PEx Highlights

REVIEW: Ted 2

Find out what carlhiro had to say about Seth MacFarlane's "Ted 2". Read our movie review here!

read more

Show Me Your Teeths: The Finale

As the adage goes, all good things must come to an end. Chelsey and Merly talk about happenings in PEx for one last time in the series finale of Show Me Your Teeths.

read more

On Ginebra and Tim Cone

JPM talks about his personal Ginebra fandom and the arrival of Tim Cone in the Barangay. All that in this week's PBA Feature that you don't want to miss. Read it here!

read more

Got any questions for the creators of Inside Out?

TeamPEx will be at the press conference of Disney's Inside Out in Makati! Send in your questions here!

read more

Cinemalaya 2015 Schedule & Discussion

Are you excited for this year's Cinemalaya Film Festival? Head on over to the official discussion thread to see the full schedule.

read more

PROMO: Paper Towns

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive 'Paper Towns' merchandise!

read more

Page 1 of 229 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 4568
  1. #1

    The Best UAAP Drummers

    Sino kaya?

    for me the best drummers UST, UE, and ADU malalakas ang bass drums ng mga Squad na ito and beside sarap pakinggan ng mga beats nila

  2. #2
    yep.. agree ako wid ADU DRUMMERS>> asteg... lalo na kahapon sa CDC!!!lufet!

  3. #3
    The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    hanging on a tree
    ateneo. lalo na yung gumawa nung slitting throat action nung sabado! pakisabi sa kanya wanted sya!

  4. #4
    uy ang daming pikon sa drumline ng ateneo

  5. #5
    The Lost Gospel Gospel of Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    hanging on a tree
    Quote Originally Posted by blue&green View Post
    uy ang daming pikon sa drumline ng ateneo
    ok lang kami dun sa paduro-duro and the sarcastic, dead stares at the opposing crowd. part of cheering yun eh. pero duon sa slit throat na yun, i think that is crossing the line. and that was not one drumline, it was one guy.

  6. #6
    UST-YJs...

    kaya nilang ibeat lahat...

    nakakatuwa dahil its a show of respect na rin lalo na kapag exchanging of beats!

  7. #7
    ^

    I invite you to watch the performances of the DLSU PEP before. HS days natin. 2000-2003 (ata) and look at what they did. come on. ang PIKON TALO. and dun sa paduro-duro, hindi lahat ok eh... kitang-kita naman sa reaction sa ibang site

    Minsan lang ginawa ng Ateneo pikon na. DLSU has been doing it for years. Just like in basketball, kung kaya mo magbigay dapat kaya mo rin tumanggap.

  8. #8
    ^^
    I expect this kind of post from a person na bias.

    May gumawa na ba ng slitting of throat sa DLSU Pep? Just like what the BBB did?

  9. Advertisement

  10. #9
    ^

    Wala pero may inapakapakan ang jacket ng Ateneo. Naglabas ng rubber chicken symbolizing an eagle na pinatay. Marami pang iba.

    Problema sa mga iba dito recently lang ata nanunuod ng UAAP. Biased? Onga pala, every thing I say against DLSU is biased ano?

    KAPAG KAYA MAGBIGAY MATUTO TUMANGGAP!

  11. #10
    ^Sabagay, kumain lang naman ng chicken sa court yung isang Pep nung first game ni bj manalo against ateneo. Nag arana jig as if proud pa sila sa taunting na ginawa against an Ateneo player, "nag-picture taking" sa gitna ng court, also imitating the breeding of its players before. Sus...

  12. #11
    ^

    Perfect example of people who like dishing it but do not want to be at the receiving end.

  13. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by blue&green View Post
    ^

    Wala pero may inapakapakan ang jacket ng Ateneo. Naglabas ng rubber chicken symbolizing an eagle na pinatay. Marami pang iba.

    Problema sa mga iba dito recently lang ata nanunuod ng UAAP. Biased? Onga pala, every thing I say against DLSU is biased ano?

    KAPAG KAYA MAGBIGAY MATUTO TUMANGGAP!
    Sa usapang jacket tayo...

    Do you know that in one performance of the BBB a few years ago, they had a La Salle jacket and they used it to wipe the floor?

    The BBB issued a written apology to the La Salle Community for that stunt...

  14. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by animo24 View Post
    Sa usapang jacket tayo...

    Do you know that in one performance of the BBB a few years ago, they had a La Salle jacket and they used it to wipe the floor?

    The BBB issued a written apology to the La Salle Community for that stunt...
    Usapang jacket lang? bakit? hindi mo ma-defend yung iba.

    Pero sige, granted. Does that justify what the DLSU PEP did back then? OR WHICH CAME FIRST?? I'm pretty sure the Ateneo jacket incident came first.

    Tulad ng sabi ko KUNG KAYA MO MAGBIGAY, MATUTO KA TUMANGGAP.

  15. #14
    wooah! i can't imagine napatungan ng UERD ang YJ nung opening?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWwnyZi-skg

    kailan ginawa ng BBB yung slitting of throat ?

  16. #15

  17. #16
    Going back to Ateneo's drumline last Saturday, well it was good but your previous drumlines were better. Also, yung drumline niyo last Saturday was somewhat a bit out of synch tapos sobra yung pag bounce ng drum beats sa walls ng Araneta kaya lalong gumulo.

    To other Lasallians here, hayaan niyo na yung ginawa ng BBB last Saturday. Let's leave it as it is, bawi na lang tayo by the time na tayo naman ang mananalo!

    Honestly, the rivalry won't be this exciting if there will be no things like that. Buti nga hanggang dun na lang unlike before na may bugbugan at siraan ng cars.

    I just hope that the ARCHER STANCE won't be banned anymore though i must admit that the other schools are so pissed and 'pikon' whenever we do that that's why they asked the UAAP board to ban that stance.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

  18. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by blue&green View Post
    Usapang jacket lang? bakit? hindi mo ma-defend yung iba.

    Pero sige, granted. Does that justify what the DLSU PEP did back then? OR WHICH CAME FIRST?? I'm pretty sure the Ateneo jacket incident came first.

    Tulad ng sabi ko KUNG KAYA MO MAGBIGAY, MATUTO KA TUMANGGAP.
    The La Salle jacket incident came first. The apology letter from the BBB was even published in TLS back then. And i think i was the one who scanned that article here in pex or in apcom nung nag labas ng retro issue ang TLS last 2005 or 2004.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergy View Post
    The La Salle jacket incident came first. The apology letter from the BBB was even published in TLS back then. And i think i was the one who scanned that article here in pex or in apcom nung nag labas ng retro issue ang TLS last 2005 or 2004.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.
    Kelan po ang La Salle jacket? If that happened during the 1990s then I'm wrong, it did come first. This is the incident where the Lasallian jacket was used to wipe the floor, right?

  20. #19
    living the martini life lovejones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Art Capital
    Quote Originally Posted by greenergy View Post
    Going back to Ateneo's drumline last Saturday, well it was good but your previous drumlines were better. Also, yung drumline niyo last Saturday was somewhat a bit out of synch tapos sobra yung pag bounce ng drum beats sa walls ng Araneta kaya lalong gumulo.

    To other Lasallians here, hayaan niyo na yung ginawa ng BBB last Saturday. Let's leave it as it is, bawi na lang tayo by the time na tayo naman ang mananalo!

    Honestly, the rivalry won't be this exciting if there will be no things like that. Buti nga hanggang dun na lang unlike before na may bugbugan at siraan ng cars.

    I just hope that the ARCHER STANCE won't be banned anymore though i must admit that the other schools are so pissed and 'pikon' whenever we do that that's why they asked the UAAP board to ban that stance.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.
    Amen. Imagine an Ateneo La Salle rivalry where everyone is polite, accommodating, politically correct, and just plain nice to one another.

    Walang duruan kundi peace sign...walang trash talk kundi peaceful conversations...walang "pak yous" kundi "thank yous"...walang sikuhan kundi pats on the back.

    Tapos, at the end of the game, the victors will console the losers, cheering them up, telling them how worthy an opponent they were, and, later, all players and fans will join hands in singing "Let there be peace on Earth" with everyone swaying in perfect unision.

    Sickening, right?

  21. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by blue&green View Post
    Kelan po ang La Salle jacket? If that happened during the 1990s then I'm wrong, it did come first. This is the incident where the Lasallian jacket was used to wipe the floor, right?
    yep, it happened during the 90s.

    I'll try to look for that article.

    ANIMO LA SALLE!
    Keep the Faith.

Page 1 of 229 1 2 11 51 101 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement



Advertisement


Hot Topics

PBA:

LA Tenorio declines Gilas invite to rest. Who should replace him in the lineup?

LA Tenorio declines Gilas invite to rest. Who should replace him in the lineup?

read more
TECH:

Microsoft has finally launched Windows 10! Have you updated your OS?

Microsoft has finally launched Windows 10! Have you updated your OS?

read more
ANIME & MANGA:

Who is your all-time favorite Slam Dunk character?

Who is your all-time favorite Slam Dunk character?

read more
PROMO:

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive 'Paper Towns' merchandise!

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive 'Paper Towns' merchandise!

read more

Advertisement