~SHINee~Hippest Korean Idol Boyband~SM Entertainment's Newest Pride - Page 7 | Music Fans | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

A night to remember!

Let us go back to our high school days and reminisce our prom moments here. Any special memories from your prom?

read more

Let's go to Baguio!

Kick-off summer up north! Anyone ready for a road trip?

read more

UAAP Volleyball!

There is a different action happening outside the volleyball court. Be part of the game here and talk about your favorite volleyball teams!

read more

PROMO: Fist Fight

Check out this thread to know how to win screening tickets to Fist Fight!

read more

Destined To Be Yours

Napanood mo na ba ang latest trailer ng pinakaunang ALDUB serye? Kung hindi pa, silipin mo na dito!

read more

Hurray to healthy meals!

Healthy meals can also be yummy! Here are some suggestions from the PEx community. Share us your healthy meal recipes also.

read more

Page 7 of 7 First ... 6 7
Results 121 to 139 of 139
  1. #121
    for updates you guy should check this tumblr (s)

    http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/

    http://myshineeday.tumblr.com/

    http://rhearaptor.tumblr.com/

    this fanpage needs to be revive. . . .

  2. #122
    for updates you guy should check this tumblr (s)

    http://forevershiningshinee.tumblr.com/

    http://myshineeday.tumblr.com/

    http://rhearaptor.tumblr.com/

    this fanpage needs to be revive. . . .

    shinee hwaiting!!!

  3. #123
    I love SHINee but how come no one in here?

  4. #124
    kamsa shamshpgirl for creating this thread...i hope this will be updated soon


    SHAWOLS...visit this thread daily... ^^

  5. #125
    i love Ring Ding Dong <3

    the song and dance moves are so cute and cool

  6. #126

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by deeonlylove View Post
    i love Ring Ding Dong <3

    the song and dance moves are so cute and cool
    The song and dance moves only? what about the one who sang it? aren't they cute?!?!? >:P

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeseul View Post
    The song and dance moves only? what about the one who sang it? aren't they cute?!?!? >:P
    i also like them especially the very cute,taemin; the very handsome,minho and onew and key who closely looks alikeand also jonghyun has a very nice voice

  8. #128

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by deeonlylove View Post
    i also like them especially the very cute,taemin; the very handsome,minho and onew and key who closely looks alikeand also jonghyun has a very nice voice
    weh?!?! pa-english english ka pa dyan!!! haha... =)))))))) pero iba inuuna mo!!! >:P

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeseul View Post
    weh?!?! pa-english english ka pa dyan!!! haha... =)))))))) pero iba inuuna mo!!! >:P
    because they are my true love

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by deeonlylove View Post
    because they are my true love
    he! anu naman tingin mo sa SHINee? akala ko ba nagkakaintindihan na tayo?!?!? atsaka... bakit ba tayo dito nagchachat eh nagchachat naman na tayo sa y!m ? haha...

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeseul View Post
    he! anu naman tingin mo sa SHINee? akala ko ba nagkakaintindihan na tayo?!?!? atsaka... bakit ba tayo dito nagchachat eh nagchachat naman na tayo sa y!m ? haha...
    they are cuteyeah i understand na nga why you love themwe are here to up this thread

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by deeonlylove View Post
    they are cuteyeah i understand na nga why you love themwe are here to up this thread
    eh nakakatamad eh... tayo lang naman nandito.. anyways love them din.... pero may iba kang love!!! >:P

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeseul View Post
    eh nakakatamad eh... tayo lang naman nandito.. anyways love them din.... pero may iba kang love!!! >:P
    eh di wag!dun na lang ako sa love koi like them naman eh

  14. #134
    hahaha... only a few people here.. still
    shinee <3

    you guys should visit
    allkpop.com
    dkpopnews.net
    or updates hehe...

  15. #135
    Still now Shawols on PEx??? WAEEEEE?

  16. #136

    shawol fandom :>

    aigooo!!!!!!!!! i am a shawol since 2009!!! i love them all especially choi minho and my maknae :> 2min kekeke

  17. #137

    Autographed SHINee poster

    If anyone is interested in buying an autographed SHINee poster, please PM me.

  18. #138
    I love shinee! why does this thread inactive for a year na?

  19. #139
    devoted wife and mom baby888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Caloocan City
    I still love SHINee
    View is AWESOME <3 <3 <3

Page 7 of 7 First ... 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •