PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Adamson Finally Captures Elusive Win

Check out match scenes from the final elimination game of the UAAP Men's Basketball season!

read more

MOVIE REVIEW: The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner is a gripping and intense post-apocalyptic rollercoaster.

read more

First BPO Choice Awards Official Launch

The Core Productions, Inc., presented the first industry and awards night that revels the voice of the IT-BPO industry at the ICITE Auditorium.

read more

FEATURE: The Travails of Chot Reyes

Find out as Jay P. Mercado weighs in on the criticism handed to our national basketball team coach, Chot Reyes.

read more

Show Me Your One Big Teeths!

Virgie is absent but Merly has a special guest in this week's episode! Find out who it is in this week's Cheerdance edition of Show Me Your Teeths!

read more

UAAP End of Eliminations Power Rankings

Fun times in Katipunan, the streaking Red Warriors and a very happy Norbert Torres. All that and more in this week's power rankings!

read more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

World Financial Marketing Alliance, Inc.

Building A Solid Financial Foundation. Financial Literacy Simplified.

WFMA is a broker of leading financial services corporations in the Philippines.

WFMA is dedicated to teach simple financial concepts which, enables others to make their money work more effectively and efficiently towards the achievement of their financial goals.

WFMA also offers an equal opportunity to people of legal age of different backgrounds engage in a new career or the chance to go into business for themselves, but not by themselves.

We promote:
    Income PROTECTION
    DISCIPLINE to save
    WEALTH MANAGEMENT

"Albert Einstein called compound interest the 8th wonder of the world and mankind's greatest invention, because it is the mightiest force ever unleashed for the amassing of wealth."

Just ask this to yourself: Where do you want your savings/investments to go in the future, to yourself or to BIR (taxes)? If your answer is to yourself then we should talk.

We have regular free seminars every Tuesdays, 7pm and Saturdays, 2pm in makati city. Private appointment is also available.

You've got nothing to lose but gain financial knowledge. This is not networking quick rich scam.

For inquiries & reservations, please contact me at 09189349870.

God Bless,
    Victor "Dong" Piñon
    dongskii@yahoo.com
    Last edited by DongViktor; Jul 18, 2008 at 11:06 AM.

World Financial Marketing Alliance (WFMA)

Hello Guys,

Just want to ask for an advice, a colleague of mine is asking me to join this mutual investment namely WFMA. Any idea or have you heard this company? Any inputs will be helpful. Many thanks... : )

Quote Originally Posted by miroyski_20 View Post
    Hello Guys,

Just want to ask for an advice, a colleague of mine is asking me to join this mutual investment namely WFMA. Any idea or have you heard this company? Any inputs will be helpful. Many thanks... : )
    It's a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company that sells insurance products, specifically PhilamLife's VUL.

Do you need to buy a VUL policy first, before being allowed to sell to others?

I don't recommend it, because those who join it (and sell the life insurance policies) are not required to be licensed insurance agents. They are not required to take, and obviously not required to pass, the insurance agents' exam because they are just riding on the broker's license of WFMA. I wouldn't entrust my finances to someone who has nothing to lose. I am a career agent myself and I take pride in the training that I undergo just to make sure that I am able to give the best advice to my client. Pardon the language, but lalong nagugulo ang pagkakaintindi ng mga tao sa insurance dahil binebenta lang na parang sabon o make-up.

I agree with you. This is one step away from "bancassurance", in which insurance-related products are sold through banks. Many of the marketing officers for bancassurance products are converted bankers and are not licensed to sell insurance products.

I agree with Jacaranda.

Although to be fair with WFMA, in my case, my friend (who had invested) just referred me towards their head office wherein the agents/manager there were the ones who did the talking. If ever I pushed through with an investment, counted na yun as "sales" for my friend (kahit referral lang at hindi siya yung nangumbinsi sa akin).

The way I understand WFMA, they encourage people to invest in PhilamLife's VUL (offer free financial consulting, etc.). Aside from this, if you are able to refer a friend and he/she decides to invest also, parang may points/pera na madadagdagan sa VUL investment mo instead of you personally topping up some cash.

