madalas ka sa makati madaming anti-smoke belching boys.
    paps, so far sa hilander namin, ndi pa kami nakokotongan kapag pinara. palagi ngang laugh trip kapag nahuhuli kami dahil hindi maintindihan ng mga humuhuli kung sira ang device nila o hindi. at least once in a while kasi nireredine ang makina habang tumatakbo para malinis ang makina ng hydrocarbon mapa gas man ito o diesel. akala nga namin dahil madungis kami pero yun pala madungis o hindi paparahin kami. ayaw pang maniwala na kinukuha ng LTO ang emission certificate kapag hinahanap nila. ayun, hiningan namin ng result matapos nilang paandarin ng anim na beses na 3K - 3.5K ang makina ata ala kasi silang makita. Eh masmadalas kasi na alam ko(hindi ko alam sa iba) na shift point ng iba ay below 3K kaya kapag binomba nila ng 3K - 4K, maglalabasan lahat ng dumi sa tambutso kahit bago.

  19. #18
    if loaded, the diesel will be able to go up baguio better. that is the diesel's forte- Torque.

    anyway, that 6.0 is probably from a/t.
    our gas m/t innova gets 9.5 city.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by lansangel View Post
    paps, so far sa hilander namin, ndi pa kami nakokotongan kapag pinara. palagi ngang laugh trip kapag nahuhuli kami dahil hindi maintindihan ng mga humuhuli kung sira ang device nila o hindi. at least once in a while kasi nireredine ang makina habang tumatakbo para malinis ang makina ng hydrocarbon mapa gas man ito o diesel. akala nga namin dahil madungis kami pero yun pala madungis o hindi paparahin kami. ayaw pang maniwala na kinukuha ng LTO ang emission certificate kapag hinahanap nila. ayun, hiningan namin ng result matapos nilang paandarin ng anim na beses na 3K - 3.5K ang makina ata ala kasi silang makita. Eh masmadalas kasi na alam ko(hindi ko alam sa iba) na shift point ng iba ay below 3K kaya kapag binomba nila ng 3K - 4K, maglalabasan lahat ng dumi sa tambutso kahit bago.

    a ganon ba.. kaso matindi umapak yung mga yun, hindi mo naman masabihan na wag apakan at kung ano ano pa sasabihin sa **. Isa pa yung, yung hassle lang talaga ng pag-para ang nakakaasar dahil alam mong malinis ang sasakyan mo pero huli pa din. Ang daming smoke belcher na truck, bus, jeep pero hindi hinuhuli.. nagtaka pa ako di ba?? hehehe

  21. #20
    Pexer since '05 letsrockandroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Maitum,Kiamba!
    Fuzion GLS Sport ako dito

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Hot Topics

UAAP:

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

DLSU Green Archers notch first win of the season with 57-55 win over NU Bulldogs

read more
PBA:

Third-party agency admits NBA declined request for sanction on Gilas event as early as April

Third-party agency admits NBA declined request for sanction on Gilas event as early as April

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

Senator Osmena criticizes PNoy for being "disrespectful", "childish" for DAP defense

Senator Osmena criticizes PNoy for being "disrespectful", "childish" for DAP defense

read more
SHOWBIZ:

Raymart Santiago slams Claudine Barretto camp for "battered wife" allegation

Raymart Santiago slams Claudine Barretto camp for "battered wife" allegation

read more
TV:

Tensions flare between Jane and Joshua over "touchy" remark

Tensions flare between Jane and Joshua over "touchy" remark

read more
SPORTS:

PLDT batters Air Force 25-15, 26-24, 25-22 in Shakey's V-League

PLDT batters Air Force 25-15, 26-24, 25-22 in Shakey's V-League

read more
CHIT CHAT:

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

What are the events that made you appreciate PinoyExchange even more?

read more

Advertisement