PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Purefoods Survive Kia Scare

After trailing for most of the game, Purefoods mounted a big fourth quarter-comeback to defeat Manny Pacquiao's Kia Sorento, 88-77.

read more

5 Biggest Impressions in UAAP Volleyball

Ateneo and La Salle are scorching hot to start off the season while NU and FEU are struggling. Find out other big impressions here!

read more

PHOTOS: Paul Lee Saves the Day for RoS

Paul Lee nailed a crucial three-pointer plus two pressure packed free throws to lead his team to victory over the NLEX Road Warriors, 95-93.

read more

REVIEW: Horrible Bosses 2

Horrible Bosses 2 carried its hilarity from the first movie and showed good comedic chemistry of its three lead actors.

read more

Show Me Your EDM Teeths!

In this week's episode of SMYT, Chelsey and Merly poke fun at artistas who may have gone too far by releasing albums to boost their careers.

read more

REVIEW: Penguins of Madagascar

Our adult/kiddie review is back! This time, Jollo and Aidan share their thoughts on the sly and slick Penguins of Madagascar.

read more

Working for the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)

Anyone here working for the BSP? How's it like? Is it true that the BSP is the best place to work for among all the government agencies in terms of pay and prestige? How difficult is it to get in? Does the BSP offer educational grants/scholarships/opportunities to study abroad? How many months worth of pay are you guaranteed to get every year and what other basic allowances accrue to a regular employee? Is it true that the rankings/job levels/positions in the BSP are different from typical banks/financial institutions? What particular departments/job functions in the BSP are the most "in-demand" and sought-after by people both inside and outside the BSP? Is it true that once you're working for the BSP and you decide to leave, you are bound by a contract not to work for any bank in the Philippines within the next two years?

up *** po. interested din akong malaman kung pano maka-pasok sa bsp. =)

Grok Offline or Go Pfft! LodRose's Avatar
    I know at least 3 people who are working there.

I won't be able to answer all your questions but I will share what I know.

*BSP is another career option for CPA's having an exam rating of over 80% AFTER getting sufficient experience from audit

*Drop by with a CV to apply (or I guess kita naman sa mga search engines kung may email na sila anoh)

*They've been there for eons and have not even DREAMED of transferring to another company, so I guess that's enough said with regard to the question if it is a good place to grow old with

naku po, patay at wala akong experience sa audit. and ang grade ko po sa CPA exam ay exactly 80% haha (seryoso, walang butal yun). so does that mean na wala akong chance matanggap dun? wawa naman ako.

baka po you can share, in general terms, mga perks, usual job descriptions, culture, etc? thanks!

how can i see the new coments?