You can increase more chances of these top up bonuses (bigger bonus points) by joining WFMA (undergoing seminars/trainings) not only as an investor but as an agent (part time/full time).

WFMA are mainly brokers for insurance products (i.e. PhilamLife VUL). The MLM part is on the referrals, insurance agent recruitment.

Personal Disclosure:
    I did not invest because I am looking for term insurance, not VUL. And I am also not keen into referring/recruiting just to gain bonuses (MLM).

I just wonder though, if there would be a big difference if I get a VUL directly from PhilamLife as compared to getting through WFMA.

Thanks for the information noics02b, KuyaDannym and jacaranda. Salamat po sa info... : )

Up q *** po *** topic baka may **** pa mag share ng information.

Quote Originally Posted by jacaranda View Post
    I don't recommend it, because those who join it (and sell the life insurance policies) are not required to be licensed insurance agents. They are not required to take, and obviously not required to pass, the insurance agents' exam because they are just riding on the broker's license of WFMA. I wouldn't entrust my finances to someone who has nothing to lose. I am a career agent myself and I take pride in the training that I undergo just to make sure that I am able to give the best advice to my client. Pardon the language, but lalong nagugulo ang pagkakaintindi ng mga tao sa insurance dahil binebenta lang na parang sabon o make-up.

tsk.tsk. hindi alam sinasabi...

takot lang sa competion. know your competitor lang wag siraan. be professional. sunlife pamandin tayo.

wfma is just like any other agency of philam or like us, sunlife.

if you don't know what you're saying, call rex mendoza, philam's ceo.

careful. baka matanggalan ka ng license.

Investment neophyte
    Is World Financial Marketing Alliance (WFMA) same as IMG Marketing Group? May free financial seminar rin sila but at the end, they will recruit you to be a member and buy a Kaiser healthcare plan.

Good question Mamee.

No, they are not.

They, WFMA, are a different company. I have a few friends there. Competitors, but they're ok.

Please, not Kaiser. You are much better off with Variable Life products. Note, you do not have to join them if you do not want or need to.

Mind you, you have a lot of other choices. But not Kaiser.

It doesn't even answer the the X-Curve.
    You can also ask them (IMG), "Where does my money go? IC is not the one nor is SEC who is managing it?"
    Not to say anything bad BUT... tsk... tsk... careful.

Kaiser is officially an HMO and not a pre need company diba?
    So they're being regulated by DOH? hehe

What's an X Curve btw?
    Google tells me it has something to do with sound

Investment neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by sequoia5775 View Post
    No, they are not.

Please, not Kaiser. You are much better off with Variable Life products. Note, you do not have to join them if you do not want or need to.

Mind you, you have a lot of other choices. But not Kaiser.

It doesn't even answer the the X-Curve.
    You can also ask them (IMG), "Where does my money go? IC is not the one nor is SEC who is managing it?"
    Not to say anything bad BUT... tsk... tsk... careful.
    Yeah, the person who gave the talk also discussed the X-Curve...

They said, we need to pay 500Riyals (more than 5k Pesos) for the membership fee, so we could attend more 'financial talks'. Yun officemate ko gusto na sumali pero sabi ko mag research muna kasi pwede naman matutunan sa forums and blogs ang financial planning at libre pa. Nakapag FAMI equity and balanced funds na nga ako by reading blogs and asking at forums lang eh

Sabi pa eh Kaiser daw answers Healthcare + (term) Life Insurance + Investment needs.

Parang MLM rin ang IMG eh, tama ba? Mentored by Bro Bo daw sya (yun speaker) nagtanong yun kasama ko bakit stocks ang pinush ni Bo eh mutual funds naman sa IMG

Quote Originally Posted by mxherr5 View Post
    Kaiser is officially an HMO and not a pre need company diba?
    So they're being regulated by DOH? hehe

What's an X Curve btw?
    Google tells me it has something to do with sound
    Oo nga, ano?!

Yun X-Curve na ipinakita nya is parang re income pag nag wowork pa vs retirement income.

Medyo na turn off nga ako kasi he was doing my 'financial planning/plotting'... so kelangan ko daw x amount of money for retirement based on our standard of living now, sabi ko naman hindi namin kelangan ng ganyan kalaki na cash kasi we have our own house, we have rental properties for income, we have blah blah (my point is: we only need very minimal cash as in for food + healthcare lang siguro). Sabi nya, kung aasa daw sa rental properties dapat daw we have at least 10 units. Pinipilit nya na let's say 30M for retirement and 30M for kids education.

Ang hirap pag puro speculation. Isn't it a wonder na so far, puro hula lang ang nakikita natin dito?

I'm definitely sure, though, that WFMA is not IMG. Though the basic concepts are the same (x-curve), the approaches are different. I have friends from both organizations. So far, yung mga nasa WFMA ang nakikita kong masaya sa ginawa nila.

Also did some research on Kaiser International and Kaiser Permanente. I think people should be aware that these are two entirely different companies. As one poster mentioned, better think twice.

I'm attending soon. Sa dami kasi ng nakikita kong malabong sumagot sa mga forums, might as well see it for myself. Napansin ko din kasing hindi gaanong nagpopost ang mga taga WFMA dito. So I guess they are pretty secure about themselves.

My family and I have policies from Philam, Sunlife, Axa, and Insular. And sa ngayon, walang pwedeng magsabi sa 'kin na kalokohan ang insurance coz my father died last year and his insurances helped me and my family. Yung VL ang naging pinaka ok na policy nya compared to his term and whole life policies.

Also, going back to the topic, I called a friend from Philam. They said WFMA has the best performance in terms of persistency in the entire industry. Aalamin ko pa kung ano yung persistency, basta ang pagkakaintin do lang eh it is the measure kung ok ba yung performance kasi ibig sabihin the clients are getting the best advice.

Jacaranda, itanong ko daw sa 'yo and sa ibang agents, ano persistency mo/ng clients mo? (pano ba tamang pag phrase nung question? Sorry, nahihirapan akong umasa sa Google.) Basta dun din daw masusukat kung ok na agent/agency according to my brother who used to work in AXA. Hindi yung benta-benta lang.

For life insurance industry, Persistency means Percentage of life insurance or other insurance policies remaining in force or percentage of policies that have not lapsed. The higher the percentage, the greater the persistency. It is an important measure of a company’s retention of its life insurance business..

For us agents, malaki ang effect nun kung di magtutuloy magbayad ang clients, of course sa company din, as much as possible we want our clients to finish paying their policies, that's why we always remind them to pay their premium dues..

Not just that we have commission there, but the important thing is that they accomplished their financial goal to be financially independent..

16. Advertisement

comments..

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol-hic! View Post
    Ang hirap pag puro speculation. Isn't it a wonder na so far, puro hula lang ang nakikita natin dito?

(correct ka jan..karamihan speculations lang..)

I'm definitely sure, though, that WFMA is not IMG. Though the basic concepts are the same (x-curve), the approaches are different. I have friends from both organizations. So far, yung mga nasa WFMA ang nakikita kong masaya sa ginawa nila.

tama, it's more fun in WFMA, walang quota at ndi pressure

Also did some research on Kaiser International and Kaiser Permanente. I think people should be aware that these are two entirely different companies. As one poster mentioned, better think twice.

I'm attending soon. Sa dami kasi ng nakikita kong malabong sumagot sa mga forums, might as well see it for myself. Napansin ko din kasing hindi gaanong nagpopost ang mga taga WFMA dito. So I guess they are pretty secure about themselves.

we believe kasi na mas maiintindihan ng clients if i-explain ng personal

My family and I have policies from Philam, Sunlife, Axa, and Insular. And sa ngayon, walang pwedeng magsabi sa 'kin na kalokohan ang insurance coz my father died last year and his insurances helped me and my family. Yung VL ang naging pinaka ok na policy nya compared to his term and whole life policies.

Also, going back to the topic, I called a friend from Philam. They said WFMA has the best performance in terms of persistency in the entire industry. Aalamin ko pa kung ano yung persistency, basta ang pagkakaintin do lang eh it is the measure kung ok ba yung performance kasi ibig sabihin the clients are getting the best advice.

we have the highest persistency rate sa lahat ng financial industry..90+% consistently..

