PEx Highlights

PROMO: Gone Girl

Join the promo and get a chance to win advance screening tickets to Gone Girl!

read more

RPG: 2014 PEx School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It's back! Enroll now in the 2014 PinoyExchange School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

read more

PHOTOS: La Salle Extends Series vs FEU

Jeron Teng and the DLSU Green Archers had no problems defeating the FEU Tamaraws on Saturday, 94-73.

read more

An FEU-NU Matchup in the UAAP Finals?

Well, you guys were calling for an FEU-NU matchup and we wrote about it! Check out our article about a potential Tamaraws-Bulldogs matchup in the UAAP Finals.

read more

Show Me Your Nahulog na Teeths!

Chelsey takes over hosting duties for this week's episode! She and her guest talk about the big fall from the recently held Cosmo Bachelor Bash.

read more

REVIEW: Annabelle

Annabelle is a fun, scary screamfest for the barkada.

read more

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast

Kaguluhan sa Mindanao

Nagdeklara na ng giyera ang MILF. Nakakalungkot isipin na may matinding gulo na naman ang nangyayari sa Mindanao. Oo nga, lagi na lang may gulo sa Mindanao. Pero iba na yung sitwasyon na nangyayari ngayon. Biruin niyo, sikat na naman ang Pilipinas. Nababalita na naman ang Pilipinas ng mga international news channel. Pero negative naman ang balita. Mga PEXERS, ano masasabi niyo sa sitwasyon ngayon sa Mindanao?

Mabuhay ang Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas!

Tapusin na ang mga BANDIDONG MILF! Isunod ang mga TULISANG CPP-NPA!

Kamatayan sa mga BANDIDONG MILF!

Kamatayan sa mga TULISANG CPP-NPA!
    Last edited by l0o00o1; Aug 18, 2008 at 11:14 PM.

Its during times like these that I appreciate the Armed Forces of the Philippines. Kudos to the defenders of this nation

It's one of the reasons why MILF and similar armed groups should not be given control over parts of Mindanao.

Quote Originally Posted by l0o00o1 View Post
    Mabuhay ang Sandatahang Lakas ng Pilipinas!

Tapusin na ang mga BANDIDONG MILF! Isunod ang mga TULISANG CPP-NPA!

Kamatayan sa mga BANDIDONG MILF!

Kamatayan sa mga TULISANG CPP-NPA!
    kaisa mo ko dyan kabayan

“Do an Erap, show our people that there is rule of law in this country. Show the AFP she cares for them and their morale. Show the MILF there is only one government, one armed forces and one brand of justice!”

--Lacson

you make it seem like the whole Mindanao is at war. Di naman, just some parts of the island. At least more than 50% is at peace. The media tends to exaggerate what's happening there.

Banned by Admin
    hindi kailanman naging sincere ang mga Komunista at mga Islamopasista sa pakikipag-usap para sa kapayapaan. they only use the "peace talks" and the ceasefire agreements to regroup, re-arm and continuously attack civilian and military targets. tigilan na natin ang pakikipag-usap sa kanila.

PANAHON NA PARA DURUGIN ANG MGA KOMUNISTA AT MGA ISLAMOPASISTA.

9. Advertisement

See GMA, this is what you get for giving an opportunity for terrorists like MILF to create their own state.

Ever since the MILF existed, it never failed to wage war against the government on the guise of asking for their ancestral domains. The MILF is like the Muslim counterpart of the NPA. Being similar in the pursuit of armed struggle I wish all their members be wiped out from the face of the earth. My sentiments are the same as the sentiments of thousands of Filipinos who condemn what the MILF did over the weekend.

The primary goal of the government at this point is to protect the civilian residents in the areas which are threatened to be attacked by the MILF. There's no stopping the offensive against these criminals.

i also heard na kapag mabigyan ng control ang milf, there are a dozen other muslim groups in mindanao na sya namang lalabas na kalaban ng gobyerno. hindi control ng milf ang mga muslim. lahat na daw ng letra sa alphabet may maglalabasan - MALF, MOLF, MMLF, MELF, MZLF, MXLF hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by starczamora View Post
    See GMA, this is what you get for giving an opportunity for terrorists like MILF to create their own state.
    kapag nagkaroon na ng sariling state amg MILF, sino ang pipigil sa kanila na kunin ang buong mindanao?

