COSMO BODY:Safe Way to Loose Weight | Body and Fitness | PinoyExchange

PEx Highlights

Solo backpacking!

Pack light and travel big!Are you into backpacking? Share your latest travel stories here.

read more

Wimbledon Fantasy League

Get your white outfits ready, it is Wimbledon time! Join the fantasy league in this thread!

read more

Hidden food spots in the metro!

Some of the best food spots are just hiding behind the busy streets of the metro. Have you find one? Share it here.

read more

For the workout Newbies!

Start a more active lifestyle here. Want to know the basics of working out? Check out this thread!

read more

NBA Updates

Get the hottest game commentaries in this forum. Join the game and feel the NBA excitement here.

read more

Call center job openings

Find the latest and most in-demand BPO jobs in this forum. Are you ready to take your next big career leap?

read more

X

Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... Last
Results 1 to 20 of 491
  1. #1

    COSMO BODY:Safe Way to Loose Weight

    COSMO BODY: L CARNITINE 250mg
    Green Tea 250mg
    Only in Watsons!!
    Anyone who have tried Cosmo Body? Post your comments here!
    www.cosmo-skin.com

  2. #2
    How much is Cosmo body? Where can I buy it? I think this is the highest dose of L Carnitine in the Philippines.

  3. #3
    a.k.a TIGER! jole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    on hiatus
    ^this thing is for women only? got a friend whos interested how much is this at watsons?

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jole View Post
    ^this thing is for women only? got a friend whos interested how much is this at watsons?

    Its for men and women po. I got it for 600 pesos per bottle, thats 60capsules na ha at watsons.

  6. #6
    a.k.a TIGER! jole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    on hiatus
    ^oh ok ill have her buy a bottle hahaha para pumayat. for now weight gaining ako amino muna

  7. #7
    Member DI10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    www.pinoyrider.com
    why don't u just exercise and eat right?

  8. #8
    How many capsules of cosmo body should I take before goin to the gym? I work out here in slimmers cebu.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by 5j_crew View Post
    How many capsules of cosmo body should I take before goin to the gym? I work out here in slimmers cebu.



    I just found out in the research that we could take upto 2000mg of L Carnitine a day to loose weight. But for me im taking 2 caps of Cosmo body L Carnitine in the morning and before bedtime.

  10. #10
    from what i know its 3000mg of acetyl L-carnitine. cosmo body is just placebo., so its really safe cause it makes you lose weight, because your wallet is now lighter.

  11. #11
    No its not placebo, in fact there are studies that it can make you loose weight by converting fat into energy. Before im takin healthy option L Carnitine, ok naman siya kaya lang expensive na siya kasi I have to take loads of capsules a day. Kaya I opted to buy Cosmo Body L Carnitine.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by fabrine25 View Post
    No its not placebo, in fact there are studies that it can make you loose weight by converting fat into energy. Before im takin healthy option L Carnitine, ok naman siya kaya lang expensive na siya kasi I have to take loads of capsules a day. Kaya I opted to buy Cosmo Body L Carnitine.

    Taas ng L Carni 250mg! Im taking fitrum and its effective, pero parang 50mg lang Lcarnitine nun ah. Sige try ko to.

  13. #13
    i am currently taking Thermo Green Tea from healthy options, but it is really expensive, it costs around 900++.

    is COSMO BODY really effective? i might shift to this brand na lang siguro.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fabrine25 View Post
    No its not placebo, in fact there are studies that it can make you loose weight by converting fat into energy. Before im takin healthy option L Carnitine, ok naman siya kaya lang expensive na siya kasi I have to take loads of capsules a day. Kaya I opted to buy Cosmo Body L Carnitine.
    of course. everyone knows that it facilitates fatty acids into the mitochondria. ALCAR makes fats to be converted to muscle and energy. but 250mg? BS.

  15. #15
    noesebleed ako.. papayat ka ba talaga pag gumamit ka nito?

  16. #16
    Sis aicute, iba ang sweating ko if im taking L Carni. Im taking HOs L Carnitine and I lost 8lbs 2months ago kaya lang medyo mahal. Gusto ko rin try Cosmo body, try ko punta watsons next week.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 5j_crew View Post
    Sis aicute, iba ang sweating ko if im taking L Carni. Im taking HOs L Carnitine and I lost 8lbs 2months ago kaya lang medyo mahal. Gusto ko rin try Cosmo body, try ko punta watsons next week.

    Thats true sis 5j_crew L Carnitine really helps in fat burning.

  18. #18
    Its not yet available in watsons galleria, this week pa daw dating ng cosmo body. Saan available cosmo body right now?

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by lean_abs25 View Post
    Its not yet available in watsons galleria, this week pa daw dating ng cosmo body. Saan available cosmo body right now?

    Brother order ka na lang online ng cosmo body if you cant wait for the delivery sa watsons. Free charge delivery nila, visit mo website sa www.cosmo-skin.com meron dun instructions sa online buyers.

  20. #20
    I used to order online of cosmo body at least now its readilly available in the market anywhere we go.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 11 ... Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  






X