PEx Highlights

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

PBA: Still 'Liga ng Bayan' after 40 Years

We list down ten compelling reasons, on why the PBA has remained relevant to Filipinos today since its inception in 1975.

read more

Solo Backpackers: Get Up and Go!

Planning to escape the rigors of the metro soon? Join the Solo Backpackers thread and get insights and tips from fellow PExers about traveling alone!

read more

PROMO: Interstellar

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Interstellar!

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkreality View Post
    pinadalhan lang ako ng BDO. got a mastercard gold. i think due to savings na rin sa kanila. 75k limit at pwede pa daw extend pero ayaw ko na baka mawili ako. hehehe. kung di nila waived ang annual fee, papacut ko na rin.
    Ibig sabihin malaki ang deposit mo sa kanila?

Kapag may atleast 100k deposit ka sa BDO for 6 months, papadalan ka nila ng Gold card.

Pinadalhan lang nila ako ng BDO Regular CC. Dahil siguro depositor din ako sa kanila. Ok din kasi pwede nako magpa-book online, less hassle. Pero kung di nila waived annual charge, pa-cut ko.

Humahabol ngayon ang bdo cc sa mga perks and freebies for their loyal customers... meron silang promo sa bacolod chicken inasal resto ah...

bdo credit card din ang gamit ko, i didn't apply for it, pinadalhan lang din ako kasi i have a savings account with them. 35k ang credit limit ko. pinatulan ko lang cause that time i really need to buy a laptop. ngayon halos di ko na din ginagamit. gusto ko na ngang bayaran lahat ng utang ko dun at ipa-cut na ng tuluyan.

sa mga nakareceive ng BDO Credit card na mga depositor magkano po savings nyo? kasi parang andami nyo eh.

Is maintaning 20K enough to receive a BDO CC without applying one?

Want to open Savings with 20K sana sa BDO.

Last question, sa mga bagong depositor ng BDO do they send a welcome mail sa bahay nyo, like other banks do that welcoming you sa kanila? i got a welcome letter kasi sa RCBC Savings, BPI family banks too. Yun bang letter na "Thank you for choosing banking with us blah blah blah". Metrobank they dont.

TIA

Meron akong bdo cc pero wala akong savings sa kanila... balak ko palang mag open sana... hehehe...

Red face About BDO Credit Approval

Quote Originally Posted by jhaylog's View Post
    sa mga nakareceive ng BDO Credit card na mga depositor magkano po savings nyo? kasi parang andami nyo eh.

Is maintaning 20K enough to receive a BDO CC without applying one?

Want to open Savings with 20K sana sa BDO.

Last question, sa mga bagong depositor ng BDO do they send a welcome mail sa bahay nyo, like other banks do that welcoming you sa kanila? i got a welcome letter kasi sa RCBC Savings, BPI family banks too. Yun bang letter na "Thank you for choosing banking with us blah blah blah". Metrobank they dont.

TIA
    Yes, almost all banks give "thank you" letter to their clients, I have 7accounts in 7 different banks, and they all sent "thank you" letter to me thru mail.

I think, if you deposited P20k in BDO, they won't give you instant credit card, however if you don't withdraw that amount for 6 months, and you apply for their credit card, it will be a big help in the evaluation of your application.

but for me, I'm fed up with BD0, my application was declined 4x!!

Anyway, It's their loss not mine!!

I just don't like the design of the shopmore card. It's ugly and cheap looking, the clear(transparent)part of the card would be a beauty if they didn't match it up with an ugly shade of Bayani's MMDA Blue or pink. The green one is not pleasing to look at niether.

Hindi ko rin gusto ang design ng bdo shopmore mastercard... kaya ba naman gusto ko papalitan ng gold yung sakin eh....

Help Bdo Credit Card !!

Hi nag apply ako nag credit card sa BDO but since i have 100k in my savings i-endorse nlng daw nila ko..no need for requirments, question ko is how many days ang processing nun?? automatic ba sha na approved na pag endorsed?and pano icaclaim ang credit card? pinapadala ba sa home address or do i have to pick it up sa branch?
    lahat ba ng nag apply ng CC is pinadala sa preferred address nila?? thanx

BDO: Ilang days bago ma recive ang credit card?

Hi i was endorsed a credit card wala na daw requirments kailangan ask ko lang if how long will it take for me to recive the card? and papadala ba nila through mail? anyone??

the truth hurts, does it? metropolitan's Avatar
    endorsed lang or approved na? baka naman ang ibig sabihin ng endoresed sa BDO ay ipinasa na for decisioning kung approve o hindi ang iyong application.

no di pa po approved.. ganito po nangyari i was applying for a credit card sa BDO upon applying sabi sakin i-eendorse nlng daw nila ko nag fill up ako ng form di ko na daw need mag pass ng requirments fill up ko lang daw yung form..

I see that you are very enthusiastic with this card.

From my experience, this bank is the slowest in delivering cards. From the date I was informed that my application was approved (note: the bank wasn't the one who informed me, just the agent thanking me because she already received her notification for her commission) it took about a month for the card to be delivered. I actually already forgot about it when the courier delivered it at the office.

16. Advertisement

really ganon po pala BDO , i called their hotline they said that my application wasn't posted yet its almost 2 weeks already.. sana bumilis nmn processing ng saakin kasi im going to hongkong on sept. , ano po ba credit card company na pinakamabilis mag process ng application and yung hindi madiwara??

^This is from my experience:

Citibank is the fastest in processing application for their card services (Application processing: 2 days) , just make sure you meet and submit the requirements needed. The bank also informs you via SMS when they receive your application and already processing it and again, will text you if your application is approved or denied. If approved, your card will be delivered in 3 days.

BPI is the fastest in delivering cards, I got the card a day after i got a SMS informing that my application was approved. (application processing: 1 week)

The way I see it, you will be a first time card holder. I would want to give you an unsolicited piece of advice. Be prudent with these cards, use them correctly, it will make your life easier, otherwise it may make your life miserable.

Good luck with your application.

Quote Originally Posted by iwillnotrun View Post
    ^This is from my experience:

Citibank is the fastest in processing application for their card services (Application processing: 2 days) , just make sure you meet and submit the requirements needed. The bank also informs you via SMS when they receive your application and already processing it and again, will text you if your application is approved or denied. If approved, your card will be delivered in 3 days.

BPI is the fastest in delivering cards, I got the card a day after i got a SMS informing that my application was approved. (application processing: 1 week)

The way I see it, you will be a first time card holder. I would want to give you an unsolicited piece of advice. Be prudent with these cards, use them correctly, it will make your life easier, otherwise it may make your life miserable.

Good luck with your application.
    yes it is my first time applying hopefully i will be granted with 1.. i will try citibank, to bad i live here in the province (nueva ecija) is it the same if i apply online? i will try BPI also.. WBTW im self employed i have my catering business and clothes store and i have ITR does citibank prioritizes self-employed?

thanx for the advice

^ITR (must include audited financial statements) may not be enough, they may ask you for your DTI registration and or Mayor's permit and also your bank statements.

Creditors, mostly, prefer clients where they are present (meaning they have a branch where you reside or work) or clients from major urban area.

My co-leagues who previously worked for Citibank told me that they don't have preference if you're employed or self-employed, they just need to be convinced that you are earning and capable of paying. It is the same if you will apply online. The same people will do the credit investigation.

IMO, your best shot is the endorsement of your depository bank, but still give it a shot applying with other banks.

How about BPI? are they tight when it comes to first time Card applicants? would it help if i transfer some of my saving with them?what did they ask you to submit? i have no mayors permit i only have DTI

Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 102 ... LastLast