Now in Brisbane!
PBA historian Jay P. Mercado chronicles some of the most notoriously celebrated crowd-clearing brawls in PBA history.read more
Fast and Furious 6 is a high-octane action-packed ride that will make the most hardened action movie fans blushread more
The ADMU Lady Eagles displayed championship cool as they ripped the NU Lady Bulldogs in 3 sets in game 1 of the finalsread more
The highest fan and issue threads will be posted weekly. Check out the gorgeous female celebrities that came out on top this week!read more
Join now and get a chance to win advanced screening tickets to The Hangover 3!read more
Hey guys, i'll be in Sydney on March 17 for work. I'm looking for a flatmate, male or female. I'm male by the way. I'll be staying there for about 6 months to a year. Please pm me if anyone will be going there around the same time as I am. I can look for the flat, just need to share with someone as it's too expensive. Will be looking for a flat around the city and surrounding suburbs. Cheers!
So happy approved visa namin kahit single entry lang at least approved. Salamat sa Diyos. Anyway, may visa label pa rin pala yung tourist visa I guess dahil single entry lang?
7 days lang kami sa Australia. 4 days Sydney and 3 days Melbourne. Sasabay kami sa Easter Holiday nila kasi long weekend din pala sila sa Holy Week.
Anyone can recommend a reliable tour operator para sa Great Ocean Road sa Melbourne?
if you're not maselan, you can try the hostels in Kings Cross. they have monthly weekly rates there.
I highly recommend doing the 10 minutes helicopter ride from the 12 Apostle's visitor center. It only cost 60 AUD and it was so cool!
Just writing this made me miss Melbourne which was my home for a few years.
Mas madali ba kumuha ng Australian tourist visa kasya sa US visa kung may mag sponsor sa iyo ka Australian o the same lang?
Thanks starbuko dude. I will take note of that.
http://www.atwad.com.au/tour_gor.html), small van lang din, Mercedes van sha and max of 10 pax lang per trip. Having a small grp is good kasi it saves you time, no long waiting time for other tourists. Kasi yun ibang tour groups mashadong marami ka kasabay so ang tendency eh matagal ang hintayan. Meron ding mga sites na pde nyo puntahan na hindi mapupuntahan ng iba since maliit lang ang van nyo. There were times where we were the only ones there in the sites. The guide (James) we had was very good, the moment we stepped in the van till we were dropped off, he never stopped talking! Dami nyang kwento about OZ and you'll really enjoy. They will pick you up in front of your hotel, or san ka pinaka-malapit. Although I think their's is more expensive ($130). You can email them for reservations.
Thanks AngCoolit. Sounds interesting yung Kennett River Koala sighting. Mas ok ito kesa sa Zoo.
hello, ano po meron dyan sa great ocean road tour???
Guys, mura na ba ang $813 (USD) na ticket para sa Sydney? Saan ba kayo usually nagbo-book and how much?
Hi PExers! Here’s a list of stylish & complete hotel rooms with affordable rates.
Downtowner on Lygon
- Price Range: 7k- 9k
- Location: Carlton, Melbourne
- Lygon Downtowner is a 5-minute drive from Queen Victoria Market and a 10-minute drive from Melbourne Museum. The Melbourne International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Downtowner on Lygon is a 10-minute walk from Melbourne’s theatre district and Melbourne’s city centre. It offers a restaurant, and guest rooms with a private bathroom. The on site restaurant serves steak specialities and a variety of pasta. Drinks and light snacks can be enjoyed at the Lygon Lounge.
- Book here
Central West End Apartments
- Price Range: 4k- 9k
- Location: South Brisbane
- Central Westend Apartments is just moments away from Brisbane's best theaters, museums and art galleries. It offers easy accessibility to Brisbane Station and Brisbane Airport is 12 miles away.
- These modern apartments are situated around the corner from Brisbane's West End and a short stroll from South Bank. Free private parking is available.
- Book here
The North Shore Hotel
- Price Range: 6k- 7k
- Location: North Sydney
- The North Shore has access to vibrant central Sydney - just across the harbor - by bus, train and ferry services. After a busy day in the city, return to relax with a coffee in the hotel's cafe.
- With easy access to the central business district by public transportation, this rustic hotel offers homey and affordable accommodations in the suburb of North Sydney.
- Book here
Ibis Sydney Airport
- Price Range: 6k- 9k
- Location: Sydney
- Hotel Ibis Sydney Airport offers a convenient shuttle service to and from the airport terminals. The nearest train station is just 5 minutes' walk from the hotel. It is a 20-minute drive to Sydney city center.
- The iBistro Restaurant serves a buffet breakfast every morning and dinner menus in the evening. Alternative meal options are available 24 hours a day. The cocktail bar is open until late.
- Book here
- Price Range: 5k- 7k
- Location: Chatswood, Sydney
- Charrington Hotel Chatswood is an 8 minute walk from the beautiful Chatswood Park. Central Sydney and the famous Opera House are each a 15-minute drive away.
- All rooms are bright and airy, and include a refrigerator, microwave and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room has a spacious sitting area with a work desk, TV and DVD player.
- Book here
Click here for complete list of hotels.
I am planning to go to great ocean road. Should I book the tour in advance or can I just book it once I arrived in Melbourne?
I had my passport evidenced for a visa label last Wed (visa was granted last Sept 2011) and the courier (Air21) texted me just now that I will receive my passport back within the day.
Can I authorize someone to claim it on my behalf if I'm not around? I called Air21 already and they said that it's permitted as long as I leave an authorization letter and a valid ID. But I'm not so sure if the Australian embassy allows this. Any ideas?
Thanks so much!
To answer my own question, yes, an authorized representative can claim it according to the embassy
Meron 18,000 round trip coming from Clark (Air Asia & Tiger Airways) to Perth for October.
Magkano ang visa dito and do I need to go to Australian Embassy personally? Nasa Palawan kasi ako.
Also, may cheaper way ba, or via SG and KL na ang pinaka mura?
And malamig ba sa Perth during late October?