Jacaranda, itanong ko daw sa 'yo and sa ibang agents, ano persistency mo/ng clients mo? (pano ba tamang pag phrase nung question? Sorry, nahihirapan akong umasa sa Google.) Basta dun din daw masusukat kung ok na agent/agency according to my brother who used to work in AXA. Hindi yung benta-benta lang.
    thank you for being unbiased..=)

Lightbulb About the World Fiancial Marketing Alliance, Inc. (WFMA)

There is nothing wrong with Multi-Level Marketing if you do the right thing. If you really have been to the seminar of WFMA you'd realize that there is a limit to the networking. If you dont work you dont get as much as you should. That's the business part. What is most emphasized here is that if you start your investments you earn way better. The business part is secondary. That's why all members of WFMA are required to invest first so they would know how it feels and later they can relate to others the experience.

You have actually a choice whether to invest and become a member or just invest. Your choice.

The thing about going directly to PhilAm, I am sorry to tell you but PhilAm agents are not authorized to carry products that are exclusively distributed by WFMA. Why? These products are owned and designed by WFMA. This are lodged in the financial care of Philam Life Plans (for the AP) and PhilAm Asset Management Investment (PAMI), a subsidiary of PhilAm life plans.

If you look into the Philippine Daily Inquirer today, Sep 24, 2012, The World section, page A28 you can find the first print ad of WFMA-PHILAM Plans, a rare co-branding. If that means anything, that should be trust worthiness.

WFMA does not handle your hard earned money. When you pay, you go directly to PhilAm, who plays the role of the financial manager. So you should not worry about entrusting money to those who are not authorized to handle.

Agents, your profession is very noble and your efforts are admired. But there is nothing wrong if financial marketing would be revolutionized. We need to accept the fact that systems do change. Monopoly of certain sectors have been shattered. :-) Even bankers nowadays sell insurances or investment portfolios because of the special partnerships with insurance companies. Just look beyond the Philippine market.

Just keep an open mind and listen. Every thing started small. You even started from scratch. Don't judge so easily just because it is a new marketing concept. You might just utter the words one day, "sayang, hindi kasi ako nakinig. nilait ko pa."

Quote Originally Posted by noics02b View Post
    I agree with Jacaranda.

Although to be fair with WFMA, in my case, my friend (who had invested) just referred me towards their head office wherein the agents/manager there were the ones who did the talking. If ever I pushed through with an investment, counted na yun as "sales" for my friend (kahit referral lang at hindi siya yung nangumbinsi sa akin).

The way I understand WFMA, they encourage people to invest in PhilamLife's VUL (offer free financial consulting, etc.). Aside from this, if you are able to refer a friend and he/she decides to invest also, parang may points/pera na madadagdagan sa VUL investment mo instead of you personally topping up some cash.

You can increase more chances of these top up bonuses (bigger bonus points) by joining WFMA (undergoing seminars/trainings) not only as an investor but as an agent (part time/full time).

WFMA are mainly brokers for insurance products (i.e. PhilamLife VUL). The MLM part is on the referrals, insurance agent recruitment.

Personal Disclosure:
    I did not invest because I am looking for term insurance, not VUL. And I am also not keen into referring/recruiting just to gain bonuses (MLM).

I just wonder though, if there would be a big difference if I get a VUL directly from PhilamLife as compared to getting through WFMA.

well said miss kithe

i also agree with hermione ...

Quote Originally Posted by Alcohol-hic! View Post

What can you say about this hiring Insurance Agent (with or without experience). This is very disturbing.

http://makati.olx.com.ph/insurance-a...-iid-103157711

Mapa WFMA or IMG for me simply unreliable. After sales service ang bulok. Bought a pension plan from Prudential thru an IMG agent (who's now with WFMA) didn't even update me on what I'm supposed to do when Prudential started going bankrupt. I'd rather go thru the licensed brokers/ agents kasi mas may malasakit sila sa yo, in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast