PEx Highlights

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Top TV Shows!

Find out the top 5 TV shows in the Showbiz forums here!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

REVIEW: Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends

The Legend Ends is a totally epic conclusion to a heroic tale.

read more

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

UP StatSoc Goes Infinite!

Come and join UP StatSoc in celebrating their 33rd Anniversary on September 22 to 27!

read more

pananakit ng ibabang bahagi tiyan liver

I am ofw at ask ko lang kung anong ang kung ano ang pwedeng inumin sa pananakit ng tiyan ko sa bandang liver ko i think. Pag natutulog me dun sa nasakit pag madaling araw na.. ano po kaya ang problema sa tiyan ko sa liver po kaya ito.

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are having pain in your abdomen. Hindi advisable to give you a pain killer and leave it at that. Kindly see a doctor for a check up so you'll know the reason for the pain and the right medicine for it.

just askin for little help -- thanks

Hi sir just wanted to ask po -- hope u dont mind -- concerning my son.. he is 4 y.o. one year na po sya sinusumpong ng stomach pain..we have undergone tests like xray and upper g.i series negative naman po.. *** stomachpain po ususally attacks pag nakainom siya ng chocolate based food..would take max of 4 days bago mawala pain pedia gave motillium 5ml 3x a day and tempra every 4 hrs for pain.

he had an stomach pain attack again last week and until now po di pa nawawala. one week na po. di po siya nag bowel for 5 days. yesterday we used suppository..may lumabas konti lang as per pedia nasa loob daw po kasi feces. gave laxative 2x a day 7.5ml. naka 2 takes na po son ko up to now dipa sya dumudumi and masakit pa din ang tyan. what can u recommend po?
    sorry for the long letter =) thanks in advance

Hi Mommy. Are you sure na chocolate based ang nakakapagsumpong sa sakit ng tiyan ng bata. Mas common kasi ang lactose intolerance. baka chocolate milk or chocolate cake ang napapansin mo pero milk and dairy products pala ang dahilan. Kung constipated ang anak mo, marami rin dahilan for this. An upper GI series will miss the small bowels and colon were I think is the problem of your son. Why dont you seek a pediatric gastro kung worried ka talaga sa anak mo. Other than that, keep your water clean including ice. Keep your sons hands clean at all times, handwashing po palagi. Make sure he stays away from chocolate and dairy products muna and observe mo. But the best way is to keep following up with you doctor para makita niya ang progress ng bata. Hope this helps.

5. Sep 20, 2008, 01:47 AM
    Reason
    blatant spam

Surgeon in the House
    Quote Originally Posted by thessa57 View Post
    according to DR.EARL MINDELL, WORLD'S LEADING NUTRIOTIONIST, HERE ARE THE TOP 38 SCIENTIFICALLY VALIDATED REASONS TO DRINK GOJI JUICE EVERYDAY

1. EXTEND YOUR LIFE
    2. INCREASE YOUR ENERGY AND STRENGTH
    3. LOOK AND FEEL YOUNGER
    4. MAINTAIN HEALTHY BLOOD PRESSURE
    5. PREVENT CANCER
    6. MAINTAIN HEALTHY CHOLESTEROL LEVELS
    7. PROMOTE NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR AND MANAGE DIABETES
    8. ENHANCE LIBIDO AND SEXUAL FUNCTION
    9. HELPS YOU LOSE WEIGHT
    10. RELIEVE HEADACHES AND DIZZINESS
    11. IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF SLEEP
    12. IMPROVE YOUR VISION
    13. STRENGHTEN YOUR HEART
    14. INHIBIT LIPID PEROXIDATION
    15.IMPROVE DISEASE RESISTANCE
    16.IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNE RESPONSE
    17. MANAGE AND HELP FIGHT CANCER
    18.PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS DNA
    19.INHIBIT TUMOR GROWTH
    20.REDUCE THE TOXIC EFFECTS OF CHEMOTHERAPY AND RADIATION
    21.BUILD STRONG BLOOD
    22.HELPS CHRONIC DRY COUGH
    23.FIGHT INFLAMMATION AND ARTHRITIS
    24 IMPROVE LYMPHOCYTE COUNT
    25.TREAT MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS
    26.PREVENT MORNING SICKNESS
    27.IMPROVE FERTILITY
    28.STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES AND MUSCLES
    29.SUPPORT NORMAL KIDNEY FUNCTION
    30.IMPROVE YOUR MEMORY
    31.SUPPORT HEALTHY LIVER FUNCTION
    32.ALLEVIATE ANXIETY AND STRESS
    33 BRIGHTEN YOUR SPIRIT
    34.IMPROVE DIGESTION
    35.MAINTAIN HEALTHY GUMS
    36.FIGHT FIBROMYALGIA
    37.PREVENT ALLERGIES
    38.PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH

CONTENTS OF GOJI JUICE

1. 19 AMINO ACIDS
    2. 21 TRACE MINERALS INCLUDING GERMANIUM A TRACE MINERAL THAT IS CLAIMED TO INCREASE THE PRODUCTION OF INTERFERON, A NATURALLY OCCURING ANTI-CANCER AGENT
    3. MORE PROTIEN
    4. A COMPLETE SPECTRUM OF ANTIOXIDANT CAROTENOIDS , INCLUDING BETA CAROTENE AND ZEAXANTHIN( PROTECTS THE EYES)
    5.MORE VITAMIN C
    6. B- COMPLEX VITAMIN
    7 VITAMIN E
    8. BETA SITOSTEROL
    9 ESSENTIALLY FATTY ACIDS
    10 CYPERONE
    11 SOLAVETIVONE
    12. PHYSALIN- A NATURAL COMPOUND THAT IS ACTIVE AGAINST ALL MAJOR TYPES OF LEUKEMIA, ALSO HAVING A BROAD SPECTRUM ANTI CANCER EFFECT. IT HAS ALSO BEEN USED AS A TREATMENT FOR HEPATITIS B
    13. BATAINE
    14 THE 4 MOST POWERFUL,HIGHLY BIOACTIVE AND UNIQUE POLYSACCHARIDES(LPB1,LPB2,LPB3,LPB4) REFFERED TO AS" MASTER MOLECULE"
    WHICH BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM AND STIMULATES SECRETION OF HGH.

for more info please check my website: www.rowenabugayong.freelife.com

reference: www.gojihealthstories.com
    www.gojibook.com
    www.pubmed.com (lycium barbarum)
    I would recommend posting this at a different thread. It is off topic and may be interpreted as spam solicitation. Moderators please take note.

Thanks for the reply.. another question po if i may .. pano malalaman kung colon problem nga kasi napansin po namin lagi bloated ang tyan ng son ko parang tambol sa may bandang sikmura.. panu po ma-check kung may problem nga sa colon or small intestine? as of now naka bowel na po son ko ... sticky brownish watery na ang excrement niya.... many thanks for your help.. God bless

Quote Originally Posted by internist View Post
    Hi Mommy. Are you sure na chocolate based ang nakakapagsumpong sa sakit ng tiyan ng bata. Mas common kasi ang lactose intolerance. baka chocolate milk or chocolate cake ang napapansin mo pero milk and dairy products pala ang dahilan. Kung constipated ang anak mo, marami rin dahilan for this. An upper GI series will miss the small bowels and colon were I think is the problem of your son. Why dont you seek a pediatric gastro kung worried ka talaga sa anak mo. Other than that, keep your water clean including ice. Keep your sons hands clean at all times, handwashing po palagi. Make sure he stays away from chocolate and dairy products muna and observe mo. But the best way is to keep following up with you doctor para makita niya ang progress ng bata. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by matulis View Post
    I would recommend posting this at a different thread. It is off topic and may be interpreted as spam solicitation. Moderators please take note.
    Thanks doc. It is spam, unfortunately. Offending post purged.

Surgeon in the House
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_pancake View Post
    Thanks for the reply.. another question po if i may .. pano malalaman kung colon problem nga kasi napansin po namin lagi bloated ang tyan ng son ko parang tambol sa may bandang sikmura.. panu po ma-check kung may problem nga sa colon or small intestine? as of now naka bowel na po son ko ... sticky brownish watery na ang excrement niya.... many thanks for your help.. God bless
    Ask your pedia about Hirschprung's disease.

Quote Originally Posted by matulis View Post
    Ask your pedia about Hirschprung's disease.
    thanks po.. will find a pedia-gastro for my child. btw, our pedia is suggesting we do an endoscopy, will this procedure uncover the real cause of my child's stomach pain? thanks and God bless