PEx Highlights

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

where to buy?: NARRA or MOLAVE SALA SET

where to buy Narra or Molave Sala set na hindi masyadong pricey??

may nakita kase kami before sa Mariwasa sa may pasig kaso wala na yung set na gusto namin eh...

thanks!

marami sa tiendesitas at sa 4th floor ng festival Mall Alabang..mura sila compared sa iba, pwede kapa tumawad or pwede ka magpagawa sa kanila depende sa gusto mong design...meron din sa me market market 3rd floor...advice lang tumawad ka...

Naghahanap rin ako sala at dining set na gawa sa good wood. Sa Pajo, Caloocan kaya meron? Plan ko pumunta dun sa sabado.

neighbor ko sabi sa antipolo din daw meron.. hay layo nga lang.

if may nakita ka naman na narra sala set pede pa picture and post it here na din? hehe and same with the price. thanks in advance

I am selling 2 sets of narra/mahogany sala sets. Please email me at happy_pomelo@yahoo.com so I can email the pictures.

Thanks!

sa Dapitan may mga nagtitinda doon ng narra... ayaw mo mag try ng iba klaseng furniture...

Metro Manila:
    Greenhills Shopping Center
    Dapitan Arcade
    Balikbayan Handicrafts (@ HK Sunplaza Macapagal Blvd)
    LRI Design Plaza (Reposo St. Bel-air Makati)
    Swapmeet along Kamuning road Q.C.

Aso try to look at advertisements @ newspapers such as Manila Bulletin/Buy and Sell. You might also want to check out eyp.ph, 88db.com.ph and sulit.com.ph.

^_^

if gusto mo talaga madami pagpipilian at kung may budget ka... pasyal ka na lang ng Laguna

Wink

at tiendesitas...There are lots of furnitures out there..even antiques!
    makakakita ka pa ng mas madami!
    if u want you can also try this!

http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/cl...t/Buy+and+Sell
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/cl...t/Buy+and+Sell

Quote Originally Posted by mi_amity View Post
    neighbor ko sabi sa antipolo din daw meron.. hay layo nga lang.

if may nakita ka naman na narra sala set pede pa picture and post it here na din? hehe and same with the price. thanks in advance

Sis, san daw sa Antipolo? naghahanap din ako eh. Kung meron friend mo na contact details ng shop pa-pm naman po. Salamat!

Update:
    If you want to see high-quality furniture, visit the Phil Intl Furn Show @ SMX Convention Center next month.

Here's an excerpt from their official website:

The Philippine International Furniture Shows (PIFS) are the must-see furniture shows in the ASEAN Furniture circuit. Long considered the Milan of Asia, the Philippine furniture shows have for over thirty years produced outstanding and creative quality furniture and furnishings that are steeped in cultural tradition and diversity.

Manila Now PIFS 2010 renews its aggressive desire to lead the furniture design industry in Asia by moving its show dates to March 3-7 in order to consolidate all the ASEAN furniture shows and make it convenient for the furniture buyers who come every year to Southeast Asia.

Manila Now PIFS 2010 now in the biggest exhibition venue in the Philippines...the SM X Convention Center is a 46,647-square meter exposition hall that ensures more exhibitors, bigger booths, and a wider range of furniture and furnishings to choose from.

Manila Now PIFS 2010 beckons you to experience the country's legendary Filipino hospitality, its warm and friendly people and the beautiful spring weather that makes the Philippines one of the best destinations to visit in Asia.

Source:
    http://www.pifshow.com/index.php
    I think there is a minimal fee now that their venue is @ SMX. Before kasi sa SM Megatrade Hall eh wlang entrance fee.