PEXERS Cup: Your ticket to the Fantasy NBA Champions League - Page 23 | NBA | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

For the photography newbies!

Looking for photography tips? This is where our shutterbugs share their tips. Hop in!

read more

We want it spicy!

Craving for spicy foods? PExers shared their recipes and foodie picks here!

read more

REVIEW: Sausage Party

Are you ready for a different kind of party? Check out our official PEx movie review here!

read more

Secret love letters!

May mga hindi ka ba masabi sa personal? Dito mo na sabihin ang kwento ng puso mo!

read more

The Iron Lady of Asia

What is her biggest contribution to our society? Remember Miriam Defensor Santiago's legacy in this thread!

read more

PEx Volleyball Club

Looking for a group where you can learn and enjoy playing volleyball? Know more about PExVC in this forum!

read more

X

We just need a few minutes of your time. Tell us what you think of PinoyExchange!

Click here

Page 23 of 29 First ... 13 22 23 24 ... Last
Results 441 to 460 of 564
  1. #441
    GM Wannabe laocee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manila Tonight
    may slot pa po ba dito sa PEXERS Cup? kindly PM me the details. pasali po

  2. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by laocee View Post
    may slot pa po ba dito sa PEXERS Cup? kindly PM me the details. pasali po
    sorry bro, the league is full

  3. #443
    Theistic Apologist Totnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Plugging lang....

    sa mga gustong sumali sa Yahoo Fantasy H2H league, may isang slot pa na available dun sa liga namin....20-team league yung sa amin at sa Sunday ng gabi na ang Live Draft.....

    click this link to join

    http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...ndlabslive2008

    password: nopassword

  4. #444

  5. #445
    trying to chase happiness lucas_scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    none
    good luck to us all!

  6. #446
    Congratulations to Baguio Strawberries for bagging the championship!

    PEX representatives to next seasons champions cup
    1st - Baguio Strawberries
    2nd - Kalawang

    Alternate
    3rd - Talunan Winners

    See you guys next season

  7. #447
    Team MMDA Gators AkoPoSiPipoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Congrats sa mga nanalo. Babawi kami next season!

  8. #448
    Congrats to the winners, bummed out from not getting a 3-peat

  9. #449
    PEXERS Cup is back! To the previous managers, please check your e-mails for your invites. thanks.

    We still have 7 vacancies so for those who would like to join, just post your e-mail adds and i'll send you the invitation.

  10. #450
    ....is coming to get you! anino83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon74 View Post
    PEXERS Cup is back! To the previous managers, please check your e-mails for your invites. thanks.

    We still have 7 vacancies so for those who would like to join, just post your e-mail adds and i'll send you the invitation.
    wala pa akong email...

  11. #451
    Quote Originally Posted by anino83 View Post
    wala pa akong email...
    anino, sent you registration details via PM, thanks!

  12. #452
    GM Wannabe laocee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manila Tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon74 View Post
    PEXERS Cup is back! To the previous managers, please check your e-mails for your invites. thanks.

    We still have 7 vacancies so for those who would like to join, just post your e-mail adds and i'll send you the invitation.
    @nixon74, Interested GM here!

  13. #453
    Hey nixon74, I also didn't get the registration details, pasend naman

  14. #454
    trying to chase happiness lucas_scott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    none
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon74 View Post
    Congratulations to Baguio Strawberries for bagging the championship!

    PEX representatives to next seasons champions cup
    1st - Baguio Strawberries
    2nd - Kalawang

    Alternate
    3rd - Talunan Winners

    See you guys next season
    meron pala 'tong post. hehehe. salamat.

    btw, wala na raw munang champs league pre sabi ni master bubuy.

    kaya pass na muna si Baguio Strawberries.i'm cutting down on fantasy lgs

    Good luck guys!

  15. #455
    may slot pa po ba sa liga nyo? interested Gm here. been playing NBA fantasy in other league. try ko lang sana dito if meron pa slot. thanks

  16. #456
    Quote Originally Posted by lucas_scott View Post
    meron pala 'tong post. hehehe. salamat.

    btw, wala na raw munang champs league pre sabi ni master bubuy.

    kaya pass na muna si Baguio Strawberries.i'm cutting down on fantasy lgs

    Good luck guys!
    Ows??? Bummer, no wonder i havent heard from boss bubuy...anyway you and kalawang will still be representing PEX when the champ league returns. thanks for the info lucas_scott

  17. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_ouch View Post
    Hey nixon74, I also didn't get the registration details, pasend naman
    PM sent re: league details

  18. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by felyonghusband View Post
    may slot pa po ba sa liga nyo? interested Gm here. been playing NBA fantasy in other league. try ko lang sana dito if meron pa slot. thanks
    Boss felyong, your inbox is full

  19. #459
    paulit boss. di ko napansin na puno na.

  20. #460
    Quote Originally Posted by felyonghusband View Post
    paulit boss. di ko napansin na puno na.
    sent...again

    Brix99,

    also sent you a PM

Page 23 of 29 First ... 13 22 23 24 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •