COL Financial (formerly CitisecOnline) - Page 9 | Personal Investing and Money Management | PinoyExchange
X

Page 9 of 22 First ... 8 9 10 19 ... Last
Results 161 to 180 of 421
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by gabotron View Post
    Second year ko na with COL by next month. I've been religiously setting aside 5,000 each month and adding to my portfolio what 5000 could afford for that particular month, doing this so-called cost averaging thing. I realized that I've only gained 23% so far, year to date. That's just a little over 10% year-on-year.

    Ambagal pala ni SMPH, MEG at EDC. Nalugi pa ako sa EDC when I sold it 3 months ago. Ngayon, dahan-dahan kong pinag-aaralan ang charting. At the moment, I think I know enough to recognize support and resistance levels, volume, indices and basic trends. Napaisip tuloy ako. Parang mali yung cost averaging.
    Don't be too disappointed. It's just your second investing year using your cost-averaging method. It's meant for long-term.

    But if you want to have higher returns in a short period of time, go for the high-risk strategy. Do speculative stock trading instead.

    Everything depends on your risk appetite and financial goals.

  2. #162
    Ok lang naman sa akin kahit matagal pa kumita ang averaging. Kaso di ko mamaximize...gusto ko sana hindi lang divisible ng 100 ang kayang bilin ng stocks na ina-allot kong pera every month.

    Pero ok na din. target ko is every 3 years ko iche-check kung malaki ang kita, yun ang gagamitin kong budget para sa travel expenses ko. I love learning thru travelling kase, a dahil tight kami dati at sobrang tipid ko, ngayon lang ako talaga naging ganado magtravel. Sana tis investment won't disappoint me

  3. #163
    @ Kuya Danny / Gabo - i see, yun pala yun. Thanks..

    @ Gabo - I think yung 3 stocks na nabanggit mo, medyo mabagal talaga yan if you're looking for short term. Kung long term, ok yang 3 yan kase isa sa mga matatag na companies naman yan. If you want higher returns in just a short period of time, you should invest sa mga speculative stocks, just like what burndvinyard said. Yun nga lang, high risk yun. Siguro yung pag-invest sa mga blue chip companies and doing cost-averaging in a long period of time is like a turtle, slowly nga ang takbo, pero sure ka naman na mari-reach nya yung finish line..

    @ rac_enroll - kung ayaw mo ng may divisible sa 100 or any board lot yung allotted budget mo, maybe you can also consider investing sa mga mutual funds (equity). Invested din yan sa mga stocks, the thing is may mga fund managers lang that decide what companies to buy, and of course meron din silang mga konting fees..

  4. #164
    My expectation was a 30% portfolio growth year on year. Sa tingin ko realistic naman ang goal considering na equities 'tong investment ko. Kaya disappointed ako na a little over 10% lang ang YOY growth so far using cost averaging.

    Ayoko rin naman yung penny stocks. I read a post stating that APM gained 750% in 3 months. It looks really attractive on paper, but my risk apetite isn't that extreme.

    Naging mas-importante lang sa akin ngayon ang timing ng pagbili at pagbenta. Sa cost averaging kasi dati, bili lang ako per month regardless of the stock's movement. Kumbaga umaasa lang ako na tataas ang value eventually - the COL EIP way.

    Nag-iba pananaw ko nung natutunan ko ang basic charting. Kung nasa taas, wag bumili. Kung nasa baba, pwedeng bumili. So instead of hoping, ngayon may idea na ako kung kailan ako bibili at kung kailan naman pwedeng ibenta.

    Nag-test ako nung October 8th. Bought BPI @ 78.63 kasi nakita ko sa chart na pababa ang trend niya. I set my stop-loss @ 75.50. It went down to as low as 77 on Oct. 10th, had gone up to 83.6 on Oct. 17th and closed at 85.7 on November 19th. November 20th was the beginning of the BPI-PNB-Allied merger rumor. Trading of stocks was suspended on the 21st, then BPI soared to a new high @ 95 on the 22nd. Kung may nakita sana akong ibang stocks, ibebenta ko na ang BPI @ 96 or trail my stop loss @ 91. Either way, I would have gained more than my SMPH or MEG position in a shorter period of time.

    In less than 1 month, ang 8% gain ko sa BPI ay pareho na sa SMPH ko na hinahawakan ko for 7 months already. In less than 2 months, 21% na ang paper gain ko sa BPI while my 8-month old SMPH (+7.17%) and MEG (+13.77%) are still tanking. Kung tutuusin, blue chips lahat ito. Ang kaibahan lang ay tumingin ako sa charts nung bumili ako ng BPI.

  5. #165

    CitisecOnline - Your Philippine Online Stockbroker

    CitisecOnline was established in 1999 with the vision of allowing a low-cost and easily accessible means to invest in the Philippine Stock Market. Over the years, it has developed a full sweep of services to empower the retail investor. These include real-time quotes, research services and reports, as well as expert-broker support, by providing him the tools to assist him make intelligent decisions. It also allows real-time execution of trades, which is the best practice in the local online trading industry.

