== Welcome To The Ncaa Tourney== - Page 2 | The NCAA Tourney | PinoyExchange

Page 2 of 61 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last
    ayos, makadayo sa cavite at sabay overnight na rin, magandang opening games toh. thank you wooty.

Totoo ba yung balita na si Koy Banal ang magiging coach sa Mapua in case Leo Isaac decided to skip his final year of his contract?Kasi he was named coach ng Burger King sa PBA. One of his assistant is Coach Vanguardia of JRU. Is this true? I'm sure Vanguardia will remain JRU coach.

It's Barako Bull actually. Si Gee Abanilla, coach rin ng CSB at assistant ng B2. Pero sana di sila sisibakin sa pwesto. Atleast, 3-in-1. Nangyari rin yan kina Coach Aric at Coach Joel nung 2003 Season ng UAAP.

I Love The KNIGHT Life Rafiboy_05's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rules of Court View Post
    Totoo ba yung balita na si Koy Banal ang magiging coach sa Mapua in case Leo Isaac decided to skip his final year of his contract?Kasi he was named coach ng Burger King sa PBA. One of his assistant is Coach Vanguardia of JRU. Is this true? I'm sure Vanguardia will remain JRU coach.

Red Bull yung kumuha kay Leo Isaac, not Burger King. ang alam ko kapag Head Coach ka sa PBA, hindi pwede mag-coach sa NCAA ng sabay.

Vanguardia? parang under negotiations pa rin yata yung contract niya sa JRU. yun ang dinig ko.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafiboy_05 View Post
    Red Bull yung kumuha kay Leo Isaac, not Burger King. ang alam ko kapag Head Coach ka sa PBA, hindi pwede mag-coach sa NCAA ng sabay.

Vanguardia? parang under negotiations pa rin yata yung contract niya sa JRU. yun ang dinig ko.
    thanks Rafiboy sa correction..narinig ko lang kasi eh. Di ko nabasa. Kung totoo man eh di wala na si coach Isaac sa Mapua at kung tanggapin ni Vanguardia ang offer ng B2 eh di wala na rin siya sa JRU ?. Mga taga shaw boulevard at intramuros ano tsismis dyan? I like Koy Banal, sayang umalis siya sa San Beda. I was hoping baka bumalik siya.

roar !

Quote Originally Posted by Rules of Court View Post
    thanks Rafiboy sa correction..narinig ko lang kasi eh. Di ko nabasa. Kung totoo man eh di wala na si coach Isaac sa Mapua at kung tanggapin ni Vanguardia ang offer ng B2 eh di wala na rin siya sa JRU ?. Mga taga shaw boulevard at intramuros ano tsismis dyan? I like Koy Banal, sayang umalis siya sa San Beda. I was hoping baka bumalik siya.

roar !
    regarding kay Vanguarida, kahit tanggapin niya yung pagiging Asst. Coach sa PBA, pwede pa rin siya mag coach sa NCAA. ang alam ko yung Head Coach position lang naman yung hindi pwede. like the case of Koy Banal, head coach siya ng San Beda then Asst Coach siya ng Purefoods.

ayan di na natuloy ang admission ng mga school applicants to be admitted para next season. sayang. Bad trip naman talaga yung mancom bakit naman kasi me pa kulang kulang pa ng votes. admit in na lang agad !~Boring tuloy ang NCAA next season kokonti lang sila, mapapabilis ang season, wag lang nilang hahabaan ang break in between game schedules, lalong magiging boring .
    Dagdag ko naman para kina coach vanguardia at coach leo ay goodluck na lang sa kanila. Mukhang mga NC boys mga coaches ng Barako bull.

sino leading sa GENERAL CHAMPIONSHIP sa season 84?
    anyone

^..I was trying to search the latest updates on General Championship points for Season 84 but to no avail. Perhaps they have not release d the updates.

Sad day for Letran Community ...let's just join hands in extending our condolences to the families of a graduating Letran student who was murdered together with her boyfriend....( see Letran thread )

Our hats off to Altarboy for a job well done !..the PEX NCAA forum community is starting to get better and will continue to do so..you deserved a basket of goodies...eggs and live chickens..just kidding...
    excellent job man !...

Thanks! I'm just the janitor, not a poultry farmer.

just a little more than 3 months and the NCAA 85 Season is back. Been hearing too many rumors regarding the schools current line ups. Anyone, please ? at least tell us how your school basketball team will fair against top favorites:
    San Beda
    Letran
    JRU
    and San Sebastian?

Mapua is a long shot..with the new coach Chito Victolero, that's worth a long look..as well as St.Benilde..hmm.. I think St.Benilde will be a surprise team this year...I don't know why.. but I just felt that they will make some noise this coming season.. San Beda will try their best to defend their championship with the addition of Sudan Daniels,we'll wait and see...With the intact line up of JRU..they will try their best to make a run for it ( again )...Letran ? Knights, they just don't go away...and I knew they will be there to kick some butts as always! .. San Sebastian College proved everyone last year that they are ripe for this years Championship ( will it be enough? )...The Altas of Perpetual Help is currently on rebuilding?..please feed us on this..they are so quiet...hmm dangerous..
    ..my best bet for this year is : LETRAN......what's yours?..

Actually, Baste (that includes coach Gallent) was ripe for the championship last year until a series of unfortunate events fell upon the team. Their main problem this coming season is how to make up for the loss of key players Ballesteros, Viray, Delgado, and Saquillo. Those are 4 great veterans who really made great strides for the Stags last year. Still, I and the Sebastinian community believe that the Stags and the Staglets will come out strong next season.

Letran will be facing a similar problem this coming Season 85 as far as their lineup is concerned. Most of their key players will leave the team although they can still have Jazul and Guevarra. JRU and the Mapua Cardinals will be the teams to beat by virtue of having almost intact lineups. However, the Cardinals' apparent coaching change may be a big adjustment for the team. As for the Red Lions, they will still remain as Final Four contenders and it's up to the other teams, most especially, SSC-R, to wrest the crown away from them for good.

Cardinals.. minus Ian Mazo..Neil Pascual and the De La Pena....that's more than half of their starting lineup....not quite for other teams who improved their line ups...even if they lost their key players....I'm a Cardinal and I will still be rooting for them...getting in to the final four is an added bonus, despite no known marquee recruits to plug the holes vacated by those 3.

I heard Perpetual won the NCC championship kanina sa Ynares in Pasig. sana maconfirm po ito. anyway advance congratulations sa kanila.

15. Mar 16, 2009
    Reason
    spamming

^maayos usapan dito, ikaw ang nanggugulo.

17. Mar 17, 2009
    Reason
    spamming

3 new coaches debut in NCAA

Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 02:33:00 01/06/2009

Filed Under: Basketball

MANILA, Philippines—Three coaches will make their debut in the NCAA men’s basketball tournament in the coming season.

College of St. Benilde elevated assistant coach Richard Del Rosario, replacing Gee Abanilla, who is now the team consultant.

The latest move came after coaching changes at University of Perpetual Help, which has tapped Boris Aldeguer to handle the Altas next year, and at San Sebastian College, which appointed former PBA Most Valuable Player Renato “Ato” Agustin as head coach.

“Richard has shown interest in pursuing the program that he and coach Gee started,” Henry Atayde, St. Benilde’s representative to the NCAA Management Committee, said of the former PBA player.

Aldeguer replaced Bai Cristobal in October last year, after the Altas finished the season with a woeful 2-12 record.

Aldeguer steered De La Salle Zobel to two UAAP junior titles in 2005 and 2007.

Agustin takes over from Jorge Gallent, who guided the Stags to fifth place finishes in his two years at the helm. Cedelf Tupas

Again pre season tournaments is underway..and I know that we can't obtain that same adrenaline rush of excitement when neither of our school team's battling it out has anything at stakes..other than self examination...and assessment..at least for a moment we could see how our teams will fair well on Season 85..there's been a lot of changes... from players transfer..to PBA drafts and Head coaching changes .

Some may think that it's pre season but for me, I will still see it as a preparation for what will come out during the regular season...

JRU and SSC are doing quite well on the ongoing Fil OIL V League..San Beda and Letran are merely exprimenting different line ups...with the loss of their marquee players....Many thinks Mapua and Perps are unlikely to come out better this year as they have acquired unknown players..well, we have yet to see...For me,St Benilde will prolly surprise everyone this year ...so don't count them out just yet...I can't wait for the opening day of Season 85 !!

Ex-UST coach Del Rosario appointed NCAA commissioner
    05/06/2009 | 11:13 AM

MANILA, Philippines - The National Collegiate Athletic Association has tapped Aric del Rosario as its basketball commissioner for the 2009 season.

This became formal last week after the NCAA Policy Board accepted the recommendation of host school San Beda College for the former Santo Tomas basketball head coach to be the league’s commissioner.

Currently, del Rosario is the commissioner of the Fr. Martin Summer Cup and the FilOil-Flying V Preseason Manny V. Pangilinan Cup. He has been with Fr. Martin for four years now and with the FilOil tournament since last year.

“Nakita nila ako sa Fr. Martin at Flying V. Gusto nila subukan kung kaya ko mapatakbo nang maayos (the NCAA)," del Rosario said.

Among his immediate plans before the season starts is to look into the rules of the NCAA and study it along with deputy commissioner Ompong Segura.

Segura was an assistant to del Rosario back in the Pampanga Dragons in the defunct MBA. He was also deputy to Ato Badolato when the latter served as UAAP commissioner in 2004.

One of the rules that they will look into is the “faking a foul call" or the warning violation for flopping, which sparked some controversy in one of the ongoing summer leagues.

“Paguusapan pa namin kung gagamitan siya sa NCAA," del Rosario said. “Crucial (call) iyon lalo na sa last two minutes."

Del Rosario bared that NABRO and select BARECOM officials will be the referees for the NCAA this year. NABRO handled the officiating in the UAAP in the last few years.

BRASCU, which handled the juniors games last year, will be the referees for the coming UAAP season. The group also officiated the 2004 UAAP season.

“Kabisado ko na sila. Kilala ko na iyong mga referees," del Rosario explained his choice for referees. “As commissioner, kilala mo dapat iyong mga referees."

He also cited the group of referees’ experience as one of his factors for selecting them.

Del Rosario is best remembered for leading the UST Tigers to four straight UAAP men’s basketball crowns in the mid 1990s.

He was also an assistant tactician with Talk ‘N Text in the PBA until 2006 an later sat at chief strategist of the Smart-Pampanga Buddies in the first conference of Liga Pilipinas. –GMANews.TV

dapat referees commissioner hindi NCAA commssioner lol.

may chance pang mag 4peat ang red lons.
    balita ko malakas sila..........
    at malaki................

Page 2 of 61 First 1 2 3 12 52 ... Last