PEx Highlights

Where are you staying this Holiday Season?

Join the Call Center promo and get a chance to win Pizza Inc Gift Certificates!

read more

PEx Christmas: The PBA Christmas Wishlist

'tis the season of gifts and wishlists! JPM plays Santa's consultant and lists down the best Christmas gift for each PBA team.

read more

The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards

The results are finally here! Find out who won the hearts of the PinoyExchange community in The Best of 2014: PExers Choice Awards!

read more

GALLERY: PBA Philippine Cup Semifinals

Check out photos from each game of the PBA Philippine Cup Semis here!

read more

FEATURE: Top UAAP Stories in 2014

We take a look back to reflect and celebrate the best stories in the UAAP that happened in the past year.

read more

Show Me Your Festival Teeths!

In this special comeback episode of SMYT, the girls poke fun at the participating films in the upcoming Metro Manila Film Festival.

read more

Certified Accounting Technician

Anyone here done with their CAT? Has found use for it?

I've found use for it. I've had an employer call me for a job opportunity. Passers I think are included in a database viewable by employers.

hi

Just want to know how do you prepare for the CAT exam/? i mean are there requirements to comply before i can take the exam?..thanks..

Not familiar with Certified Accounting Technician. Ilang years course na ito and what school offers this?

Would it be an advantage after passing the CPA board exam the youll take CAT Program? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onyx97 View Post
    Would it be an advantage after passing the CPA board exam the youll take CAT Program? thanks
    may mga classmates akong nagtake na neto, nung nasa undergrad pa kame... tatlong phases kasi ito...

1-Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
    2-Registered Cost Accountant (RCA)
    3-CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (CAT)

ang alam ko mas advantageous if magtetake ka neto habang undergrad kasi mas mababa ang singil sa 'yo sa review pati sa exam...

where can i take the exam? can i take the exam without enrolling at the program? tnx

hello, ok ba talaga na CAT ka? totoo ba na certificate costs 6,000 which is valid for 1 year only? kaloka kasi ang mahal eh. tapos the entire program costs 22,500 for the 3! 8,500 if isa isa mo siyang babayaran.. ako bang mangyayari ? kasing bigat ba siya ng CIA or CFA?

hello, ok ba talaga na CAT ka? totoo ba na certificate costs 6,000 which is valid for 1 year only? kaloka kasi ang mahal eh. tapos the entire program costs 22,500 for the 3! 8,500 if isa isa mo siyang babayaran.. ano bang mangyayari ? kasing bigat ba siya ng CIA or CFA, I mean yung recognition nito?

Nag-take ako ng CB nung 4th year, I passed the CPA board and di ko nagamit yung CB certification ko sa pag-apply. Tapos mahal na nga yung review and yung pagprocess, every year pa ang mahal ng renewal.

ni rerenew ba at magkano naman daw?

mas maganda pag undergrad ka magtake nito mas mura kasi, pero ang mahal ng certificate at membership...

Every year nirerenew? Ayoko na pala. Parang hindi rin ata pwedeng itake ng hindi ka nageenroll sa mg sessions?