@janeausten
    yep totoo yun. Maliit lang na portion sa mindanao ang magulo. Though this time. Medyo apektado din ang mga kalapit na lugar.

Sabi nga ni kabalu sa interview, hirap daw sya kontrolin yung mga kumander ng mga MILF. Pinapakita lang nila na kapag nakuha na nila ang bangsa moro nila, malaki ang chance na manggugulo pa din sila. Sa mga ganyang klaseng tao ba nakikipag-deal ang gubyerno? Dapat sa mga yan lipulin! Dapat i-dissolve na yang ARMM na yan at gerahin ang mga traydor na muslim na yan hanggang maubos na sila!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Sabi nga ni kabalu sa interview, hirap daw sya kontrolin yung mga kumander ng mga MILF. Pinapakita lang nila na kapag nakuha na nila ang bangsa moro nila, malaki ang chance na manggugulo pa din sila. Sa mga ganyang klaseng tao ba nakikipag-deal ang gubyerno? Dapat sa mga yan lipulin! Dapat i-dissolve na yang ARMM na yan at gerahin ang mga traydor na muslim na yan hanggang maubos na sila!
    That's a good thing . But if you don't know, not all MILF are muslim.

Haha, ganun ba? Well I wouldn't join a feminist group if i'm not a female you know!

^^^First of all, let me tell you this: the full force of the military should pulverize those terrorists who are responsible for these cowardly acts. Kill them if we can! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth! But i have my reservations about an all-out war with the MILF. The MILF is just like our society, severely divided. There is a moderate faction and there is an extremist faction. The government's game plan should be to prop up the moderate faction. An all-out war will push everyone to the extremists. That is why the situation is very unstable. Politicians and the press should exercise caution and not aggravate the situation. And I believe, they just did. That is why I am so mad about the way the opposition and the press injected politics into the issue. Unwittingly, they opened old wounds and may have sparked the new war.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy_cowboy View Post
    ^^^First of all, let me tell you this: the full force of the military should pulverize those terrorists who are responsible for these cowardly acts. Kill them if we can! Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth! But i have my reservations about an all-out war with the MILF. The MILF is just like our society, severely divided. There is a moderate faction and there is an extremist faction. The government's game plan should be to prop up the moderate faction. An all-out war will push everyone to the extremists. That is why the situation is very unstable. Politicians and the press should exercise caution and not aggravate the situation. And I believe, they just did. That is why I am so mad about the way the opposition and the press injected politics into the issue. Unwittingly, they opened old wounds and may have sparked the new war.
    Same sentiments. Military efforts should be directed at those who are sabotaging the peace process. It should be aimed at protecting civilians from aggression. An all-out war could only sweep away the footing that the government has gained in its peace efforts.

The recent irresponsible acts of MILF rebels (renegade or otherwise) have placed the peace process in jeopardy. The incendiary commentaries made by politicians and the press have also not helped and have only ignited old hatreds between Christians and Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by janeausten View Post
    you make it seem like the whole Mindanao is at war. Di naman, just some parts of the island. At least more than 50% is at peace. The media tends to exaggerate what's happening there.
    I agree. Mindanao is a large region and the fighting is in the remote places. Most of Mindanao is peaceful. Politicians and the media should refrain from making exaggerated comments that are obviously only for the purpose of scoring points against the administration and are doing nothing at all to help the cause of peace.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I have said it before, but some of the rah-rah boys (and girls) of GMA here would not listen: giving the MILF theri "BangsaMoro" thing will not stop them from waging their guerrilla warfare; no, they will only ask for more. Give them an arm and they will ask for your leg as well. GMA brought this situation on herself; she tried to give in to these people, and when they couldn't get what they want, then they proceeded with their warfare anyway. Even if they got what they want, though, they will not stop until the whole of Mindanao is theirs. Pulverizing these people is the only way to go.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast