PEx Highlights

Top Celebrity Loveteams!

Check out which loveteams dropped and which ones came out on top this week!

read more

PHOTOS: DLSU Notches First Win

Jason Perkins drained big baskets in the clutch to help DLSU escape NU 57-55 and notch their first win in the UAAP Season 77.

read more

15peakMyMind: Your song for PinoyExchange

If PinoyExchange will have a theme song for our 15th anniversary, what will it be and why?

read more

#NoLastHomeStand After All

Filipino basketball fans let down by PLDT All-Star Charity Event, labeled as, 'Gilas Last Home Stand' after last-minute cancellations.

read more

PHOTOS: PLDT Repulses NU

The PLDT Turbo Boosters pulled away with a tough 25-16, 25-23, 24-26, 25-19 victory over the gritty NU Lady Bulldogs.

read more

What's Wrong With the Green Archers?

After being penned the favorites of UAAP Season 77, the DLSU Green Archers are off to a slow opening in the season, now at 0-2.

read more

Page 1 of 287 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 5728
  1. #1

    Convergys thread part II

    Continued from the first Convergys thread:

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/...d.php?t=132033

  2. #2

  3. #3
    hi there linkinpark.. sooo much updated ha.i got the 2nd spot. lolz.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aPPLe013006 View Post
    hi there linkinpark.. sooo much updated ha.i got the 2nd spot. lolz.
    Yup, wala magawa eh.

  5. #5
    CHRISTMAS PARTY na sa fridy

  6. #6
    See you there. Tinatamad na nga ako eh haha.. layo kasi.

  7. #7
    Headband Girl ako si..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Along EDSA
    @ linkinpark.. si tl yette? i think she's planning to transfer to citi-few though im not sure if it's her first option

  8. #8
    hello... hubby ko is from TWC..

    Just wanna ask, bkit ayaw niyo sa uverse??

    strict ba talaga ang citi sa attendance?

    hindi ba lilipat ang comcast sa G5? layo kasi ng up-sci..

    Thanks..

  9. #9
    @jovhelle: ako si.. and i are both from twc as well.. napaka toxic kasi sa uverse, d ka lang pc/internet tech, magtroubleshoot ka ren ng iptv and voip .. ala ako alam about comcast pa.

  10. #10
    ^ahhhh... hanggang bukas na lang ata kayo pwede mamili ng account?

    hindi pa kasi makapag-decide husband ko...

  11. #11
    he would have to decide na before he gets a floating status. most of the accounts opened have requirements already waived that all you have to do is sign up na lang to secure a slot. from what think, it's best to be transferred at the soonest possible time.

  12. #12
    anyone from att ortigas yup cvg party tom sa crossroads see yah guys

  13. #13
    Headband Girl ako si..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Along EDSA
    Quote Originally Posted by jovhelle View Post
    hello... hubby ko is from TWC..
    Just wanna ask, bkit ayaw niyo sa uverse??
    strict ba talaga ang citi sa attendance?
    hindi ba lilipat ang comcast sa G5? layo kasi ng up-sci..
    Thanks..
    ang lilipat sa g5 is yun nasa pbcom at enterprise
    anu name ng husband mo? baka kilala ko

    Quote Originally Posted by ptrixx View Post
    @jovhelle: ako si.. and i are both from twc as well.. napaka toxic kasi sa uverse, d ka lang pc/internet tech, magtroubleshoot ka ren ng iptv and voip .. ala ako alam about comcast pa.
    kirek!!!

  14. #14
    Parang nahihirapan ako sa cct. 5th day nabukas. grabe baka hindi ako pumasa.

  15. #15
    sorry double post
    Last edited by kate_middleton; Dec 11, 2008 at 10:55 PM. Reason: double post

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by ako si.. View Post
    ang lilipat sa g5 is yun nasa pbcom at enterprise
    anu name ng husband mo? baka kilala ko
    yup, gusto ko din malaman name nya. i know some people in twc who's from cavite.. and i think i already knew who your husband is...


    Quote Originally Posted by sohappy74
    Parang nahihirapan ako sa cct. 5th day nabukas. grabe baka hindi ako pumasa.
    *** cct trainer mo? basta i pasa mo lang un mga exams, higher chances of passing.

  17. #17
    Thanks... Sige text ko siya para makapag-decide na siya... Kayo? san *** lilipat?

    Malamang kilala niyo siya pero suplado yun eh...

  18. #18
    hirap magdecide, wala gusto mag uverse sa amen, puro citi at comcast.. baka magcomcast ** ako, ang layo nga lang, ahuhu

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ako si.. View Post
    @ linkinpark.. si tl yette? i think she's planning to transfer to citi-few though im not sure if it's her first option
    Ganun ba.. ayaw na yata talaga nya sa AT&T noh?
    Alam nyo, wag kayo matakot sa U-verse. True, technical sya. Pero process-wise, mas madali sya sa DSL account. That's just my 2 cents though.

  20. #20
    well for me, d naman ako takot sa uverse, ayaw ko lang maging tsr and csr agent at the same time.

Page 1 of 287 1 2 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Tips for newbies and career-shifters!

Call Center - Directory

Sub title