PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: UST Sweeps UE in Season Opener

The UST Tigresses had no problems to start off their season as they swept the UE Lady Warriors in 3 sets, 25-11, 25-12, 25-14.

read more

REVIEW: The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

It feels forced and stretched. But hey, it's still Mockingjay. Check out our full review here!

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun. Click here to cast a vote!

read more

FEATURE: BasketBros: PBA's Best Buddies

We take a look at twelve couples who have formed relationships like real life brothers. Meet our BasketBros!

read more

PHOTOS: Defending Champs Ateneo KOs NU

The Ateneo Lady Eagles successfully opened their campaign with a three-set victory over the NU Lady Bulldogs, 25-21, 25-18, 25-15.

read more

10 Things to Watch Out for in UAAP Volleyball

We list down 10 things to look forward to this season from the Miefer Fever to EJ Laure and Jaja Santiago's crucial role for their respective teams!

read more

Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 3217
  1. #201
    declined na ako sa eastwest card. i dont know why. not interested to apply again with them.

  2. #202
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor2009 View Post
    declined na ako sa eastwest card. i dont know why. not interested to apply again with them.
    How'd you know that you're application has been declined? Did you get an e-mail, SMS, or what? After faxing over my ITR and ID, I haven't heard a word from them kasi, eh.

  3. #203
    hello po.
    i had sent them a queries thru their email and replied after 1 day that i had been declined. no plan to reapply after 6 months with ewb.



    probably they start the credit investigation on your application.

  4. #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor2009 View Post
    hello po.
    probably they start the credit investigation on your application.
    All Card issuer start CI with your application. You can get declined by your name or address or employment alone.

  5. #205
    marami pala factors to be declined sa cc.

  6. #206
    Bellydancer. Surfer caffeine_kittie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Baler, Aurora
    dati galit ako sa EW...ngayon natutuwa na ako sa kanila.
    ang bait kasi! imagine, pinayagan nila ako to pay may CC up to 4 yrs (48 mos) tapos 0% interest pa. super na-save ako talaga. nabunutan ako ng tinik. its almost 130K kasi, hindi ko mababayaran basta yun. tapos pumayag sila na bayaran ko ng 4 yrs kaya 2.7k na lang every month. grabeh! thanks EW!!!

    sana ganito din and HSBC, ang hirap nila kausap. talagang they are after interests...ibabaon ka pa lalo

  7. #207
    I received my eastwest cc last week... ang OA ng activation process nila ha... pati credit cards ko sa ibang banks tinanong... tapos wait mo pa ulit ang tawag nila para sa activation...

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski_07 View Post
    I received my eastwest cc last week... ang OA ng activation process nila ha... pati credit cards ko sa ibang banks tinanong... tapos wait mo pa ulit ang tawag nila para sa activation...
    kamusta nmn sila amg bigay ng Limit? silver ba kinuha mo or Gold? so pang 4 mo na to hehe!

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by caffeine_kittie View Post
    dati galit ako sa EW...ngayon natutuwa na ako sa kanila.
    ang bait kasi! imagine, pinayagan nila ako to pay may CC up to 4 yrs (48 mos) tapos 0% interest pa. super na-save ako talaga. nabunutan ako ng tinik. its almost 130K kasi, hindi ko mababayaran basta yun. tapos pumayag sila na bayaran ko ng 4 yrs kaya 2.7k na lang every month. grabeh! thanks EW!!!

    sana ganito din and HSBC, ang hirap nila kausap. talagang they are after interests...ibabaon ka pa lalo
    wow really? pano kung ibalance transfer yung balanse from a different bank?papayag din kaya sila?

  10. #210
    Interested po mag apply ng CC sa EW.. May agent po ba dito? Help naman po.. Thanks.

  11. #211
    declined ako sa ew. i have an rcbc visa card now. maganda sa kanila mabilis macontact yung csr nila. hindi masusungit. sa ew 1 century macontact csr nila. grabe.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor2009 View Post
    declined ako sa ew. i have an rcbc visa card now. maganda sa kanila mabilis macontact yung csr nila. hindi masusungit. sa ew 1 century macontact csr nila. grabe.
    how much is your CL for your rcbc visa card?

  13. #213
    hello question lang po:

    i had 2 credit cards, 1 from HSBC and 1 from citibank. these 2 cards were delinquent and nakaforward na sa collection agency since last year pa. i am planning to get a new card this time and promised myself to learn from my mistakes and now use this new card wisely.

    from what i heard eastwest isn't really that strict in approving new card applications.. may chance po ba ako? if mag-open ako ng savings acct sa eastwest, will it increase my chance eventhough im a delinquent ex-cardholder?

    hope some experts here or anybody here can enlighten me on this..


    thanks!

  14. #214
    know your rights
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    court room
    I received a Dolce Vita EW credit card this afternoon without even applying for one.

    I'll contemplate about activating this cc.

  15. #215
    Kantar Worldpanel - FQC aNdyV.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Pasig City

    Exclamation activate it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sui_Generis View Post
    I received a Dolce Vita EW credit card this afternoon without even applying for one.

    I'll contemplate about activating this cc.
    I'll think twice if I were you.. Yan ang pinakamahirap ma - reach na Customer Service.

    Kapag nagkaproblema ka sa card mo.. 100 yrs. bago mo ma - contact sila... Yun eh kung makapasok ka sa hotline nila kasi forever busy..

    Ipapa - cut ko na nga ang AIG ( nabili na kasi nila ang AIG savings bank , incl. the CC customers ) at EWB card ko eh, tinatapos ko lang ang installment ko..

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Hmmm pero ako kasi 2 of my credit cards ko pre-approved kaya never ako nag submit ng ITR ever...
    pano k n pre approved mrn k b account s bank kung sn mrn k credit card? help u **** ako

  17. #217
    your lucky kc nd k nhirapan mag apply ng credit card

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Sui_Generis View Post
    I received a Dolce Vita EW credit card this afternoon without even applying for one.

    I'll contemplate about activating this cc.
    tlaga buti k p pinadalhan ng credit card **** d k apply,pano pl yon?

  19. #219
    i got a call from an agent of EastWest and asking me to send some requirements for Dolce Vita CC... i sent the requirements 2 Valid ID's and my recent credit card statement of account from other bank issuer... what u guys think?... ma approve kaya?...

  20. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by virusjoe View Post
    hello question lang po:

    i had 2 credit cards, 1 from HSBC and 1 from citibank. these 2 cards were delinquent and nakaforward na sa collection agency since last year pa. i am planning to get a new card this time and promised myself to learn from my mistakes and now use this new card wisely.

    from what i heard eastwest isn't really that strict in approving new card applications.. may chance po ba ako? if mag-open ako ng savings acct sa eastwest, will it increase my chance eventhough im a delinquent ex-cardholder?

    hope some experts here or anybody here can enlighten me on this..


    thanks!
    Mahihirapan ka nang maka kuha pa ng credit card kasi black listed ka na dahil may 2 cc ka na di mo pa na se settle.

Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Hot Topics

LOCAL AND FOREIGN ISSUES:

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

PExers remember the victims and the families involved in the Maguindanao massacre

read more
UAAP:

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

UST, Ateneo open Season 77 campaign with victories over UE and NU

read more
SPORTS:

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

Manny Pacquiao scores six knockdowns in victory over Chris Algieri

read more
PBA:

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

Alaska reclaims top seed in 87-84 victory versus GlobalPort

read more
NMFtv:

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

Chieffy Caligdong reveals the real reason why he retired from the Philippine Azkals

read more
TV:

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

Join the discussion thread of The Voice PH!

read more
COMMUNITY:

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

Come one, come all! Voting for The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards has officially begun!

read more