COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline) | Personal Investing and Money Management | PinoyExchange

X

Page 1 of 22 1 2 11 ... Last

COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline)

i asked citiseconline to send an email for me to know about their program, but i was informed that they are still doing the write ups.

has anyone inquired regarding the program? is it really much better? thanks....

citiseconline- advice/help

i am planning to open a citiseconline account, anyone has experienced, could you please give some advice...

Quote Originally Posted by wiplaurena View Post
    i am planning to open a citiseconline account, anyone has experienced, could you please give some advice...
    what specifi advice you want? all the information are in their website

email mo sila at magrereply yun or tignan mo nakalagay din sa FAQs ng site.

Punta ka lang sa office nila. bring the money and IDs.
    Fill up ng docs. Present your IDs.
    Pag kailangan pa nila ng mga tax returns at ano pang mga documents, just tell them na jobless ka.

that's it! then wait mo na lang email nila for the account # and password sa email mo.

Actually, you don't need to go to their office. You can have them pick up your application form. Then wait for your account number and then you can deposit your funds and wait for it to reflect in your account.

If di mo pa din alam paano.. shoot me a PM... I'll help...

Citiseconline

I was told by my officemate to avail the Citiseconline's Easy Investment Program. Minimum is P5k, worth it ba? My first time kasi. Any advice? Thank you.

yes, worth it.

Do You Want to Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time?

http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=9886

I second that if:

1. You will invest for the long term
    2. You will be investing only what you have in excess.
    3. Invest regularly depending on your funds, either weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually.

nakikita ko lagi sponsor ng anc pag pinalalabas stock market segment.

Nakakainis lang at sarado pa ang Off-hours Market

Stock Market sa Pinas ay open

M-F 9am to 11:50am

anybody here having problems trading with citisec today?

/\
    I don't trade at the moment basta I log in and buy stock once a month.... so far wala pa naman problem...

<a href="http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember/go.php?r=9886&i=l2">FamilyReborn.com - How To Increase The Love In Your Family And Prevent Them From Drifting Apart</a>

Hi All,

In investing, knowledge is important. Check this out! im giving free ebooks of warren buffet, robert kiyosaki and many more!

Click link below:
    http://getrichthroughrealestate.yolasite.com/
    Hurry this is until Aug 31 2010 only

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by john_pro View Post
    I was told by my officemate to avail the Citiseconline's Easy Investment Program. Minimum is P5k, worth it ba? My first time kasi. Any advice? Thank you.
    Our bad experience with Citisec. We mailed our application form spending big money on FedEx (from the US) and despite the effort, we did not even get an email reply. No nothing. If the management do not want our money, they should have the courtesy of informing us. Typical local incompetence!

Hi, have you tried practicing in citisec's virtual tycoon? I just have a question, how do you cancel stocks there? I am trying to get used to the virtual tycoon first, before investing on the real thing. Replies would be much appreciated thanks!

Page 1 of 22 1 2 11 ... Last