PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Fajardo Posts Career-High vs Kia

Junemar Fajardo posted a career-high 36 points and 17 rebounds to lead the charge for the Beermen against the lowly Kia Sorento, 90-74.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

PHOTOS: Barako Spoils Alaska

Denok Miranda (21pts) and the Barako Bull Energy played spoiler in a very impressive outing against top-seeded Alaska Aces, 85-78.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1

    Crab Mentality...sa Jru Ngayon!

    kawawa naman JRU...dahil kayo ang no. 1 sa standings ngayon...binabatikos kayo...heheheheh....kayo naman ang biktima ng crab mentality...GOOD LUCK!

  2. #2
    ^Sa paggawa mo ng thread na ito lalo silang mababatikos. At saka bakit naman sila babatikusin, hindi naman sila basta tumayo lang at nanalo. Hindi ako tga-jru pero hindi maganda sa paningin kung babatikusin sila.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bulon1122 View Post
    kawawa naman JRU...dahil kayo ang no. 1 sa standings ngayon...binabatikos kayo...heheheheh....kayo naman ang biktima ng crab mentality...GOOD LUCK!
    What's with this thread! So now, we're like the others na manghihila pababa. Buti sana if you're just a mere poster sa thread na 'to, eh ang sama pa you're starting/inviting posters to down JRU for all I know. Haven't you had enough of degrading JRU.

    Maawa ka naman sa JRU. Sensible & Responsible pexing lang bro

  4. #4
    I LIVE ONCE AGAIN!
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    SarapBuhayGang den
    atayde and supan are no longer comrades then? free for all?

  5. #5

  6. #6
    oonga ****.. nd dpat ganyan.. sana nd mo nlang ginawa tong thread na to.


    proud to be rizalian here!

  7. #7
    proud of your sucking school? yuck..

    d lang sana kawawa jru, sana masuspend sila, napakawalang kwenta nila..

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ampog View Post
    What's with this thread! So now, we're like the others na manghihila pababa. Buti sana if you're just a mere poster sa thread na 'to, eh ang sama pa you're starting/inviting posters to down JRU for all I know. Haven't you had enough of degrading JRU.

    Maawa ka naman sa JRU. Sensible & Responsible pexing lang bro
    for your info ampog im not inviting others to down JRU...sinasabi ko lang kung paano yung feeling ng nasa taas ka because you did your job pero yung iba hinihila ka pababa...just like our team (SBC)...we are on top...yung ibang teams / schools pilit kaming binababa...mag isip ka nga!peace!

  10. #10
    pina pa feel ko sa kanila para alam nila kung ano ang feeling ng nandiyan para next time na bumaba sila ulit...huwag silang mag crab mentality kung sino man papalit sa kanila...the who are on top deserves to be on top...because they worked hard for it...even JRU right now...kahit puro asar and crab mentality ang binibigay sa amin noon...masasabi kong deserve nila kung saan sila now because they worked hard for it...kaya sana wala ng crab mentality sa atin! Just appreciate those players not bash them! Sana!

  11. #11
    Kaya ginawa ko ang thread na ito!!! ANIMO SAN BEDA!!!

  12. #12
    gudluk na lang sa JRU wag lalaki ulo ....

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bulon1122 View Post
    for your info ampog im not inviting others to down JRU...sinasabi ko lang kung paano yung feeling ng nasa taas ka because you did your job pero yung iba hinihila ka pababa...just like our team (SBC)...we are on top...yung ibang teams / schools pilit kaming binababa...mag isip ka nga!peace!
    pina pa feel ko sa kanila para alam nila kung ano ang feeling ng nandiyan para next time na bumaba sila ulit...huwag silang mag crab mentality kung sino man papalit sa kanila...the who are on top deserves to be on top...because they worked hard for it...even JRU right now...kahit puro asar and crab mentality ang binibigay sa amin noon...masasabi kong deserve nila kung saan sila now because they worked hard for it...kaya sana wala ng crab mentality sa atin! Just appreciate those players not bash them! Sana!
    Sa ginawa mong thread na ito, ikaw ang unang nagpairal ng utak talangka. Kung sa tingin mo na hinila dati and SBC, mayroong salitang 'move on' diba?

  14. #14
    PuLang Ibon asinine_fish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Home of the Lakers
    your thread is taken out of context and it's bad.....you wanted to get even with the intention to the Rizalians to realized what they've done to your beloved San Beda during your victorious days...you should have done it differently....the real crab mentality now is your thread..but will they understand your intention?..i guess not..instead it ignites fire and infected old healed wounds...no matter what your explanation is, it will just create unsolicited responses..i loved your contributions to the PEX, but you shook the cake....

    I wonder what your fellow San Bedans will say about this, will they condone it?..maybe.. maybe not. As for me..I understand fully on your explanations on why you started this thread but i'm not from JRU to argue with it....sabi nga ni aeon lure, you should have " moved on"....remember " poetic justice"....its not what it look like according to your intention...
    then again..I still believed you'rE nice and educated man...

    SO LET'S ALL MOVE ON ..THERE'S LOTS OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT AND HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD WILL COME TO A CLOSE.....the score is now EVEN and get it over with !..

    Mabuhay Rizal !
    Animo San Beda !!
    Viva Mapua !!

  15. #15
    there's a misunderstanding here...this thread is about the bad effect of crab mentality...kasi ang daming bumabatikos sa JRU ngayon dahil nasa top sila...ayaw ko nga CRAB MENTALITY EH!!!ang hirap kasi sa inyo hindi muna kayo mag basa...puro kayo BAD ITO,,,BAD IYAN!!!Haaaaay....naku!!!

    aeon lure...at paano mo naman nasabing pinapairal ko ang crab mentality...sige nga?...what's you're proof...

  16. Advertisement

  17. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by asinine_fish View Post
    your thread is taken out of context and it's bad.....you wanted to get even with the intention to the Rizalians to realized what they've done to your beloved San Beda during your victorious days...you should have done it differently....the real crab mentality now is your thread..but will they understand your intention?..i guess not..instead it ignites fire and infected old healed wounds...no matter what your explanation is, it will just create unsolicited responses..i loved your contributions to the PEX, but you shook the cake....

    I wonder what your fellow San Bedans will say about this, will they condone it?..maybe.. maybe not. As for me..I understand fully on your explanations on why you started this thread but i'm not from JRU to argue with it....sabi nga ni aeon lure, you should have " moved on"....remember " poetic justice"....its not what it look like according to your intention...
    then again..I still believed you'rE nice and educated man...

    SO LET'S ALL MOVE ON ..THERE'S LOTS OF THINGS TO TALK ABOUT AND HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD WILL COME TO A CLOSE.....the score is now EVEN and get it over with !..

    Mabuhay Rizal !
    Animo San Beda !!
    Viva Mapua !!
    i got your point my friend...there is a mis understanding here...i think may mali din ako sa thread na ito...just wanna say that they must not do crab mentality to those people who are successful because they did their best...yun lang...anyway i think macloclose din naman ang thread na ito...thanks!

  18. #17
    Let's kiss in the library. aryzk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    cybertron
    MABUHAY RIZAL.

    wag na *** natin pansinin *** mga taong walang magawa sa buhay kung hindi manira at manapak ng ibang tao.

  19. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by bulon1122 View Post
    for your info ampog im not inviting others to down JRU...sinasabi ko lang kung paano yung feeling ng nasa taas ka because you did your job pero yung iba hinihila ka pababa...just like our team (SBC)...we are on top...yung ibang teams / schools pilit kaming binababa...mag isip ka nga!peace!
    Bro I don't need na mag-isip, I think it's the other way around. Word for word of your thread says it all. Anyway since you admitted na may mali ka then let's stop and move on. Maybe create a better thread next time ok bro

  20. #19
    mga bedistang tulo laway... selfish naman minsan lang maging top ang mga squatter eh...

  21. #20
    HAHATAKIN NA din pababa lalu ulit ang SAN BEDA, No.1 na ulit eh... hehehehe.... maghanda handa na tau mga bedista sa mga sasabihin.. Nakakasawa na,,, hahaha...

    ANIMO SAN BEDA!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Advertisement


Advertisement


Hot Topics

SPORTS:

Bookmark this thread for blow-by-blow updates on Pacquiao-Algieri!

Bookmark this thread for blow-by-blow updates on Pacquiao-Algieri!

read more
LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

read more
PBA:

MVP teams Meralco and NLEX defeat Blackwater and Ginebra

MVP teams Meralco and NLEX defeat Blackwater and Ginebra

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more
SHOWBIZ:

What are your thoughts on ABS-CBN's Christmas Station ID?

What are your thoughts on ABS-CBN's Christmas Station ID?

read more
TV:

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

read more
COMMUNITY:

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

read more

Advertisement