PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: Wish I Was Here

Joey King breaks out in her role in a pretty decent dramedy, Wish I Was Here.

read more

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast
    uu nga paano **** *** nasa abroad like paano maifile or ano ano mga kailangan gawin?

1. change status muna then paano?

like for me nasa abroad kami pede ko pa ba icontinue ang contribution kahit weeks pa lang ako na preggy?

Help guys.

My wife is due to give birth on September. The problem is, the last time she contributed to SSS was on April 2009. And if my calculations are correct, she only contributed for 2 months within the twelve-month period (March 2009 to March 2010), making her not eligible for her maternity benefits.

Now, can we do something like paying for a semi-annual SSS contribution this year (to include the January to March 2010 months within the twelve-month window) contributions?

Is this possible or is there some other ways to make her eligible for her maternity benefits? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotMitch View Post
    hi new lang magpost dito, i want to know kung pwede ko pa i continue paghuhulog ko s sss since last 2006 ko pa sya hindi nababayaran, kasi i worked overseasm at nagapply ako as voluntary, gusto ko kasi sana sya gamitin kapag nanganak me, kasi im 7weeks preggy na, and this is my 1st baby

how about s philhealth? pwede pa ba ako mag apply dun kahit 7weeks preggy nko? gusto ko din magamit philhealth para mabawasan ang babayaran namin sa hospital

kasi bf ko, meron pero they say, hindi ko daw magagamit un kasi hindi kami kasal help po...
    Pwede mo pang ituloy ang paghuhulog sa SSS, no problem with that.
    But if you're thinking of using it para makakuha ka ng maternity benefit sa SSS, baka kulangin ka sa eligibility criteria. That is you will need at least 3 months contribution prior to the semester of your expected delivery. For example, kung manganganak ka ng Nov..ang semester of contingency is June 2010- December2010. You should have at least 3 months contriburion from June 2009 - May 2010, otherwise di ka eligible. And in your case, kahit magstart ka ng contribution today, mukhang kokonti rin lang ang makukuha mo as benefit, granted you meet the criterion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie_Mobster View Post
    covered po ba ng PhilHealth ang CS delivery?
    employed po ako and may philhealth

if ever covered how much po ang binabawas nya sa total?
    thanks po
    I think covered naman. The amount that is being deducted as Philhealth benefit depends on the hospital classification.

Max 400/day sa room
    Laboratory exam
    medicines...

may limit yan bawat isa...try to visit Philhealth website. everything is there. www.philhealth.gov.ph

Quote Originally Posted by vaevictis View Post
    Help guys.

My wife is due to give birth on September. The problem is, the last time she contributed to SSS was on April 2009. And if my calculations are correct, she only contributed for 2 months within the twelve-month period (March 2009 to March 2010), making her not eligible for her maternity benefits.

Now, can we do something like paying for a semi-annual SSS contribution this year (to include the January to March 2010 months within the twelve-month window) contributions?

Is this possible or is there some other ways to make her eligible for her maternity benefits? Thanks.
    I don't think SSS accepts back payments. I'm afraid there's no way to make her eligible. But I'm no expert. I could be wrong, though.

I just came from SSS as long as you havent reached the cut off of every 20th of the month you can pay the month before. Example this month is May since we haven't reached yet May 20 you can pay for your April contribution but all other months before would not be considered.

hi - pano kung previously employed tapos ngayon house wife na but i wanna continue my philhealth? pwede ba yun? i checked kasi yun online ng philhealth walang option for voluntary members eh

possible pa po ba ma reimburse yong unclaimed maternity benefit ko wherein my previous employer did not give me an advance maternity benefit? then 6 months palang pag bubuntis ko nag resign na ako sa work na un kasi naging not in good term kami ng employer ko. sss office asked a certification of non advance maternity benefit and certificate of employment from my previous employer pero di ako maka pag provide kasi nga not in good terms kami. nag request pa na ako for CI from SSS office, pinuntahan na ng liason ng SSS ang previous employer ko but then di rin nakakuha *** liason sa documents na ni request ko. ang tanong ko po, di ba pwede naman nila ma search sa files ng sss if reimbursed or not *** claim ko dba considering the fact na i have notified sss during my pregnancy. hindi ba nila pwedeng gawing basis un?i think they can actually compare their files un undisbursed claim or *** na disbursed na. wala na bang ibang paraan *** makuha ko pa *** benefits na un? sayang naman kasi. pls help me.

Technically, I think they can do it. It could be either documentation is a protocol (that is no processing without the paper evidence from client) or they just lazy enough to do such verification and don't mind people need financial assistance and are expecting service from them.

Quote Originally Posted by kwerky View Post
    hi - pano kung previously employed tapos ngayon house wife na but i wanna continue my philhealth? pwede ba yun? i checked kasi yun online ng philhealth walang option for voluntary members eh

pwede po.. you have to register as a voluntary member under the Individually Paying Program where you have to pay 300/quarter. fill out ka din ng amendment form (M2) so they could update your membership category in their database. to pay for the 2nd quarter, you have until june 30 to do it

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by pakyas View Post
    Technically, I think they can do it. It could be either documentation is a protocol (that is no processing without the paper evidence from client) or they just lazy enough to do such verification and don't mind people need financial assistance and are expecting service from them.
    yeah, exactly, that was my thought as well, perhaps they're just lazy to scan their files. anyway, if they get to check it with their system surely they will see that the benefit was never been disbursed to me. Di ko *** talaga alam what's the best thing to do now, I exactly understand that they asked me this documents to simply lessen their burden in tracking for my documents, in short tinatamad lang talaga *** or shall I say kelangan ng under the table agreement dito *** ma process nla without undergoing the same process after taking consideration of my reason. after 10 yrs na di pa na process un ma foforfiet daw at di ko na **** ma claim. if mangyayari un masasayang lang ang claim ko? napaka unjust naman.. plss... i need more opinion here.. salamat sayo pakyas at least naging mas hopefull ako ngayon.

Quote Originally Posted by maye2k View Post
    yeah, exactly, that was my thought as well, perhaps they're just lazy to scan their files. anyway, if they get to check it with their system surely they will see that the benefit was never been disbursed to me. Di ko *** talaga alam what's the best thing to do now, I exactly understand that they asked me this documents to simply lessen their burden in tracking for my documents, in short tinatamad lang talaga *** or shall I say kelangan ng under the table agreement dito *** ma process nla without undergoing the same process after taking consideration of my reason. after 10 yrs na di pa na process un ma foforfiet daw at di ko na **** ma claim. if mangyayari un masasayang lang ang claim ko? napaka unjust naman.. plss... i need more opinion here.. salamat sayo pakyas at least naging mas hopefull ako ngayon.

merong website ang SSS at pwede ka mag browse dun kung paano. magparegister ka na rin sa SSS online para makita mo mga contributions mo at makita na rin kung ano ano mga benefits qualified ka.
    www.sss.gov.ph

Quote Originally Posted by iahhhhh View Post
    uu nga paano **** *** nasa abroad like paano maifile or ano ano mga kailangan gawin?

1. change status muna then paano?

like for me nasa abroad kami pede ko pa ba icontinue ang contribution kahit weeks pa lang ako na preggy?
    SSS at PHIC,
    i think pwede mo i continue ang contribution, patulong na lang sa pagbayad sa mga kakilala/kamag anak dito sa pinas.
    ganun din, alamin mo kung ano ano mga kailangan sa pagfile ng benefits at patulong sa malapit na kakilala/kamag anak.

if PHIC Benefits:
    Overseas confinements of PhilHealth members, regardless of their membership category, and their dependents are still covered and shall be paid based on Level 3 Hospital benefit rates.
    http://www.philhealth.gov.ph/members...enefits.htm#b2

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki_G View Post
    merong website ang SSS at pwede ka mag browse dun kung paano. magparegister ka na rin sa SSS online para makita mo mga contributions mo at makita na rin kung ano ano mga benefits qualified ka.
    www.sss.gov.ph
    Hi Nikki thanks sa info. I already registered online, it still can't help me. I visited one of the SSS offices and they've checked my record and was told that I am still due for refund for the said benefit. Only lang i have to provide the documents they were asking me years way back. Concern ko ***, since I already provide them the reasons why I can't secure those docs, still they refuse to give process my claim. Ganito ba talaga ang pamamahala sa SSS?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie_Mobster View Post
    covered po ba ng PhilHealth ang CS delivery?
    employed po ako and may philhealth

if ever covered how much po ang binabawas nya sa total?
    thanks po
    yes, covered ang CS. actually masmalaki ang sagot ng philhealth sa hospital bills pag CS kesa NSD. i gave birth via CS and philhealth deducted almost 30% from our total bill.

but note that the amount of deduction varies per hospital, physicians, and/or medicines used.. yung friend ko CS din, 1mo apart lang kami nanganak, iba doctors and hospital nya, nasa 10k lang sinagot ng philhealth.

question naman

Hi to all.

Active member ako ng philhealth kaya lang last December 2009 nag resign ako sa work ko and simula nun, hindi na ako naka pag bayad sa philhealth, question ko lang pag manganganak ba ako ok lang ba na gamitin ko yung philhealth ko or yung philhealth na lang ng asawa ko para mas updated yung hulog? if ever yun ang gamitin ko, ganon pa din kaya yung ibabawas ng philhealth sa bills namin kumpara kung philhealth ko ang gagamitin?

thanks po

Quote Originally Posted by alenski View Post
    Hi to all.

Active member ako ng philhealth kaya lang last December 2009 nag resign ako sa work ko and simula nun, hindi na ako naka pag bayad sa philhealth, question ko lang pag manganganak ba ako ok lang ba na gamitin ko yung philhealth ko or yung philhealth na lang ng asawa ko para mas updated yung hulog? if ever yun ang gamitin ko, ganon pa din kaya yung ibabawas ng philhealth sa bills namin kumpara kung philhealth ko ang gagamitin?

thanks po
    kung yung philhealth ng asawa mo gagamitin mo, masmaliit ang kaltas. by how much, that i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by alenski View Post
    Hi to all.

thanks po
    Ang pagkakaalam ko pareho lang ang magiging kaltas.

Ang tanong eh, pwede mo bang gamitin yung Philhealth ng asawa mo dahil ang alam ko, ang pwede lang maging dependent eh non-members and you are a member. Not sure though.

^^ thanks po sa mga reply. hindi ko alam na hindi pwedeng magamit yung sa husband ko na philhealth dahil member naman ako pero para sigurado na lang punta na lang ako sa philhealth mismo. pwede kayang bayaran ng isanag bayadan yung para sa hindi ko nabayaran na contri ko for this year?
    hehehe

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 16 ... LastLast