    With its experience in servicing experienced investors looking for more convenient ways of stock trading, CitisecOnline is well-poised to drive the development of the online trading investor market in confluence with the increased penetration of internet access, broadband services and increasingly tech-savvy investing public.

    Para sa mga may accounts sa COL, paanu ba kayo nag open ng account dito.

    What are the requirements?

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati_Diavel View Post
    CitisecOnline was established in 1999 with the vision of allowing a low-cost and easily accessible means to invest in the Philippine Stock Market. Over the years, it has developed a full sweep of services to empower the retail investor. These include real-time quotes, research services and reports, as well as expert-broker support, by providing him the tools to assist him make intelligent decisions. It also allows real-time execution of trades, which is the best practice in the local online trading industry.

    With its experience in servicing experienced investors looking for more convenient ways of stock trading, CitisecOnline is well-poised to drive the development of the online trading investor market in confluence with the increased penetration of internet access, broadband services and increasingly tech-savvy investing public.

    Para sa mga may accounts sa COL, paanu ba kayo nag open ng account dito.

    What are the requirements?

    any 2 goverments IDs and completed filled out COL form then 5k deposit for EIP. then wait for 2 banking days for the activation of the account.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by gresglean View Post
    any 2 goverments IDs and completed filled out COL form then 5k deposit for EIP. then wait for 2 banking days for the activation of the account.
    How much is the minimum amount deposit? Pwede ba cheque or credit card?

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati_Diavel View Post
    How much is the minimum amount deposit? Pwede ba cheque or credit card?

    check pede pero needs clearing time. CC, to my knowledge hindi pede eh.

    5k for EIP.

  9. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by gresglean View Post
    check pede pero needs clearing time. CC, to my knowledge hindi pede eh.

    5k for EIP.
    What are the types of orders and what are their differences (i.e. DAY, GTW or GTM orders)?

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati_Diavel View Post
    What are the types of orders and what are their differences (i.e. DAY, GTW or GTM orders)?
    DAY GTC ATC EIP... di ko lam ibig sabihin nung iba hehe

  11. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by gresglean View Post
    DAY GTC ATC EIP... di ko lam ibig sabihin nung iba hehe
    Ayus, buhayin natin ulit itong thread na ito.

    Let's make it No. 1

  12. #172
    @gresglean

    Kung meron dividend ang stocks na binili mo, automatic bang credited sa online trading account mo yung amount?

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati_Diavel View Post
    @gresglean

    Kung meron dividend ang stocks na binili mo, automatic bang credited sa online trading account mo yung amount?
    naku Sir, hindi ko pa lam. hindi ko naexperienced ang dividend eh. hopefully =)

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by gresglean View Post
    naku Sir, hindi ko pa lam. hindi ko naexperienced ang dividend eh. hopefully =)
    Since, naka-bili at nakabenta kana ng stocks.

    May na received ka bang mail na buy or sell invoice galing kay COL.

  15. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducati_Diavel View Post
    Since, naka-bili at nakabenta kana ng stocks.

    May na received ka bang mail na buy or sell invoice galing kay COL.

    meron lang Account summary. dun lumalabas ang trading history. other than that. never experienced pa yung divendend share.

  16. #176
    Col will credit your account with the diviends after 1 or 2 days after the ex date of dividends ordependson the clearing of the cheque. Col will also gave you reminder posted on the homepage after log in on what date shall the dividend will credit in youraccount and you can also see it on your account summary of transactions tag as DIV and of course less 20% final tax.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by cash_or_credit View Post
    Col will credit your account with the diviends after 1 or 2 days after the ex date of dividends ordependson the clearing of the cheque. Col will also gave you reminder posted on the homepage after log in on what date shall the dividend will credit in youraccount and you can also see it on your account summary of transactions tag as DIV and of course less 20% final tax.
    Wow that's great, sa AB Capital naman automatic credit kaagad sa online trading account mo on the Ex-Date.

    Siya nga pala posible bang sabihan ko si COL na pullout ko ang stock certificate para makalipat ako sa ibang broker?

  18. #178

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by cash_or_credit View Post
    of transactions tag as DIV and of course less 20% final tax.
    Please check the dividend calculations carefully. The final tax on dividends to individuals is only 10%.

  20. #180
    @KuyaDanny and @cash_or_credit:

    Kung kumita na ako sa stock.

    Tapos nag withdraw ako ng money sa online trading account ko.

    Based on my experience, when you sell a stock all the fees, taxes, etc. are already included on the sell invoice.

    The question is kailangan pa bang declare sa BIR ang kinita ko?

Page 9 of 22 First ... 8 9 10 19 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •