PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: NU Books Final Four Slot

Bong Galanza blew a chance to win it for UE in the dying seconds of the game, failing to secure a comeback win. National U came out as victors, 51-49.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

Chinabank Online Banking (www.chinabank.ph)

Any feedback on Chinabank's Online Banking System (www.chinabank.ph)?

What transactions can you do with their system?

Is it as 'good' as BPI's Bpiexpressonline?

Thanks!

The user interface is better.

I can pay all my bills using a transaction password instead of BPI's required enrollment prior to payment of bills.

FYI

Warning on "Phishing"

Please be warned of incidences of "Phishing" - i.e., e-mails sent to you asking you to provide your User Name and Transaction Passwords. China Bank DOES NOT ask its customers to provide these information. Please ensure that you use your User Name and Passwords ONLY when transacting directly on www.chinabank.ph.

If you received any of these "Phishing" emails (sample below) and provided information on their site, please change your Login Password immediately on our China Bank Online Website.

--------------(SAMPLE OF "PHISHING EMAIL RECEIVED BY A CLIENT)-----------------

Dear customer,

We would like to inform you that China Bank has detected an error while login on to your account. As a result of multiple login attempt. We recently contacted you after noticing an issue on your account.

Confirm your China Bank Account now to enjoy the benefits of online banking and finance and to avoid fraudulent activities on your account.

To initiate the verification process: Kindly (CLICK HERE TO PROCEED)
    Important Notices: Our Security Department, Therefore ensure a security measure against Unauthorized attempt. Enjoy Your online banking Guide.

Regards,

Thank you for your patience.
    Sincerely, China Bank Online,

Customer Service.

---------------------------------(END OF SAMPLE)---------------------------------

Yours truly,
    China Bank Online Team

"This e-mail including any attachments contained, herein, are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person."

I received that e-mail 3x in my China Bank Online inbox.

i thought chinabank online banking was very convenient until my password was blocked more than twice. twice it was my fault because i simply forgot my password, the third time, it was supposed to be because of their system failure. but the next day when i tried to log in, my password got blocked! wha't's difficult about it is that you have to call their hotline and request for a new one and claim your new password at their branch more than one week after pa. so unlike citibank online banking where they simply reset it online after a series of security questions.

i don't like changing my passwords every 120 days after they expire. and i also don't like having 2 passwords for my account: the log in password and transaction password.

Quote Originally Posted by tweetybelle View Post
    i thought chinabank online banking was very convenient until my password was blocked more than twice. twice it was my fault because i simply forgot my password, the third time, it was supposed to be because of their system failure. but the next day when i tried to log in, my password got blocked! wha't's difficult about it is that you have to call their hotline and request for a new one and claim your new password at their branch more than one week after pa. so unlike citibank online banking where they simply reset it online after a series of security questions.

i don't like changing my passwords every 120 days after they expire. and i also don't like having 2 passwords for my account: the log in password and transaction password.
    I think it is more convenient than having to go to the branch to enroll your utility bills like BPI since you now have a transaction password.

sorry for bringing up an old thread
    pero tanong ko lang po sa mga may chinabank accounts,
    ok naman po ba sa chinabank?

balak ko kasi mag-open ng passbook account dito since 1,000 lang ang initial deposit. thanks.

I think they have the best customer service.

May payroll account ako sa Chinabank, which I got from my job in 2006. Hanggang ngayon ginagamit ko pa rin kahit matagal na akong detached sa company na yun. Di ko alam kung zero balance ba ang maitaining nito, but I use it nonetheless.

I use the account for online bills payment and occasional interbank transfers. The online facility is intuitive and consistent.

One good experience I had with their customer service was when I encountered a 1000-peso interbank deposit problem. Madaling araw ko ginawa ang online transfer at di siya pumasok sa system. They followed it up with the other bank. Sila na mismo ang nag-asikaso. Communication was done through e-mail and PLDT phone (1-800 toll free).