PEx Highlights

PHOTOS: Alaska Wins Laugher vs Champs

Calvin Abueva (21 points, 11 rebounds) and the Alaska Aces made a statement on Wednesday, dominating the Purefoods Star Hotshots in a laugher, 93-73.

read more

REVIEW: The Judge

Robert Downey Jr. takes off his iron suit and stars in this legal drama. Read our review here!

read more

Top Female Celebrities

2 more weeks and she will officially be the IT GIRL of the month. Can her fans keep it up? Jane Oineza is still PEx's Top Female Celeb!

read more

Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter

Be in the know! Follow @pinoyexchange on Twitter for community, movies, sports and promo updates.

read more

Big Hero 6 Pins!

New movie pin alert! Join the movie discussion thread and collect all five Big Hero 6 pins!

read more

PROMO: The Book of Life

Join the promo and get a chance to win exclusive The Book of Life merchandise!

read more

Certified Accounting Technician

Anyone here done with their CAT? Has found use for it?

I've found use for it. I've had an employer call me for a job opportunity. Passers I think are included in a database viewable by employers.

hi

Just want to know how do you prepare for the CAT exam/? i mean are there requirements to comply before i can take the exam?..thanks..

Not familiar with Certified Accounting Technician. Ilang years course na ito and what school offers this?

You may take the CAT Program first at National Institute of Accounting Technicians (NIAT). after finishing the program; you may now take the CAT examination. The Institute offers Certified Accounting Technician Examination. For more details you may inquire at info@niat.edu.ph or call +632 6379375.

Certification is an added credentials and could help you land a job abroad.

Would it be an advantage after passing the CPA board exam the youll take CAT Program? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by onyx97 View Post
    Would it be an advantage after passing the CPA board exam the youll take CAT Program? thanks
    may mga classmates akong nagtake na neto, nung nasa undergrad pa kame... tatlong phases kasi ito...

1-Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
    2-Registered Cost Accountant (RCA)
    3-CERTIFIED ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN (CAT)

ang alam ko mas advantageous if magtetake ka neto habang undergrad kasi mas mababa ang singil sa 'yo sa review pati sa exam...

where can i take the exam? can i take the exam without enrolling at the program? tnx

hello, ok ba talaga na CAT ka? totoo ba na certificate costs 6,000 which is valid for 1 year only? kaloka kasi ang mahal eh. tapos the entire program costs 22,500 for the 3! 8,500 if isa isa mo siyang babayaran.. ako bang mangyayari ? kasing bigat ba siya ng CIA or CFA?

hello, ok ba talaga na CAT ka? totoo ba na certificate costs 6,000 which is valid for 1 year only? kaloka kasi ang mahal eh. tapos the entire program costs 22,500 for the 3! 8,500 if isa isa mo siyang babayaran.. ano bang mangyayari ? kasing bigat ba siya ng CIA or CFA, I mean yung recognition nito?

Nag-take ako ng CB nung 4th year, I passed the CPA board and di ko nagamit yung CB certification ko sa pag-apply. Tapos mahal na nga yung review and yung pagprocess, every year pa ang mahal ng renewal.

ni rerenew ba at magkano naman daw?

mas maganda pag undergrad ka magtake nito mas mura kasi, pero ang mahal ng certificate at membership...

Every year nirerenew? Ayoko na pala. Parang hindi rin ata pwedeng itake ng hindi ka nageenroll sa mg sessions?