PEx Highlights

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PHOTOS: Rain or Shine Rallies Past Blackwater

The Rain or Shine Elasto Painters avoided an upset loss to the Blackwater Elite thanks to a late rally in the 4th quarter, 82-75.

read more

PHOTOS: TNT Dismantle NLEX to Get First Win

The Talk N Text Tropang Texters made quick work of the NLEX Road Warriors, getting their first win of the Phillipine Cup, 103-81.

read more

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Number Coding Window

Sorry if there is a similar thread na but hindi ko talaga mahanap.

Saan ba may window sa number coding? All I know is that Makati does not have a window.

Bukod sa manila, caloocan, paranaque at major thorough fares, ala na akong alam. sa QC din ata me window. ndi lang sure sa pasay.

Mandaluyong may window.
    San Juan wala.
    Pasig may window.
    PC may windows.

XP hindi Vista.

I think everywhere except Makati. I took out the car to the NAIA Terminal 2 before and I wasn't caught. And the MMDA told me through their hotlines that Makati is the only one that doesn't have the 10am-3pm color-coding suspension.

makati, san juan and another city has no window

marikina, pasig and paranaque does not have color coding...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ticket View Post
    makati, san juan and another city has no window

marikina, pasig and paranaque does not have color coding...

ah good ... akala ko lahat ng lugar sa metro manila may color coding. thanks sa info

Ha ha... Para atang iba-iba tayong lahat ng alam. Been looking at the WEb. Cannot find anything authoritative.

Last time I know it was:

Color coding no window (7am - 7pm)
    1. Makati
    2. Pasay
    3. San Juan
    4. Paranaque
    5. Las Pinas

Color coding w/ window (10am - 3pm)
    1. Mandaluyong
    2. Quezon City
    3. Manila
    4. Taguig
    5. Muntinlupa
    6. Caloocan
    7. Malabon
    8. Valenzuela
    9. Pateros

No color coding
    1. Pasig
    2. Marikina

I think they intentionally change the window/no window rules para maconfuse ang mga motorista. Mas marami nga naman silang huli pag naconfuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168 View Post
    Last time I know it was:

1. Makati
    2. Pasay
    3. San Juan
    4. Paranaque
    5. Las Pinas

Color coding w/ window (10am - 3pm)
    1. Mandaluyong
    2. Quezon City
    3. Manila
    4. Taguig
    5. Muntinlupa
    6. Caloocan
    7. Malabon
    8. Valenzuela
    9. Pateros

No color coding
    1. Pasig
    2. Marikina

I think they intentionally change the window/no window rules para maconfuse ang mga motorista. Mas marami nga naman silang huli pag naconfuse.
    madali lang tandaan yan:

Basta taga-opposition ang mayor ng City, walang window yan.

Pag maka-admin ang mayor, merong window.

EXCEPT: Manila.

Kasi lahat naman ng mayors napapaki-usapan ni BF, except yong mga taga-opposition.

I think the MMDA should come out with a press release regarding this one so that EVERYONE will be informed. It's not about being ignorant anymore, it's about NOT BEING FOOLED by these road crocodiles who want to reach their quota.

I think the LTO should release a pamphlet or manual of some sort regarding road rules, color-coding scheme, traffic/road signs, and other things regarding road safety, ethics, and rules para walang nagiging confused o naloloko.

And I think those cities with deputized traffic enforcers should do the same. Napakasimpleng gawin and yet, these douche bags don't want to cooperate.

If your cable provider is global destiny, they have this mmda channel which shows, aside from the usual traffic update in major roads, the list of those with or without the window.

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

Quote Originally Posted by souljah_boy View Post
    I think the MMDA should come out with a press release regarding this one so that EVERYONE will be informed. It's not about being ignorant anymore, it's about NOT BEING FOOLED by these road crocodiles who want to reach their quota.

I think the LTO should release a pamphlet or manual of some sort regarding road rules, color-coding scheme, traffic/road signs, and other things regarding road safety, ethics, and rules para walang nagiging confused o naloloko.

And I think those cities with deputized traffic enforcers should do the same. Napakasimpleng gawin and yet, these douche bags don't want to cooperate.

Since you have internet access, it's all in the MMDA & LTO's respective website.

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168
    Last time I know it was:

1. Makati
    2. Pasay
    3. San Juan
    4. Paranaque
    5. Las Pinas
    Only Makati, Pasay & Las Pinas (edit) have no window. However you can still pass though the major roads (like EDSA) along those routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168
    The last change was done more than a year ago, when a window was added to Mandaluyong and San Juan due to the easing of traffic there.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; Dec 9, 2008 at 03:33 PM.

^ Las pinas doesn't have window hours too.

I got caught 5 months ago, It was around lunch time when I was on my way to SM Southmall. and I honestly told the cops that I wasn't aware that the coding window was lifted in their city.

Since I already have a ticket, I took the same route(alabang zapote road) on my way back to alabang. It was 5 pm and strangely, the cops were no longer around.

I pass the route quite often and I noticed that pattern. They would only show up during the window hours to take advantage of those who aren't aware that their window hours have been lifted.

Oops! Thanks for pointing that out. They just implemented color coding this year AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by Papichulo168 View Post
    Mandaluyong may window.
    San Juan wala.
    Pasig may window.
    PC may windows.

XP hindi Vista.
    xp professional

16. Advertisement

those without number coding
    1. Paranaque
    2. Pasig
    3. Marikina

those without number coding window hours
    1. Makati - Why am I not surprised?
    2. Las Pinas
    3. Malabon

source: MMDA channel @ global destiny

USTE LO MEJOR!
    VIVA SANTO TOMAS!

^yup,that's my source too...channel 3 ba o basta yun channel before ABS-CBN hehe..

Makati lang ang walang window.

anglabo talaga dapat gawain nilang consistent. yung mga mayor naman kasi ng ibang city di na lang pumareha sa lahat.

^^^

Pambihira naman yun kung lahat ng Mayor ng bawat city parehas ang takbo ng Utak..

Lahat Utak Binay or lahat Utak Gen Lim or Fernando..

Ibang-iba naman talaga traffic flow ng Makati or Pasig vs other cities.. being a business center/ district..

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast