PEx Highlights

PROMO: If I Stay

Join the If I Stay promo and win advance screening tickets!

read more

PHOTOS: FEU Tamaraws Claim Top Seed

Mike Tolomia's late-game heroics helped FEU get sole possession of the number 1 seed, after a 74-70 victory over La Salle.

read more

FEATURE: 2014 PBA Draft Grades

Did your team get the right pick? JPM dissects and grades each team's performance in the 2014 PBA Draft.

read more

FEATURE: UAAP Courtside Reporters

Take a break from on-court action and get to know more about your favorite UAAP CSRs!

read more

Show Me Your BIG Teeths!

Your favorite showbiz girls are back for a new season! Their entree for this episode: Daniel Matsunaga and PBB.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Talk Back and You're Dead

It may not the type of movie that can explain the deeper meaning of life, but it's the movie that can melt your heart.

read more

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Long waiting in LTO tapos Offline

Quote Originally Posted by BeerhandBop View Post
    Well, whoever you are, please try and fix the constant offline problem.

pag punta mo dun, "Sir offline po!"

K, brb, LoL!

"Sir Offline pa din po!"

"km bbl, LoL!"

Sir Offline padin po!

"Akf, then, LoL!"

""wat?'
    Kaya nga sir diba hassle talaga,
    1. No need to go to LTO (Walang Off Line)
    2. Less used of time and effort
    3. Less gas
    4. No more hours of waiting
    5. Door to door service for your convenience
    6. DELIVERY
    a) Free delivery ( within Metro Manila )
    b) P75.00 thru LBC ( outside Metro Manila )
    7. No service charge
    8. 1 to 2 days Registration service
    9. Payment can be made thru the Bank (BPI Savings) and/ or collection
    at any at your convenient location.
    10. REGISTRATION can be done thru text, email, fax and telephone
    call.

if your pic on your driver's license has already faded, can you get the defect redone in any lto offices? my plan is to have my license "fixed" at the satellite office in the alabang town ctr compound (because it's near my workplace) even though i got my defective driver's license from lto las pinas

Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    Please point us to a LTO link or any substantive legal document that says it is legal that i can register my car based on the procedures mandated at the LTO without having my car emission tested anymore (after the 3-year brand new car leeway). I think that's the only thing being questioned since basically the others can be really be done without your car being brought out otherwise (after the stencil)
    hi raffy, would also want to find out how this is possible. sana maka-reply ka on this soonest.

^ he can't answer.. cause he does not have an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by slamm View Post
    Well definitely the reputation of the service provider is not being questioned on this forum but rather that of whether the full procedure being done by the offered service is based on what is mandated by LTO. When you go to the LTO website (as posted on the link) or look around, there's no such animal that says registration can be done without certificate of clearance on the smoke emission testing (unless i'm really missing something and smoke emission testing is not required anymore).

Please point us to a LTO link or any substantive legal document that says it is legal that i can register my car based on the procedures mandated at the LTO without having my car emission tested anymore (after the 3-year brand new car leeway). I think that's the only thing being questioned since basically the others can be really be done without your car being brought out otherwise (after the stencil)

Where in the world is the LTO vehicle registration up and running on the internet? Some services are offered but I never happened by vehicle registration? If that was really true then wouldn't it make the registration service of your "business" up for naught?

Why is this of concern? Well i'm really miffed off at those guys whose cars/trucks/bikes brazenly pollute the environment and this "no-show" thing doesn't seem to help. Heck, some still go to pollution control but some engine adjustments and "preparation" prior to the emission testing can put the results in their favor even if their emissions are really all F@** up . Perhaps if the emission testing procedure was just part of the services offered then there wouldn't be any much negative reaction from some people on the forum (instead of saying that you can "no-show" legally): for example i go have my car emission tested (which really just takes not more than 20 minutes the last time i went), get my certification then give it to the registration service along with the stencil and all other needed documents (like what agencies do for your passports) then that would be quite satisfactory.
    sir pwede pasagot? i think meron na existing yet i dont know the link...

REASONS (why i wrote na "baka" meron na):
    1. I happen to see some past transactions over the net handed to me by our S.A.
    2. May documentation kami sa dating system nila...
    3. Stored Procs and results given by the old system are up and running
    4. Migration from ASP(Old) to JAVA(New, our system) platform is on its 2nd phase...

ngayon bakit "baka"... kasi as per checking wala talagang site na stable akong nakikita... and maybe the "old" system is for satellite offices lang muna now... yung lang po ill get you all posted guys... ako din syempre gusto ko yung mas convenient na way na sa bahay lang or sa net lang pede kong i renew lahat diba

Faded Picture on your Drivers License

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    if your pic on your driver's license has already faded, can you get the defect redone in any lto offices? my plan is to have my license "fixed" at the satellite office in the alabang town ctr compound (because it's near my workplace) even though i got my defective driver's license from lto las pinas
    all you have to do is go to a nearest LTO Licensing Center and replace it with a new one.

LTO Registration Assistance

Quote Originally Posted by huli_ka View Post
    hi raffy, would also want to find out how this is possible. sana maka-reply ka on this soonest.
    Mga Sir if you are looking for a substantive legal document, ther is None.Wala din akong nakikitang kotse na hindi dumadaan sa Smoke or Smog testing Procedure,lahat yan dumadaan.My question is..Is there a concrete legal procedure sa kotse na hindi na dinadala sa LTO meaning non appearance.kung mayron saan ko makikita yun?

hi raffy, nalito ako dun sa sagot mo. sorry, hehehe.

anyway, the real issue here is your comment na pwedeng "no show" for both emissions testing and registration. so let's tackle that.

1. the philippines clean air act of 1999 (r.a. 8749) states that all motor vehicles should comply with acceptable emission levels defined in this republic act. so the lto made it a requirement that all vehicles undergoing registration (which is required annually) should undergo emissions testing so they can monitor compliance as well as force those who fail the test to have their vehicles repaired to comply. bottom line, testing and compliance is required if the vehicle is to stay on the road.

now that that has been established, how will your customers be able to comply? does this mean that they have to have the testing done themselves, then provide you with the certificate (once they passed) together with the other requirements? or will your company be conducting the test itself by bringing testing equipment to their location? if so, can you show us the document showing that you are an authorized testing center?

2. the government requires that all vehicles are registered annually for several reasons:
    a) to keep a record of the owner vis-a-vis the vehicle. this way, if they vehicle is involved in a crime, then they can easily track down the owner.
    b) to certify that the vehicle complies with safety standards and does not pose a danger to the general public. this is why they require owners to show an e.w.d. they also used to check the vehicle's lights and engine, but unfortunately, they seem to have stopped this practice.
    c) to certify that the vehicle complies with environmental standards (see number 1).
    d) to verify that the vehicle being registered matches the vehicle in their records. this is why they require the stencils of the engine and chassis numbers. this will also help them track if the vehicle (or it's engine, via chop-chop) has been carnapped previously.

now, letters a and c can be done without having to bring the vehicle because 1) changing the owner's name in the registration has a separate process with its own checks and balances (pc clearance, deed of sale, etc.), and 2) getting tested is done separately and the certificate is used as proof of compliance. but letters b and d will be difficult without bringing the vehicle. first, how sure can lto be that the stencils provided actually come from the vehicle itself? second, how can they verify that the vehicle is still roadworthy and will not be a danger to the public if they don't see it?

of course, as long as the lto "trusts" the one who does letters b and d, then it shouldn't be a problem. but that "trust" has to be formalized. that means that third-party providers have to go through a certification process to ensure that they will be able to execute these tasks faithfully and in compliance to lto's requirements. this is similar to the emission testing centers, wherein they have to prove that they are capable (e.g., show that they have the proper equipment, post a bond, comply with verification rules such as the webcams to ensure no hanky-panky is being done, etc.) before they are issued certification.

so, to cut number 2 short, are you officially certified by the lto?

anyway, would appreciate if you could reply to these two. this will show us that you are indeed complying with existing laws regarding vehicle registration.

p.s. in a previous post, you implied that buses and trucks do not go through emissions testing because we don't see them in the testing centers. for your information, these types of vehicles have a separate registration process. they cannot be registered in the "usual" lto branches and emissions testing are conducted at the registration centers themselves. at least, that is what the law provides.

p.p.s. in another post, you also mentioned that your company is similar to that which provides the dfa with their passport renewal service. first, that company is officially certified and endorsed by the dfa. second, if the dfa requires personal appearance (for example, new applicants or renewing from a green passport to a maroon, machine-readable passport), that company does not tell the person renewing that they won't need to go. all they do is facilitate the pickup of the documents and delivery of the new passport.
    Last edited by huli_ka; Jan 22, 2009 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by raffylondon View Post
    all you have to do is go to a nearest LTO Licensing Center and replace it with a new one.
    thanks bro. how long does it usually take to get a replacement license? kaya ba makuh/magawa ng half-day iyon?

License

Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    thanks bro. how long does it usually take to get a replacement license? kaya ba makuh/magawa ng half-day iyon?
    Agahan mo lang mag pa drug test ka na at mag pa medical ng 7:30 pag open ng LTO 8:00 8:30 taos kana wag sa mall kasi ang mall 10:00 pa nag bubukas.

Agahan mo lang mag pa drug test ka na at mag pa medical ng 7:30 pag open ng LTO 8:00 8:30 taos kana wag sa mall kasi ang mall 10:00 pa nag bubukas.
    sa experience ko pa pre sa makati pinakamabilis wag lang abutin ng lunchbreak pero since early morning super bilis dun

Post Affidavit of change engine/chasis/etc

Boss,

Help lang! pede pahingi ng format ng affidavit of change engine/chasis/etc.

pa link nalang sa forum o pa-send sa email thejay1974@gmail.com

thanks

Notary

Sir,
    Sa Notary Public sir alam nila yan!

Info

Sa mga hindi naka pag chnage color or naka pag Change engine at hindi pa giinagawa ang pag papa LTO Change color at Change Engine.Mag dala na lang ng Affidavit of chage engine at change color.Eto lang ang puedeng gamitin at ipakita sa mga Trafic Enforcer like TMG MMDA Mapsa just explain to them na ginawagawa processing na ang papers nyo.
    But to be safe mas maganda na pagawa nyo na ang lahat ng dapat gawin sa oto nyo para ma iwasan ang hassle.
    For more information please text/call: Globe: 09154973949 or 09178262053, Smart: 09287563917,
    Sun: 09222443139 Landline: 2327578 & 8256778
    Email add: tiger_malaya2003@yahoo.com

16. Advertisement

New Plate

Good day Raffylondon,

Paano ba magpa-change to bagong plate? Yung present plate ko kasi, dilapidated na. Gusto ko ngayong bumili/papalitan to a new plate (same plate number of course). How much will I spend and usually, how many days will it take? Thanks in advance ha..

Requirements for Transfer of ownership or Change Name:

1. Original OR
    2. Original or xerox copy of CR
    3. Original Deed of sale
    4. Stencil of Motor and Chassis No. from LTO (Blue Form) or bond paper
    5. Two copies of CTPL Ins.
    6. 2 Valid ID of the Vendor (Xerox)
    7. 2 Valid ID’s of Vendee. (Xerox)
    (Fee is 3,500.00 plus 1,500.00 if outside Metro manila )
    *3 to 7 working day’s processing if CR is in Metro manila 5 to 7 Working Day’s if Outside Metro manila*
    For more information please text/call: GLOBE: 09154973949
    SMART: 09287563917
    SUN: 09222443139

Or email me at: tiger_malaya2003@yahoo.com
    Stencil of Motor and Chassis No. from LTO (Blue Form) or bond paper
    i don't have this, pano magkaron nito, i want to change ownership name sana. also kelan ba dapat ang pagregister ng sasakyan sa LTO? is it based on the plate number or based on the OR?

a) Requirements for Transfer of ownership or Change Name:

1. Original OR
    2. Original or xerox copy of CR
    3. Original Deed of sale
    4. Stencil of Motor and Chassis No. from LTO (Blue Form) or bond paper
    5. Two copies of CTPL Ins.
    6. 2 Valid ID of the Vendor (Xerox)
    7. 2 Valid ID’s of Vendee. (Xerox)
    (Fee is 3,500.00 plus 1,500.00 if outside Metro manila )
    *3 to 7 working day’s processing if CR is in Metro manila 5 to 7 Working Day’s if Outside Metro manila*
    b) License for SubProf. - Student permit muna
    c) License conversion from Subprof to Prof You need to go to LTO walang Non appearance sa License ikaw ang kukunan ng Picture pero puede kitang i pa assist sa pasay LTO.Txt me at 09154973949 and 09287563917 or 09222443139
    IS IT SAFE TO GIVE OUT THE ORIG DEED OF SALE AND ORIG or/cr?

Duplicate Plate

Quote Originally Posted by donmaranon View Post
    Good day Raffylondon,

Paano ba magpa-change to bagong plate? Yung present plate ko kasi, dilapidated na. Gusto ko ngayong bumili/papalitan to a new plate (same plate number of course). How much will I spend and usually, how many days will it take? Thanks in advance ha..
    . Requirements for DUPLICATE PLATES or CHANGE to RIZAL PLATE:
    1. Affidavit of Lost Plate,
    2. Original O.R. xerox copy of CR
    3. Two valid ID's of Registered Owner
    4. Stencil of Motor and Chassis from LTO (Blue Form) or bond paper ( Fee: P3,800.00 )
    PROCESSING : 2 to 3 days Issuance of Certification to use Improvised Plate, 1 to 2 months Issuance of Duplicate Plate
    For more information please text/call: Globe: 09154973949 or 09178262053, Smart: 09287563917,
    Sun: 09222443139 Landline: 2327578 & 8256778
    Email add: tiger_malaya2003@yahoo.com

Transfer of ownership

Quote Originally Posted by gentle_touchee View Post
    i don't have this, pano magkaron nito, i want to change ownership name sana. also kelan ba dapat ang pagregister ng sasakyan sa LTO? is it based on the plate number or based on the OR?
    If you dont have those then there is no way we can trasfer your car to your name,I cant help you sir.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast